Comet toutatis to hit us tomarrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Altar[1stONE]
any of you guys hear about a comet thats suppose to wipe us out on the 29th.

§pearhead
really...? then why did I do my homework?

...I'm guessing if this thing existed we'd see it by now

Agent Elrond
guess we're all fcuked up. If we're all going to die, I should break the rules here

Jedi Priestess
LMAO@ AE naturally you would think of that laughing

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

Comet, huh? Guess we're all gonna die...no expression

Or not.

V@LL3jOk!D707
actually... its an asteroid. and its not gonna hits us. it will pass by earth by a million miles.

ElectricBugaloo
there is just about no chance of it hitting us at all any time during our lifetimes

i think you have to do your homework

Zelda Lestat
how big is it? enough to actually wipe us out?

Tex
Big hot balls hurdling right for us?!?!? drool

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Zelda Lestat
you like a perfect circle?tool is alot better if you ask me... laughing laughing laughing

Dr. Strangelove
Damn!!!

*puts clothes back on and puts away "I HAVE ONE DAY TO LIVE, WILL SOMEBODY HAVE SEX WITH ME?" sign.*

Zelda Lestat
LMAO.

Tex
Yooo hooo! smokin'

ElectricBugaloo
it is big enough to wipe out life on earth.

Dr. Strangelove
Well if it wants to wipe out anything, New Jersey's always available.

*Finally completes life with making a New Jersey joke*

evil face

ElectricBugaloo
don't forget the Polish jokes!

Kaleanae
I live in New Jersey laughing out loud

Tex
The bigger the better! smokin'

Dr. Strangelove
If the comet comes, wipe out anything in New Jersey with the exception of Kaleanae house. wink

Dr. Strangelove
You and your big hot balls.captaincaptain

Dr. Strangelove
One of my favorite local sports show's host is Polish and he has shown me the light that polish people have feelings too.

All hail the Koz!

http://compuserve.nba.com/media/kings/Kozimor.bio.jpg

*Cough I don't have any good Polish jokes anyways,embarrasment how pathetic is me cough*bag

ElectricBugaloo
Polish people don't have feelings! They are like really dumb robots!

Tex
Americans should be the last people on earth to call anyone else stupid! dunce

Darth Revan
How is it funny that I like APC? I think your name is funny, too. What do Zelda and Anne Rice have to do with each other? laughing laughing laughing

But yes, I like APC. Nevermind that, I love APC. I used to like Tool better, but honestly I'm starting to like APC more.

Pandemoniac
Ah well, we pesky humans are doomed anyway. I've had my fun in this life, and for sure have all I can get more today, as the asteroid must be just about with in touching range by now! To the bar you guys, I'm buying, including strippers!

The Omega
Wellll... It is "tomarrow" the 29th, and no Toutatis! wink

Go here http://echo.jpl.nasa.gov/asteroids/4179_Toutatis/toutatis.html It won't even pass between the Earth and Moon, but more than 1,5 mio kilometers away.
So who-ever made this topic! BUUUUUUH!

Corran
closing wink

mc pee pants
amen...

Zelda Lestat
No, I dont think its funny that you like APC, I love them too (GO BIKINI BANDITS!!) I thought it was funny cuz they sound mostly the same.

Corran
Are we dead yet?

BackFire
Damn, I screwed all the prostitues for nothing.

Corran
For nothing? Impressive, didn't they complain when you didn't pay them?

BackFire
No, I just ran off, I expected to be dead by now so I figured no harm would come....however, now that I see it was a load of shit, I expect a big horde of whores will come and attack me and steal my shit.

Corran
Oh well, good luck with that.

Prodigy
I'd say we're fine - it's the 30th!

Corran
Excellent Smithers.

Prodigy
*takes a bow* It is I, the Ender of Ominous Threads! *goes zipping off to another ominous thread*

Corran
ermmm Ooookay.

eggmayo
hey look... its the day after tomorrow (no pun intended)

ladygrim
considering its the 30 th today i had a weird dream last nite where the earth got flooded for some reason and i had to find away to turn the church p side down to make an ark .... but i did take some sleeping pills...i dont lol

Pandemoniac
Well then, there it was, the end of the world! The apacalypse, doomsday... But I just woke up finding out hell is just like everyday life! I can even still access KMC! Is that what all the fuss was about?
On the other hand, if this is heaven now, it really sucks! I still have a job and I must pay rent!

finti
well tomorrow has turned into yesterday and we are still here...................I think confused

ElectricBugaloo
actually tomorrow has turned into today

ladygrim
who sed u were going to heaven ??? stick out tongue

Dr. Strangelove
I think the apocalypse and doomsday is hear, because I just heard the new Eminem single. sad

ladygrim
lol.... ive heard that . see wot u mean

Jedi Priestess
well where is it? Or did someone pull a Bruce Willis and go up there and stop it?

Nazgulinthedark
benjamin the pony went up and stopped it

ElectricBugaloo
it was never supposed to hit

Jedi Priestess
no really? blink good grief........

Pandemoniac
Most right you are! Nobody did, and am not counting on that either!
So I already was assuming I was in hell now... Just upped heaven as a possibility since hell doesnt seem such a bad place to be, got the clue?'
Heaven would suck any way...

ladygrim
well i shall meet u by hells gate .. wink cuz i havn t been told im going to haven either lol

amity75
I was so certain it was gonna hit I went into work yesterday and told my boss I'd been sleeping with his wife for the past 2 years. What a bummer.

Pandemoniac
Cool, guess not many of us here will make it to the Garden of Eden.
So, party at Satan's playground, I'll bring the beer!

Hell ain't a bad place to be - AC/DC

Anth
I'm still alive. No comet hit us.

eggmayo
I think we all already in hell... i just looked out of my window and theres a police chase... this is kinda as bad as it can get.

Pandemoniac
Got that my friend... Heaven and hell exist soully in the lives we are living now. Sadly this world is to much of hell and far to little heaven.

'And he who has understanding recons the number of the beast, for it is a human..."

ladygrim
there was a police chase here yestreday or the day before it was outside mine where his tyre blew but he still tryed to carry on the wazuk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.