Norman War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mookermadness
Who would win? Please reply.

crazyspinz
well, isnt the new goblin like an acual monster? im not too farmiliar with his new powers, but the movie one was way stronger physicaly than the other goblins, so i say he takes it, he has armour too

Mookermadness
Yeah, he is much stronger and has greater ability than any other. Later in U Spidey Norman became all green and was not wearing a costume!

Mookermadness
Please vote.

wrathofachilles
What? The movie version is not stronger than the comic version, actually the opposite since the movie version did not depict Goblin doing anything majorly strong.

As for the poll, the resurrected Goblin of the late 90s all the way. I don't acknowledge the 'Ultimate' comics as worth including.

Mookermadness
First of all, the movie Goblin blocked Spidey's punch! Second of all, why don't you vote then?

SnakeEyes
i say Ultimate, i mean all he has to do is take a lot of those injections and waste the others

Mookermadness
Very true. I can't choose. I mean, they are all awesome.

SnakeEyes
Well no matter how cool each one is, the question is who will win the battle. And i think that is Ultimate.

Darth Macabre
Who wins?

*Yes I bumped it. You know, for old time's sake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.