Hey look at this cool thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Made you click this thread. Well since you're here....

Name some heroes or villains from marvel or dc that would be an exact match in terms of power and skill for silver surfer.

Also:

Captain America vs Nightwing

pr1983
cap beats nightwing,

most even opponent i think is gl

crazyspinz
ya cap owns night wing, good marvel vs dc fight is wonder woman vs rouge

Swanky-Tuna
Sinestro?

Mr_Famous
what about Dr. Strange vs Dr. Fate or Nabu?

Mr_Famous
for SS? maybe Metamorpho or Amazo from DC?

crazyspinz
wut about that guy, um i forget his name, darksides real son, but he traded him to the good side for the goodguys real son, but neither of the sons know this, he would prolly be a good fight for surfer

ScarletSpider
Orion? I didn't follow any of the JLAvengers stuff, or most crossovers, but didn't Thor beat him down?

crazyspinz
i think they stale mated

wrathofachilles
Don't know about exact match, but I can fax you a book-length list of who outmatches him lol. How about Golden Skateboarder as a match?

crazyspinz
i dunno, golden skater is pretty tuff, but he looses all power when ever u take away his brass helmet of helmetyness, (i should make him in th comic i will write)

wrathofachilles
Hell no, I invented him. I'll sue for copyright!

crazyspinz
u can co produce the comic, u know the one with galactus.
and i help invent him

crazyspinz
ok, im a go to sleep now, its midnight here

Mr_Famous
golden skateboarder......... for a second i thought that was an actual character big grin . but they are both outclassed by the bronze athlete

wrathofachilles
How the hell did you help invent him, lol? I may cut you in if you come up with his look.

They are not outclassed by the Bronze Athlete; gold beats silver which beats bronze!

Mr_Famous
ok then- how about this..." the diamond boxer". The looks?..... hmm.. lets let him have Goku's hairstyle ( the one u commented on yesterday).. what else..?

wrathofachilles
Then I'll create someone to melt him. That hairstyle is horrible. Hell, I could beat this punk up, let alone Superman or any major powerhouse.

Mr_Famous
beat up who? goku? are u forgetting he can destroy a planet? lol

Evangel94
stay on topic people

Tron
Hawkeye + Green Arrow

Tharg
Cool thread.

Deathstroke Vs. Luthor Manning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.