The Final Chapter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krmgbp
As this is the final chapter in the Star Wars Saga, I believe that this is going to be the greatest thing since the 1977 release of Star Wars Episode IV.

PVS
was it really worth posting a thread though? blink

krmgbp
I wanted to know your views as well.

Sith Master X
The greatest thing since the release of Episode 4 will be the release of Episode 3.

krmgbp
That's what I mean't.

jedijunky1138
useless thread

captainmidnight
yeah.....

Morgoths_Wrath
It will be the greatest thing since the microwave

randi_jedi
Pop Tarts!!!!! Better than pop tarts! Well, maybe not the spiderman pop tarts, they are yummy. But definately better than the brown sugar ones!

Jedi Priestess
WOW krmgbp you were just a thread posting machine today on your first day werent cha?

captainmidnight
yeah the busy beaver started 6 threads and 4 have been locked...i guess it doesnt hurt to try though right!!!!!

darktim1
who thinks it will be film of summer.

Darth Surgent
Well, he's restricted, so I guess i hurts a little...

jedijunky1138
krmgbp is a sock.

Member.
i like monkeys.

jedijunky1138
??????

Member.
yea

Cowboyography
Why would chewbacca, A wookie, want to live on Endor with a bunch of Ewoks, it does not make sense!!

DARK ASSASSIN
ummm....kashyyk

captainmidnight
well think about it chewy is tall and ewoks are small,and opposites attract!!!!!!

Morridini
Hmm, that's a line from South Park, isn't it?

jedijunky1138
Who said anything about Chewy wanting to live on Endor?

PVS
"Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury, Puff Daddy's accusers would certainly want you to believe my client was carrying a stolen gun on December 27th, and they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself. But Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk who carried a gun and ran from the mob. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense. Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks. That does not make sense.

But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with this case. Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case. It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company producer and entertainer and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and Gentlemen I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense.

And so you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No. Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury it does not make sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must acquit.

I know he seems guilty. But ladies and gentlemen this is Chewbacca. Now think about that for one minute. That does not make sense. Why am I talking about Chewbacca when a man's life is on the line? Why? I'll tell you why. I don't know. It doesn't make sense. If Chewbacca does not make sense you must acquit. Here look at the monkey , look at the silly monkey.

The defense rests."

captainmidnight
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.