Darkstar Pics???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaydonPhoenix
Please, I am in distress, I can find no pictures of Darkstar anyplace.

Help the needy?

Pretty please?

eek!
Happy Dance
laughing

Paola
hehe.... kohl will do it wink

Paola
but in the meantime..... only one I have smile

kohl
--

kohl

kohl

kohl

kohl

kohl

kohl
007, and last one i have.

flavinho
she looks like Sheera a littlebig grin...what r her powers?

JaydonPhoenix
Wow the pics are great, I don't know what I'd do without them!

Thankyou so much for all your help guys and/or gals, it is so special of you to take time out of your day to selflessly help me out!

Flavinho...

Darkstar has the power to tap into an energy known as darkforce. She can summon huge masses of the darkforce and shape, form and motion it to her will, capable of lifting fifteen tons with it or using it as a forcefield or even firing it as concussing blasts of force.

Furthermore, she can travel through the realm fromw hich the darkforce originates and transport herself and up to three others through it, up to ten miles. She also bonds the spacial qualities of the darkforce to her person which allows her to fly up to the high speed of 120 mph, that is the fastest she can travel and still be able to breathe.

Hope that is enough to keep you satisfied for now.

Once again, I know it is dramatic but I sincerely mean it, I thank you all for your help.

kohl
good to know they were useful.

Paola
she looks great on last one kohl eek!

kohl
my favourite is the first one i posted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.