"Thor" by speiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

speiderman
Here is my short story. Tell me what you think.

Sometimes I wish I was Thor. I could ride around in a flying carriage and throw lightning bolts. The havoc I could wreak! I become in charge of my destiny. I pick up 90 foot rocks and hurl them at Loki. Afterwards I try to start a fight with one of the other gods. I would be very powerful.
One day in the garden I was hunting. All of a sudden from the wall of vines to my left appears a 12 foot tall ogre. He growls. I feel my primal urges activate within my body.
I pull my sword from my sheath. The sword has a dull glow. The creature starts to circle me. I am not the least bit intimidated. For I am immortal I think to myself. My power ring glows blue on my finger.

speiderman
With one long swipe in a downward arc, I slay the creature with my sword. Its body lay in two pieces. To announce my victory I hurl 900 lightning bolts into the sky. Then I go up to Valhalla and taunt Loki some more. I take my large hammer and pound Loki into the ground. He is knocked out for the moment. A clear fluid pools by his crumpled form. I laugh in a mocking tone. Then I yell, "I am the fiercest god yet! Is there no one to challenge me?"

speiderman
Loki decides to take the form of a mouse and scurries away.

"You fool!" I yell after Loki. Then I walk into the temple and cut my arm off. A new arm appears in its place. I then turn into a rain cloud and soak the crops for the next harvest.

-End-

hotsauce6548
umm... was that a joke???

and believe me, the better answer would be 'yes'

dark1365
Uh.....this makes less sense than the Sherlock Holmes series. Wierd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.