Opening scene's.....[1,2,3,4,5,6]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Kadub
I dont ever remember this being a topic before, then again who know's....
In the OT the opening scenes always started off in space with a Star Destroyer......

In TPM and AOTC it started out with the Republic transport's flying in orbit......QuiGon and ObiWan in TPM and Padme in AOTC....

I wonder what the opening scene will be like in ROTS.....?

Anakin and ObiWan........or Padme.....or even Count Dooku..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Priestess
Supposedly its a huge space battle.

captainmidnight
....above coruscant

GCG
lets see ..........i would opt for convoy ships approaching coruscant and then some fall victim of an attack.

only a couple of convoys make it onto coruscant .....................................boh ? i dunno

darktim1
yep it is star destroyers and the new star fighter that looks like the future tye-fighter of the empire. that's all I have for now out.

mephistodesigns
what i've heard is that, instead of the usual moving down from the crawl (or up in AOTC's case) the camera remains staionary, and the enemy fleet drops out of hyperspace right into the camera.

Master Kadub
meph,

that would be different....humm....

well i suppose that one thing is certain, something will occurr over coruscant involving a space battle or fighters.....

moonwalker741
the space battle should be awesome

jedijunky1138
What I have heard is that it will be republic ships dropping out of HS Lead by Anakin and Obi Wan in there new fighters. They are coming to the rescue of Palpatine who was taken captive by the Seperatives.

unknown hero
I'm not sure the GL has the balls to start ROTS in a different way to all the other films...which always start with something thats seamingly unimportant and burst into surprise. Never a really big battle. Maybe its time for a change George...?

jedijunky1138
The opening space battle has been comfermed Hero, The only thing unclear is if the ships come out of HS or not.

unknown hero
Well it would be nice to have a big huge battle going on. I do quite like that imagery of ships dropping in from HS straight towards the camera. I think it should be an absolute shed load of ships though. Like a whole damned fleet!

Just to test those CG workers at ILM.

jedijunky1138
That is exactly what will happen! The OSB (opening space battle) is going to be the largest space battle of any SW movie. Lots of new ship designs and even some of the older ones. Can you imagine a space battle bigger than the one in ROTJ? CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

DirectorFitz
I'm going with a huge space battle over Coruscant. It seems natural, what with it being in the middle-to-end of the Clone Wars. And I hope we will catch a look at some "Tie" fighters...what they looked like when they were part of the republic....because everything that was part of the republic basically morphed into evil looking when they turned into the Empire.

jedijunky1138
Haven't you see the new Jedi Star Fighter? They are the precurser to the tie fighters. and as I said the OSB has been comfirmed. So You are in luck Fitz.

mephistodesigns
jedijunky--that's what I heard too originally but it didn't make sense to me that the military wouldn't have a presence around coruscant. But I guess it makes sense, all the forces would be elsewhere and then return to Coruscant to stop the "kidnapping". I can't wait to see that. That's gonna be the sheeeeeee---t!! eek!

jedijunky1138
We all hope so!

cornponious
You only need to add an apostrophe "s" if it shows ownership; otherwise just add an "s".

Oh wait, I swore I'd never post here again. What's happening to me?

corn

PVS
SCRAM!!!!

jedijunky1138
Who was that masked man?

PVS
phantom of the forum

jedijunky1138
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW SCARY! devil

darktim1
I just read an interview with the creator of samuri jack and clone wars and he said that the cartoon would follow prolouge of episode3 before the opening sequence so it should be exciting to watch. if already know sorry.

jedijunky1138
So we may get to see Palp's abduction huh? How cool would that be
?

Master Kadub
Heheheh.....Palpatine plots his own kidnapping.....
or in his case 'old man napping'

krmgbp
Yeh, that was a good one big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

jedijunky1138
Well at least we will know who the perp is going to be.

Sith Master X
Episode 3 by far should have the best opening of any Star Wars movie yet.

jedijunky1138
With such a huge space battle at the beginning, I hope we are not disapointed with the rest of the film.

darktim1
all I know is that mace windu is on one of the republic ships during the fighting.

Clai Keboa
Has anyone seen any pictures of Star Destroyers for Ep3???

jedijunky1138
check your thread Clai

Member.
after the "Episode III: Revenge of the Sith..blah blah blah", u should see a jedi fighter explode and u see two jedi fighters zoom by and then the camera pans to them as they hunt some peeps.

Master Kadub
That would be pretty cool.....

Maybe a space chase that starts over the Coruscant skyline and ends up in hyper space then some NEW planet....

who knows.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.