leicester england

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
just wondering... any of you peeps from america, europe... wherever ever heard of this stupid place?

its just that i went to germany, and when i told people where i was from they were like where is that?
so, have you heard of leicester?

dave123
i'm english, and i have big grin

eggmayo
lol where you from?

NyC-gUrL
LEICESTER SAUCE eek!

embarrasment huh

dave123
yes love yes

eggmayo
what the hell is leicester sauce?

NyC-gUrL
or was it worcester? confused

Im confused cry

dave123
that's more like it stick out tongue

Corran
I think she meant Worcester Sauce.

NyC-gUrL
bag

dave123
laughing out loud not your day, is it?

eggmayo
yeah... we even have crisps that are that flavour

Corran
and why do some American pronounce Leicester as Liecester 'Excuse me, is this Liecester Square?'

The next time someone asks something like that I should just say 'No, it is not.

NyC-gUrL
SHUT UP furious cry bag

eggmayo
what i really wanna know is... where do americans think leicester square

Abbita
Im from birmingham so of course i know where it is, its not too far away, i got a friend there who lives in Hamilton big grin

Corran
I thought Hamilton was next to Glasgow? confused

Abbita
There probably is another place called hamilton, but my friend, she lives in Hamilton, Leicester. Havent spoken to her in ages cry

I suppose its like birmingham...one in england, one in alabama eek!

naybean
I kno Leicester. But I'm from the Uk too.....

eggmayo
ive never heard of hamilton... is it one of the little villages near leicester?

Abbita
I have no idea confused

Sun Ce
i live in barrow, and outside my town is a place called "Lancaster" hmm i was just wondering thats all huh

big gay kirk
Ey up mate! me mam's from Leicester!! she were born just by the owd Great Central Station, and went to Slater St School... we used to plee on st Maggys paggy, and at Abbey park... Am from Co'ville, as yo can probly say ba the accent!!! way inna quite Leicester, but way're close....

eggmayo
yeah... im a paperboy not a codebreaker. i think you come from coalville?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.