The Day After Tomorrow!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FiveStar
The Day After Tomorrow is out DVD on 18th October 2004. Never saw the film at the cinemas but heard it was fun so i reckon i'll rent it at least.
It has LOADS of extras - a whole disc devoted to them actually! There seems to be loads of information on the production process, the science behind the film, etc as well as trailers for others. It sounds really cool, (I'm a bit of a sucker for extras...!)

~five*

<<Solo>>
It's out on October,12,2004.

And it has these exact special features,

DVD Features:
Available subtitles: English, Spanish
Available Audio Tracks: English (DTS 5.1), English (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Commentary by director/cowriter Roland Emmerich and producer Mark Gordon, Commentary by cowriter Jeffrey Nachmanoff, director of photography Ueli Steiger, editor David Brenner, and production designer Barry Chusio
Commentary by director/cowriter Roland Emmerich and producer Mark Gordon

Commentary by cowriter Jeffrey Nachmanoff, director of photography Ueli Steiger, editor David Brenner, and production designer Barry Chusio

Deleted scenes

"Audio Anatomy" interactive sound demo

DVD-ROM: Over an hour of exclusive making-of footage

Exactly 2 hours and 3 minutes long.

Unholy_Cheese
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005JMXX.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
I didnt see it in theartes. Was it any good?

<<Solo>>
I'd call it ok, but the special effects were definately awesome.

celibi87
yes it is a good graphics and special effects movie but it was ok ninja

Elondra
It's a great film.Saw it twice.The 2nd one was for Jake love

cal31
This movie sucked so bad, only part that was actually good was seeing the storm rip everything apart. Otherwise the acting was bad, the dialogue was horrible, and the story was just plain bad.

Arahael
Yes, I will have to agree with that one. I saw this movie in the theaters, and yes it did severely suck.

Lady_Lara
eehhh it was an ok movie but it definatly wasnt worth the $10! mad thumb down

MildPossession
Jake's talent was wasted in this movie, but still liked it as a blockbuster let your head rest movie. Saw it at the cinemas for the effects, and will rent it only to see it again. Not going to buy it.

The Day After Tomorrow 2 disc special features:

Disc 2
Deleted scenes (18 mins)
'The Science Of Tomorrow': a documentary exploring the reality of Day After Tomorrow discussed by scientists around the world (65 mins)
'Visual Effects Breakdown' featurette (30 mins)
'Editing For Visual Effects' featurette (10 mins)
'Final Mix' featurette (10 mins)
'Scoring The Film' featurette (10 mins)
'Pre-production Visual' featurette (14 mins)
Storyboards
Pre-production gallery
Two interactive pieces: 'Global Watch' and 'City Freeze' featuring actual footage from global weather catastrophies

for those who want exact.

Out 18th October in Britain.

SlipknoT
This is one of those movies that looks great on the big screen, but when you take it home it kind of sucks, because the special effects are its only strong point

Unholy_Cheese
Sometimes just watching the trailer for them is good enough for me. Then i just dont watch the movie.

star22
Yuck. This is one DVD that I will not be buying. I didn't like this movie at all. My ticket money was totally wasted. Great effects, but horrible plot and totally unscientific stuff.

MildPossession
I love the music they use in the trailers for it, I know what it is just can not find it anywhere sad operatic like music near the end of the trailer for the action scenes.

logie
Great looking 2.35:1 anamorphic and sound I have the DVD and have seen it about 9 times so far, and I have several full covers to put on the case. I can do double sided printing for inside insert seen thru the plastic clear case.

Nevermind
"The day after tomorrow" sucked balls so much. Just plain crap overall, and what about that stupid storyline between the Professor and his son? sick

shadow225588
I thought this was a great movie and up until this nobody i knew thought the movie sucked

Cinemaddiction
Try and keep it DVD related, guys. yes

T.M
i saw this movie a while ago and thought the special effects were awesome but apart from that it sucked IMO defiantly not worth buying may be worth renting i wouldn't though

Jackie Malfoy
I am not going to buy it it was a depressing pointless movie to me and it is not worth spending any money o n.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.