THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY: Homer Simpson VS Peter Griffen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
this will be one for the ages......

and yes they are both comics, im looking at a simpsons comic right now

crazyspinz
this battle will be frikin' sweet

Mookermadness
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! :&ltwink

crazyspinz
so u gonna comment on it or not?

wrathofachilles
How about Stewie vs. Maggie? Stewie's got that mastermind world conquest thing, but Maggie took down Mr. Burns, lol.

crazyspinz
no, homer vs peter, later i may do friffins vs simpsons, but there r more griffins so no

HarmonicFlo88
this goes to homer, hes displayed fighting ability...while peters just more of a fatass

Mookermadness
It's a battle of comedy. SHEESH!

Havoc470
homer simpson of course, he was a bodyguard for mark hamill, and he knows that neck touch that automatically renders people unconcious O_O

whoever takes this post seriously is gettin the wrong idea heheh

Swanky-Tuna
Homer's cut-offs with the pockets hanging out did it for me. I vote Homer.

Beyonder
Lois beat three Kryptonians and Peter stalemate her in their battle. Homer's powers fluxuates too much (big brother fight at aquarium & drederick tatum fight). Still, even at his best, Homer would get beat by Peter.

Here's the math:

Kryptonian > Homer

3 Kryptonians > 1 Kryptonian

Lois > 3 Kryptonians

Peter = Lois

Peter > 3 Kryptonians

Peter >>> Homer

Peters wins.

crazyspinz
agreed, peter was also the hulk, twice, and he also had mistiques powers at one time

spyrokinesi35
I was just thinking about it last night, but It goes to peter (remember, be beat the crap out of a chicken for giving him a bad coupon, and he and his wife beat the crap out of eathother for no reason.), plus he's way fatter and funnier than homer

Swanky-Tuna
Cut-offs with the pockets hanging out > all that + 1

Linkalicious
Homer is an athlete in peak form (he was an astronaut big grin )
and....and....He was a freaking robot!

He even stopped judgement day at Itchy and Scratchy Land.

Nataku8188
Homer. Hes got more experience... plus he's super durable. He has turned into the incredible Bulk... time traveled, survived cannonballs to the gut, dredrick tatum blows to the skull.... and he fell down that GIGANTIC cliff thingy.

crazyspinz
are all forgeting peters most powerfull form ever ANNA!

Beyonder
Time traveling is out of continuity since it's a Halloween special. And in a lot of those characters were killed, so if you wanna count Halloween specials: Homer would be lying dead thus Peter wins automatically.

He didn't do anything when he was an astronaut, even when he saved the day it really wasn't him - it was THE ROD! Heck, wasn't Barney who was to go into space but then got a sip of beer and turned back to his old self? Homer only became an astronaut by default, he's no athlete.

HarmonicFlo88
well i saw an episode where tha YESSSSSSS guy says somethin like "hurry up someone else needs tha fittin room"

and u see homers pants down with his toes facing you, sitting down... saying "FITTING ROOM?......uh ohhhhh"

funniest shit ever, homer wins just for that.

Havoc470
LMAO, thank you harmonicflo, i forgot about that hilarious scene

peter cant beat homer, peter is the sabretooth to homer's wolverine, peter will always be second place

celibi87
peter rules hehe no question he is too hilarious

Havoc470
if peter rules, homer is god lol

Swanky-Tuna
Inanimate carbon rod!

crazyspinz
yes the rod would kill them both, but we are not talking about the rod are we. peter takes it, hes got more backup, hes met spiderman, been the hulk twice.

he also has a boat that is more powerfull than superman, batman, spiderman, and the increadible hulk put together.

Nataku8188
But you all forget, homer has met god. He even formed his own religion... and is the only person to resist the ways of the leader. Except of course... for the batman theme.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, and Homer has powers... POLITICAL POWERS! *army of ghostly politicians wielding chains and pipes appear*

Elektra_lover
Peter would go A.N.A on his a$$

crazy
homer > peter

lifeisaglich
Homer sued the Springfield church and won the church in court. He turned it in to his personal pad and almost made God to destroy the world with a flood.

Havoc470
homer would win, i mean he's more of a fighter than peter...peter is just some fat dude who i've never seen get angry, except for the hulk stuff, but he never attacks anyone he just rips his shirt, homers fought all the boxcar hobo's and took a few hits by tatum and a canonball to the gut numberous times!!! peter rips his shirt as the hulk and homer takes canonballs to the stomach and beats up boxcar hobo's.....i think we all know homer is the winner here

Beyonder
What's your point Havoc470? Homer took some of Tatum's shoot...but he ALSO hit like a puss - couldn't even killed that fly. Peter and his entire family fights all the time. Peter's skills are far and above Homer, who's durability and fighting skill and strength fluctuates so much.

Peter would kick Homer's bum ass.

HarmonicFlo88
but whos funnier?

Swanky-Tuna
Pockets-hanging-out-of-cutoffs.

Beyonder
Depends. If were using only classic Simpsons, it could go either way. Homer after 10 years on air, Peter dwarfs him in hilariousness. Simpsons as an entire series against Family Guy as an entire series, Peter is funnier since those crappy seasons had Homer being nothing but an unfunny idiot who uses lame mainstream one liners.

lifeisaglich
Homer is by far funnier than peter could ever hoped to be. The training that he did with Moe to go fight Tatum was simply beautiful.

Havoc470
i think swanky-tuna hit it on the nose, homer is the funny

peter is funny, but not THE funny.....i think peter is just a character who runs on homer's steam

*thinks of pockets hanging out of cut-offs* laughing

crazyspinz
peter wins, he also has met god, on various occasions

Havoc470
so has homer...he even knows the meaning of life

HarmonicFlo88
Ok i'll be honest. i duno wut tha hell yall talkin bout pockets out of cutoffs. explain plz

Havoc470
homer wore cut-off jeans (like hot pants) in an episode and the pockets were hanging out from the bottom lol

swankty-tuna can you please give picture support

Swanky-Tuna
Hah, I don't have a picture of it but I think it's in the episode about Bart's hyperactivity

Bart in cheerleader uniform: Gimme a F! Gimme a ART!
Skinner: He's gotten into the pep closet!
Homer: I'd say he's comin' out of the pep closet *laughs*

Havoc470
LMMFAO!!!!!

crazyspinz
Peter: HEY LOUIS i just got volcanoe insureance!
Louis: VOLCANOE INSUREANCE, peter sometimes i cant help to think that ive married a child
Peter: hey u better watch who u call a child, cuz if im a child that makes u a petifile, and im damned if ill stand here and get lectured by a pervert. *storms out the door*

peter > homer

Havoc470
meh, thats not very funny to me.....but he has said some funny stuff, and the flashback of the first time he farted in the 70's was hilarious

still doesnt beat pockets hanging out of cut-offs, or homer choosing crab juice over mountain dew in the hilarious new york episode

Lonelygirl15
Homer

Badabing
Originally posted by Lonelygirl15
Homer Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.