Bleed 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk18
Welcome,everybody, to the sequel of the successful rp "Bleed".

This time around I tried to get a higher participation rate but to no avail.If people would still like to join,then you can still get in by leaving a registration form on the registration thread.

The story this time around promises to be more complex and the characters get deeper into the stories of Chloe Lane and Zack Morrow.

Please don't post on here until I finish posting all the necessary story introduction.I will put a notice when you can start to post.

As I did last time,I will put the all-important disclaimer on here:

People will die,so don't get mad at me.I am simply the hand of god.

So,that said,have fun and LOOK BEHIND YOU!

slasherpunk18
The lone figure walked across the grounds of the Greenville Cemetary on the cold autumn afternoon of October 6th.Crushing crisp leaves under his feet as he walked.Suddenly,the figure stopped.
It was Matt Parker.
He stood at the foot of a gravestone,pulling his winter coat to shield him from the harsh winds.He looked at the stone,not with grief,but with anger.As if the stone was the reason he was gone now.The reason he even had to be in a cemetary on a saturday afternoon.
Why Trey Stone was dead.
Matt had had to force himself to come here today.He had not seen the gravestone since the funeral and did not wish to,nor would he have,but the guilt was eating him up inside.
He stood silent for a while.Standing alone.
Sudeenly,he felt a hand touch his shoulder,he spun around and instead of seeing a psychopath weilding a butcher knife,he saw Vash Shafran.
"Holy shit Vash,you scared the crap out of me." he said,still trying to catch his breath as he steadied himself with vash's muscular shoulders.
"Hey Matt." said Vash with a smile.he had not seen Matt since that horrible night.
"What are you doing here?" asked Matt before he could catch himself.
"Gunnar." said Vash,his smile quickly fading as grief tried to set in,but Vash resisted.
They just stood a while together as they looked at Trey's stone.
"By the way,when did you get in Greenville Vash?I thought you were Mr. All Star Quarterback." said Matt.
"Well,I came back to keep a promise."
"Allie?"
"Yeah."
"You guys really hit it off at that party didn't ya?"
"Mm,hm.Just like you and Savannah."
"Yeah."
"So,I assume you're taking her?" inquired Vash without looking up.
"Yep."
"Well,I better get going." said Vash."I have to go call Allie and get things ready."
"Yeah," said Matt wiping his eyes a little."I should give Savannah a call."
"So I guess i'll see ya later."
"Yeah."
Vash began to walk away.
"Hey!Vash!" said Matt.
Vash turned around.
"It was really good to see you." said Matt.
"Yeah,you too." said vash with a smile.
Matt waited until he heard Vash's car drive off until he pulled a something out of his pocket and set it on Trey's grave.
He took one last look a the pipe he had set on the grave and walked off.

Elektra_lover
~Can we post yet?~

slasherpunk18
~Just need to make 1 or 2 more posts.~

Elektra_lover
~okay big grin~

slasherpunk18
~This is a continuation of the exact end of the first game.~

The paramedic van sped along the city roads and out into the road to the hospital which was out in the country.
The paramedics in the van were smoking a cigarette while Zack Morrow lay under a white sheet on a stretcher inside.The kitchen knife next to his seemingly lifeless body.
He gripped the knife while nobody was watching.
In a split second,everbody on board(including the driver) were dead and the van careened off the road into the countryside where it crashed and burned.But not before Zack was thrown from the van and escaped into the woods.
Zack stopped once he was deep into the woods.
"My time will come." said Zack quietly "and then they will all feel the pain."

<Tidus>
~Ok nice intro dude!! And perfect timing (Just the time when I came home from school~

slasherpunk18
1 YEAR LATER.....

~Okay,you guys can post now,but here is what's happening.Each of you will eventually get a phone call.This converstion is just for that person to answer.Here is where the rest of you are at the moment.
Vash is driving through town in his mercedes.
Savannah,Sky,and Matt are in their english class.Bored out of their minds.
Allie is in her junior(I had to move her up a grade for the sake of the story) history class.Also bored out of her mind.
Have fun!It's great to see you guys again!Let me know what you think of the story so far.~

Elektra_lover
Allie sat in history bored out of her mind. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a poney tail. She was wearing tight jeans with a tight black speghti strap shirt. Her teacher Mrs. Cowen was a nice but boring person. Allie took out a piece of paper and started to sketch a person.
~I love the story big grin~

