Immortal Technique Freestyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
one of my fav hip hop artist freestyles.

http://www.td3productions.com/video/immortal.wmv

HockeyHorror
been a day already and no hip hop heads have posted any comments sad i think im only one at KMC that likes underground hip hop sad

big grin

DeNiro
Ill post just cause I like ya but I dont like hip hop too much. OO I was on the baseball bus yesterday coming home from try outs and we were free styling me and my friend Ramie and he was pretty good had some funny shit I only come up with one funny thing

HockeyHorror
lol

dragonpisces272
I love hip-hop...actually, I love all music...but country

HockeyHorror
good to see another hip hop fan....for now.....(damn u 50 cent)

SAtown_punk
I've told you that I respect rappers. And that one guy, Rass Kass, he's pretty good. I didn't realy like Immortal Technique, though.

Sigillum_Diaboli
never heard of them ..

SAtown_punk
click on the link that HockeyHorror posted.

HockeyHorror
Immortal Technique is a genius man...and its not a group single person.

MF D00m
he's ok but all that political/conspiracy theory bull annoys the hell out of me.

SAtown_punk
I wanna go read it now. I love political conspiracies and sh*t like that. Why does it annoy you? Most of it probably true.

HockeyHorror
listen to Peruvian Cocaine- Immortal Technique

excellent song

MF D00m
haha,no

all conspiracies are annoying.just people with too much time on their hands.

SAtown_punk
Really? So you just take everything at face value? Who killed Norma Jean(Marilyn Monroe), who killed Kennedy? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't Oswald...not by himself, anyway. That is, if he ven ahd anything to do with it. Conspiracies are very real, and our history is riddled with them.

HockeyHorror
first time i disagree with MF Do0m. sad

i like conspiracies but sometimes people take it to the extreme. history will never be accurate. people will always bull shit.

MF D00m
it's just that i don't care.they'll never be proven to be fact,so why bother.and 99% of em are bullsh*t.

VilleValo462
theories are ****ing awesome ! eek!

HockeyHorror
lol

VilleValo462
wink

Bad Boy
Immortal Tecnhique is ****ing cool!

VilleValo462
i guess so .. confused

SAtown_punk
How do you know they're bullshit when you said yourself that they will never be proven? I believe they can be proven, and I also believe the CIA killed Kennedy, and that the family has the proof, as they say, and they will release it when anybody who had anything to do with the Kennedy administration has died. I also believe the CIA killed Marilyn Monroe, perhaps on JFK's orders.

MF D00m
haha,here we go.that's non sense

HockeyHorror
sorry MF D00m but i also believe in some conspiricies.

SAtown_punk
How is that nonsense? Conspiracies are a very real thing. A conspiracy killed Julius Caesar. Is that nonsense?

HockeyHorror
conspiracy killed Julius Caesar? im sorry but i dont call that a conspiracy...it was more of a set up...his last words i belive were "E tu Brute"...or maybe i spelled it wrong. smile

its was all a set up

SAtown_punk
his best friend and some powerful politcal people conspired to kill him because they thought he was gaining too much power. We learned who it was who killed him, but that doesn't mean there wasn't a conspiracy. It was a secret plan hatched from inside Caesar's circle, led by Brutus.

MF D00m
word^^^^^

Yawl be too paranoid.Fo real.

PARANOID

Jeff_Atello
Paranoid about what, pray tell.

MF D00m
conspiracies are for paranoid individuals.

duh

HockeyHorror
true^

Jeff_Atello
how is that true?

HockeyHorror
i just noticed i read incorrectly...but i still agree partially...because most people that believe in extreme (alot) conspiracies then they are paranoid.

like i said i believe in conspiracies but not like EVERY SINGLE THING

The Julius Caesar post^ was not a conspiracy

Jeff_Atello
I think it was. His inner circle had plans to kill him so they could do what they wanted to do politically. That's a conspiracy. If some high-powered individuals(from the inside) kill a leader because of their own personal agendas, then it's a conspiracy.

HockeyHorror
also a set up^

madsci
where there is smoke, there is fire.

madsci
hip hop purist

HockeyHorror
very well said madsci

Jeff_Atello
True, Hockey...it was a set-up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.