Veronica Mars!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
I caught the second ep. last night and this show is SWEET! Anyone else watching?
I searched the net and came across this site with all kinds of behind the scenes footage and whatnot...
http://www.upn.com/asset_exchange/vid_appr_silv/veronica_mars/
username: silver2
pw: vmars

not a bad find.... cool

Beyonder
Yup. Love this show, however, I haven't seen last nights ep, it's on tape.

BloomBabyGirl
AWW I FORGOT BOUT IT ! ANY1 HAVE A RECAP AND WHEN ITS ON AGAIN

Beyonder
Depends. Just check your UPN channel's website and look for it. And do so, it was a really go episoide. wink

Seahawk
I LOVE Veronica Mars! Can you tell? lol. I think VM is one of the best new shows on TV. I even signed up for the text messages/ voice mails from Veronica thing UPN has going on. I can't wait for the new epsiode nest week!

Jonin
Veronica Mars is probally the best tv show i have ever seen Veronica Mars season 2 comes out on DVD august 22 and the 3rd season stars in the fall

TheKid91
i've never watched it, is it any good?

GM Nebaris
Isn't it a women's show? I saw one episode and it was ok.

masterkit
Please Use The Search Function

Veronica Mars!

forumcrew
I just found out about kristen bell from her short story arc on Deadwood. I then got ahold of Veronica Mars and just watched the entire first season. This girl has major talent and is absolutely gorgeous.

forumcrew
Veronica Mars Sneaks Online a Week Early
According to Variety, the new CW network will premiere several of its series early, via commercial-free streaming on MSN. Among the shows getting advanced bows are Runaway (available Sept. 18), Everybody Hates Chris (Sept. 24) and Veronica Mars (Sept. 26).

hermione7
I love VM esp. Logan and Veronica

Solo
I hate half of the characters in Veronica Mars so much, and I think some of the dialogue is very cheesy, but I love it. I don't know why.

forumcrew
could the reason be kristen bell?

InnerRise
Probably.

They say that by doing this show, she is downplaying herself. Saying this isn't a good showing of her acting chops.

Practically saying that she could do better in a better kind of show.

is it comprehensible.....

forumcrew
well she has a lot of talent, but she does get a chance to show off some of it in this show. No she definitely doesnt get to show it all but shes building a nice fan base with teh show that can help her later. Get the Reefer Madness movie musical dvd showtime made in 05 to see her. SHe stared in the off broadway play of it (shes a good musical theater actor) and then also stared in showtimes movie of it.

InnerRise
Yeah I saw her sing/dance on stage at some Award Show earlier this year. I think it was the DayTime Emmys. The Award show that's dedicated to DayTime Soap Operas/Stories.(Young and the Restless, General Hospital, etc...)

She was good. I was suprised.

I use to watch this show and then I went off too college, and wasn't aware when the next season of the show started and then it was downhill from there.

I'm mad too, because the last episode I saw, the Season Finale of whatever season it was, was her answering the door at the end of the show and us the viewers not knowing who it is and finding out next season. But I got distracted by college and forgot all about the show and didn't remember it and didn't know when the next season started. So yeah, I'm pissed about that.

Does anyone know which Season Finale Episode I'm talking about? If so, could you tell me who came to the door that night when they revealed it the following Season Premiere.

Storm
I enjoyed watching Veronica Mars, and was rather pleased when they aired season 2 immediately after season 1 without a break.

It was a beaten Logan at the door.

InnerRise
I can't remember any specifics. Logan is the Blonde haired one right with the Rich Family?

Why was he beaten?

Storm
I' m going to do a copy and paste job on this.

A drunk and suicidal Logan headed to the Coronado Bridge to commit suicide. Though he was prevented from going through with his suicide attempt by Weevil and his fellow PCH bikers. Weevil, much like Logan, was still haunted by their love of Lilly Kane and Weevil was consumed with anger at Logan and wanted to inflict vigilante justice to ensure he would pay for "murdering" the woman the two loved.

The son of Aaron Echolls, the abusive actor.

InnerRise
Ok, yeah, that's who I was thinking of. So how did he Kill Lilly. Yeah I know it's terrible. I've forgotten so much.

I remember his father messing around with Lilly. Oh yeah! Logan set up cameras or something in the room, but that was with Veronica, not Lilly. So how did he and Veronica becomes friends after he did that to her?

Solo
I might go as far as to say this season is the best it's ever been. The best show on television, by far.

Kitay
Love the show.

Kristen Bell >>>> *

forumcrew
Originally posted by Solo
I might go as far as to say this season is the best it's ever been. The best show on television, by far.

really? Im not as big as a fan as the new direction they are taking (using mini arcs instead of a large arc) And they didnt want to do this either. But they were not garunteed a full season and had no choice. Dont get me wrong I like it, but I liked having a bigger grand mystery and some of the side stuff is just silly this year (the football guy who lost his playbook.. come one we dont need more of that)

But as always I will keep loving me some Kristen Bell.

Solo
Well, now it has more viewers then it ever had before. So there's a decent chance it will be returning for another season, with one main arc.

What do you guys think of the new intro? I like it quite a bit, personally.

forumcrew
i do like the new intro. its kinda crappy this season wasnt picked up for the full 22 so the plan to do 3 mini arcs is sorta ruined. I was just reading a thing on tv guide about it the other day. Also they dont think it will get a 4th season.

Solo
New episode tonight! Don't be an ******* and download it.

Bardock42
WHY DID THIS HAVE TO END? WHYYYYYY!!!!

It's arrested development all over again.

RE: Blaxican
mmmMM... Kristen Bell.

Darth Vicious
I started watching this show recently (gotta love Netflix on the Xbox). I just finished watching the first arc on season 3. Pretty good show. I like the chemistry between Veronica and her dad. Whoever played Duncan couldnt act for s**t. I got tired of Logan though. Him and Veronica got old quick. Overall, It was pretty good. Wouldve liked the show to continue. Kristen Bell is beyond hot. Being such a smart ass made her even hotter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.