<Tidus>
~Mercedes! Nice!~

Vash was driving, He quit smokeing and wasnt smoking anymore. e looked out the window looking at the nearby building of the highschool he was in. Memories, Now he was a star quarterback in college.. Thought flashbacks of the time when Gunnar was murdered was still on his mind. He heard his cellphone ringing, He took it out and answered "Hello?"

slasherpunk18
~Thanks for putting the call in Tidus.~

The other line was quiet for a moment.
"Hello?" Vash said again.
"How did it feel....." said a dark and disturbing voice quietly.
"Hello?" said Vash again.
"How did it feel,to have him die in your arms?"

<Tidus>
"Excuse me who is.." suddenly Vash remembered the dark voice.... THe flashbacks of Gunnar getiing killed. Vash looked on the back seat of his car to see if anybody was hiding "Your still alive you Fuc* BUrn in flames you mother FUc*er" said Vash

Elektra_lover
Allie looked out into the hallway. It was the hall way from the nght they were traped with the killer. She looked up the steps leading to the roof, bring back memories of that horribale night.

slasherpunk18
"See ya soon Mr. Prime Time....."

As Vash neared main street,the phone clicked off.

5 minutes later.....

Allie gets a call on her cell phone.

Elektra_lover
Allie felt the rumble of the vibration on her leg. "Mrs Cowen can I go to the bathroom?" The teacher nodded as Allie ran across the hall to the bathroom and went into a stall. She took out her phone. "Hello?" She asked.

<Tidus>
"Shit... I need to warn Matt and the others so they coulb be becarefull." Vashes finger automaticlys somehow first dials Gunnars phone number. As Vash sees he dialed Gunnars phone number tears splatter from his eyes but he shakes them off as he calls everyone and tells them to be carefull.

slasherpunk18
"Hello Allie." said the voice.

Elektra_lover
"Who is this?" Allie asked.

slasherpunk18
"Have you ever had a knife slice through that pretty flesh of yours?" said the voice.It trailed off and tthen the call ended.Allie looked down to see that she had an incoming call from Vash.

~Just a reminder.Vash is the one taking Allie to the prom.~

Elektra_lover
Allie's jaw dropped. Tears excaped her eyes pulling down her make-up. She answered the phone. "Hello?" She asked sniffling.

<Tidus>
"Allie are you ok? Did Zack call you?" asked Vash as he sped toward the high school.

Elektra_lover
"He just called like two seconds ago. I'm so scared." She said through tears as she dropped to her knees.

slasherpunk18
~Hey you guys,i'm really wiped.I need to go.I can barely keep my eyes open.I'm really sorry.~

Elektra_lover
~See you tommrow~

<Tidus>
~See ya dude!~

"Dont worry go to the class to the teachers its safer there...." said Vash.

Elektra_lover
"Okay." Allie said. "Goodbye." Allie hung up her phone and sprintied into the main office. As she busted open the door she ran into the principals office. "He's alive." She yelled at the pricipal.

Emma718
Sky was in her English class, bored out of her brains. Her chin rested on her right arm on the desk. She was twirling her hair, which had changed since last time. It was a nice deep red and the her hairstyle was a little different. She was wearing a nice pair a fitting jeans which were flares and a black tank top.
~Why does english class, have to be soo boring~she thought to herself

( Check out her new look in the Registration theard!) big grin

slasherpunk18
Everybody looked at Allie as she bursted in the room yelling hysterically at them.
"Allie!" said the principal angrily "just what is the meaning of this.
He adjusted his tie while he said this.
"HE'S ALIVE!" she continued to scream.
The principal tried to hold her but she was too panicky.
"Allie,if you continue in this manner,then I am afraid that I will have no choice but to give you detent-" he said calmly.
"HE'S ALIVE!WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU ****ING BASTARDS?!"
She was eventually carried out of the room,still screaming,by the principal and the football coach Mr. Vercelli.
"That poor girl," said one of the senior english teachers Mrs. Grant "she's been through so much."
She turned to face Mr. Smith(the assistant athletic director) as the pleading screams of Allie died off.

