cradle of fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
anyone saw this
it is a decent flick and a good way to kill a couple of hours..there is lots of blood and gore

tabby999
yeah i own it on DVD, but only cos it was cheap and there wasn't anywhere to rent if from. its ok, the problem with it is it goes for way too long. there were some decent little peices in it, the section where the guy gets another leg and the online killing was cool, but they would have made better short movies than in that one long annoying movie. and Dani Filth is to serious to be good in it

eggmayo
yeah... they were actually disappointed that it didnt get banned

deadly_force
i saw this a couple of years ago made me laugh to be honest does that mean im sick ? messed

tabby999
hell no, that movie was made to be laughed at, shit, thats all its got goin for it

osospeedy
i love the x men guy

osospeedy
he cool

osospeedy
any one online line

osospeedy
Happy Dance bunny rock no doctor

osospeedy
i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored [email protected] i am 13 female australia

deadly_force
thank god it was a bad bad film though big grin

tabby999
what part of australia??

MildPossession
Urgh Cradle of Fear, extreme Dani Filth fans will think it's a masterpiece.

Anyway, one of the worst horror movies I have seen, it was so bad I couldn't even laugh at how bad it was. Abysmal! Nowhere near decent.

I can't believe I wasted money renting it.

tabby999
and the worst thing, the ending left an obvious space for a sequal sad

deadly_force
how cant u laugh at it i was pi$$ing myself but then i didn't rent it my mate lent it to me

dean7879
ahh it wasnt that bad...ive seen worse

SlipknoT
Even Though I love Cradle of Filth I doubt I'll like this Movie....If I could only find somewhere to rent it

tabby999
shouldn't be too hard to find, just buy it, then scribble on it a few different ways, chuck it on ebay as "signed by cradle of filth" and some idiot'll buy it off you for triple what you paid

papabeard
the naked girl Bouff is amazing

tabby999
dosn't save this barely palatable movie

papabeard
agreed, and sorry to be sexist, but man , she is hot jawdrop

tabby999
saying shes hot isn't sexist. saying that the only thing shes good for is being hot and thats all women should try to be is sexist. you know, as an example wink

papabeard
objectification of women is sexist wink

b-dan
ill only see it cuz of Dani Filth from Cradel of filth dont aske why i listen to them

T.M
Originally posted by MildPossession
Urgh Cradle of Fear, extreme Dani Filth fans will think it's a masterpiece.

Anyway, one of the worst horror movies I have seen, it was so bad I couldn't even laugh at how bad it was. Abysmal! Nowhere near decent.

I can't believe I wasted money renting it.

i have to agree.

u know it is the most violent/gory British movie ever.

and it does suck so bad. the car chase scene was memorable in the worst possible way

Deano
its was enjoyable..nothin special

tabby999
Originally posted by T.M
i have to agree.

u know it is the most violent/gory British movie ever.

and it does suck so bad. the car chase scene was memorable in the worst possible way

you'd think there would have to be more violent/gorey movies from britan than that pile of tripe

kmcdude
Originally posted by Deano
its was enjoyable..nothin special

Well said wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.