Doc Samson+Nightman vs.Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Do you think Doc Samson and Nightman can bat against Nightwing?Nightwing is the former Robin,Batman's sidekick.so Doc Samson is one of the Hulk's friend.what do you think?

crazyspinz
who is nightman??

Asian Hulk
Nightman is one of the Marvel Universe

Swanky-Tuna
If it's the nightman I'm thinking of, think of a cross between Batman and Knight Rider.

crazyspinz
weird...

Tron
The king of mismatches strikes again.laughing out loud

Nightman is from the Ultraverse actually. And Doc Samson would have hell just trying to catch Nightwing, but if he did catch him, that's that. I don't think Nightwing's dumb enough to attempt to fight someone that strong anyways.

Asian Hulk
But Nightwing's alter ego,Dick Grayson is the former Batman's sidekick Robin.

wrathofachilles
Knight Rider would kick his ass! Lol

wrathofachilles
Your English has much improved in 2 days, lol.

Asian Hulk
thanks

Tron
Most of us know that Nightwing is the original Robin, and what difference does that make? And a mis between Batman and Knight Rider? Where did you get that from? I haven't read many Malibu Comics so I can't go into details, but if anyone's ever seen the Ultraforce cartoon that came on a few years ago, or that show Nightman that was on like 4 years or so ago, then you've probably seen nightman already. He was some musician that got into an accident which made him an Ultra. Only power I can't remember his main power at the moment, and there really aren't many Ultraverse sites around, but in my opinion the guy was pretty lame. Anyways, back to Nightwing. The fact that he was the first Robin doesn't made him any more of a match for Samson. Sure he's a shitload faster, but other than that there not much he can do to hurt him.

Swanky-Tuna
There was a live action Nightman show. It was "dark" and so cheesy it made velveeta look like paint thinner.

Tron
Yeah I know about the lame ass show. I still don't understand where you got teh Batman and Knight Rider mix from, cause I dont see it.

IownKMCstill
Wrathful Dwarf, I was egged on to do this by these two members who fed me.

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
I don't think I've seen such an embarrassing troll attempt before.

You know that when you go to a forum trying to troll and aren't taken seriously by anyone, and are mocked by everyone, that you probably can't make it as a troll.

Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention he's only doing it in one thread. An "off topic" thread. laughing

They totally disregarded your warnings implying you are a complete loser. erm I won't argue about that though!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You can do it elsewhere.

But here on KMC they're not welcome.

As Bada and I have said. Don't feed the trolls anymore.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Feed me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.