~Okay,i'm back!~

slasherpunk18
Sky sat,still twirling her hair,as her teacher went on about Homonyms or something.She wasn't sure.
At that moment,she thought she could hear screaming on the other end of the building.
Something about bastards and why somebody wouldn't beleive her.It sounded familiar.
Suddenly,her phone rang.
Her teacher gave her a stern look.
"Ms. Middleton," she said angrily(she wasn't Sky's favorite teacher,kinda crabby) "would you mind terribly not disrupting my class?"
"I'm sorry Mrs. Crone.Can I please take this call?"
Mrs. crone gave her an evil eye and then pointed to the door.
Sky hurried out with the phone.Once she was outside,she muttered
"*****."
She looked at her phone,she didn't recognize the number.

Elektra_lover
Allie ran around looking for her friends. She saw her friend CJ in a class and ran into his class pulling him out. "He's alive and coming." She said crying. CJ reached out and hugged her. "It's okay dont worry." Allie cried more. "Thank you." she said seeing Vash's car speed into the parkinglot. Allie ran into the parking lot and ran to Vash.

<Tidus>
When Allie got into the car Vash got out and threw her the Keys
"Stay in the car.. I need to find the others..."
Vash ran into the Highschool running in the hallways looking into classes to see where Matt is.

Elektra_lover
Allie got in the car and locked the car doors. She started to shake in fear.

SalemLang
~Kryptonia City, Four Hours Away~

Chloe Lane is her office in her college. Her door says 'Chloe Lane: Editor of the Kryptonia Torch'. Chloe is the phone. "Look Katie, I can't come on the show." suddenly a second phone rings. She answers it. "Hello?"

slasherpunk18
~Nice name for the newspaper.lol.~

"It's been a while...." said the voice on the other end.
"Who is this?" said Chloe impatiently.
"You think you're something else don't you *****?"
"Look,whoever you are,I don't have time for this shit."
"What's the matter Chloe?Don't have time for an old friend?"
Chloe's jaw dropped and a look of horror came over her face.
"See you soon Ms. Lane."
The phone clicked off and Chloe turned around so that she was looking out the window.
"It's starting again."

~Just a note,Chloe does not show up in town until the prom is under way.I just need to get the situation settled.Thanks for understanding.You canhave her driving towards the town,but don't have her show up until the prom is happening.~

<Tidus>
Vash finally found the class where Matt was in. Vash sped toward it and got into it.

SalemLang
k.

Chloe picks up the phone and dials a number. "Hello?!" she said. "Jason! Come to the school, quick!" she said.

~Thanks~

slasherpunk18
Vash ran through the school looking for Matt but to no success.While he ran by one door,a person said
"Hey,isn't that Vash Shafran?You know,the guy that won the heisman?"
Eventually Vash ran into Matt while he was walking outside.
"Oh,hey Vash.What are you doing here?"

Emma718
Sky hurried outside the door, she looked at the phone not recongizing the number. She spoke into it
"Hello" Sky said

Elektra_lover
Allie sat in the car shakeing. She whiped away her tears as she laid back of the seat.

SalemLang
Jason knocks on the door.

~I Ned somebody to be Jason.~

slasherpunk18
Sky held the cell phone waiting for an answer.
"Remember that night....."
Sky had a puzzled look on her face.
"Do you remember that night Sky?"
"What night?Who are you?" she said.
"You couldn't save him could you?"
Sky started to get uneasy.
"You couldn't save your boyfriend."
As Sky started to realize who was calling,the call ended.

Emma718
Sky stood in the hallways shocked she couldn't move, she slowly slid down against the lockers holding her cell phone tightly. She just stared at her phone.

slasherpunk18
~Salemlang,I just need to know who Jason is.BTW,welcome to everybody coming in the game tonight.It's always great to see you guys.~

Emma718
(We can't really do much, because no one's here) sad

slasherpunk18
~I know sad ~

<Tidus>
"Follow me!! Zacks still alive!" said Vash "Any other peaple who survived that night are still in the highschool?"

Emma718
~I can't believe his alive~Sky thought to herself over and over again
still leaning against the lockers with her cell phone in her right hand

slasherpunk18
~There's still Kennedie.~

Kennedie looked through her set list for the gig at the prom tomarrow when her home phone rang.
She leaned over and picked it up off the table.
"Hello?' she said curling the chord with her finger.
"1 day kennedie....."
"Who is this?" said Kennedie.
"1 day Kennedie...."
Kennedie was starting to get irritated.
"See ya soon....."
The phone call eneded and Kennedier hung up the phone and continued looking at her songs.

