Lex Luthor and doctor octopus vs doctor doom and the joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Who would win between those villain teams? Its a difficult one, doom is very intelligent but doc ock and luthor together are a very difficult match, and the joker insanity is a plus. What do you think?

crazyspinz
doom would own all three of the other ownes at the same time, doom out matches most villians, maybe even all of the villans is the DC universe

Maestro
time for you to remove your lips from dooms ass.

Tron
Well, I seriously doubt Doom would even dare side with an unstable nutjob like Joker, way too risky for Doom's taste. I think Doom could outwit Luthor, although Luthor would be a worthy foe, but he'd eventually be victorious. And Ock is smart no doubt, but like I said in another thread, probably couldn't even hold a conversation with Doom for too long before he starts talkign about shit Ock's never heard of. And, being damn near a god of tech, could probably turn Ock's own arms against him, in theory of course.

Swanky-Tuna
If I was Doom though, I'd deck out Joker just to watch the show.

Tron
Naw, Joker's too much of a wildcard. Hell, I wouldn't recommend Joker to Darkseid or Thanos, damn psycho, lol.

zonerider
Keep the faith smile

supervenom
If he does lose in this match its a Doombot.

lando005
Originally posted by Tron
Well, I seriously doubt Doom would even dare side with an unstable nutjob like Joker, way too risky for Doom's taste. I think Doom could outwit Luthor, although Luthor would be a worthy foe, but he'd eventually be victorious. And Ock is smart no doubt, but like I said in another thread, probably couldn't even hold a conversation with Doom for too long before he starts talkign about shit Ock's never heard of. And, being damn near a god of tech, could probably turn Ock's own arms against him, in theory of course. there is no probably about *** spidy did it once before you can bet doom could do it with no prep time
and as for the lex part he could mearly amuse doom with his attempts to defeat him

Tshern
In a normal match, Doom's armor would have the advantage.

Grimm22
Unless Doom has absolutely no prep and Luthor does, Doom pwns everyone here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.