~I'm gonna start the prom tomarrow,so for now,I think you guys should just do some work in tring to figure out what you guys think is gonna happen.I hope to see more of the players on here tomarrow.~

slasherpunk18
Matt turned to Vash.
"Hey where's Sky?"
Matt headed inside to look for her and saw her leaned up against a locker,very much distraught.
"Sky,what's wrong?" he said trying to comfort her.
Matt still hadn't received a call yet so he didn't know what was going on.

<Tidus>
"Matt,SKy we need to go to the police as soon as possible!!! Zack is alive and his coming to hunt us!" explained Vash.

Elektra_lover
Allie was starting to worry stuck in the car. She kept thinking that Zack was near her, really close.

Emma718
Sky looked at Matt
"His alive" was all she could say

slasherpunk18
"Who Sky,who's alive?" he asked a litle concerned.

Emma718
"Zack, he is alive" Sky said starting to feel tears slide down her cheeks

slasherpunk18
"Zack?" he said with a look of concern on his face.
"Sky,Zack's dead.Chloe killed him."
"He's alive!He called me!" said Sky firmly.
"It's probably just somebody playing a sick joke.You know how people can be assholes."
"Don't worry Sky,we'll fi-" he started to say,but all of a sudden they heard a ringing.
It was Matt's cell phone.
"You're the last one left." said Vash coming up to him.
Cautiously Matt took the cell out of his pocket.

Emma718
Sky stood up from the ground, looking at the ringing phone

slasherpunk18
Matt brought his cell phone up to his ear.
"Hello?" he said.
"Hello Matt." said the voice on the other end in a dark,quiet voice.
"Who is this?" said Matt.
"Have you been to see Trey lately Matt?"
A look of silent rage came over Matt's face.
"Alright,who the **** is this?"
"How does it feel knowing that he's not coming back Matt?How does it feel knowing that you didn't save him?"
Matt was now shaking in fury.
"Listen,you sick ****.Whoever this is,I AM GOING TO ****IN KILL YOU!"
Sky looked up at Matt.
"It's him." she said quietly.
"It can't be him." said Matt firmly.
"Oh,but it is...." said the voice.
"Zack Morrow is dead." said Matt firmly.
"Then I guess this is a voice from beyond the grave now isn't it?"
"I watched Zack Morrow fall to his death.You can't be Zack!"
"See ya later hero......" said the voice.
The call ended.
Vash looked at Matt.
"Now do you beleive us?" he said.

~Emma718,I still need for you to have a boyfriend.When you think of it,just put a form on the registartion thread.I need the info before I start the prom tomarrow.~

Emma718
~SalemLang said Sky could hook up with her character Chloe's brother Jason, whenever he comes~

"I still can not believe he is alive"Sky said to both Vash and Matt

slasherpunk18
~Ah,my bad.~

Emma718
~It's cool, have u seen him in the other theard?~

<Tidus>
Vash takes out his cellphone and calls the police

"Excuse me there was supposed to be an ambulance or something to carry Zack Morrow his body is with the Hospital right?" asked Vash.

slasherpunk18
"Yes sir,there was.But he never arrived."

slasherpunk18
~Okay,i'm going to start the prom.First though,all the main guys are going to pick up their dates and head off to the party.Remember,this is long before the killer shows up so this phase of the story(the beginning of the prom) is mainly for socializing.So have fun at the prom and don't do anything I wouldn't do! evil face shifty ~

Matt drove down Blackthorne road in his Mitsubishi galleant 97(yes,he's still driving that peice of crap).
He looked at the dashboard clock.
"7:30.Perfect timing." said Matt with satisfaction.
As Matt pulled into Savannah's driveway,he said to himself
"Oh,you are good Matt Parker.You are VERY good."

Elektra_lover
Allie put on the last of her make-up and looked at herself in her mirror. She grabed her bag and walked down the steps and sat down waiting for Vash.

slasherpunk18
~This is Tela's introduction into the game.~

Vash pulled up into Allie's driveway in his Mitsubishi galleont.Allie was visible from her bedroom window upstairs.Vash stood for a second admiring her beauty.
"Wow." he said quietly.
Suddenly,a figure emerged out of the shadows.
"Been a long time Vash."
Vash turned around and saw
Chase Verona.The senior at Greenville High School who had been in greiving over Gunnar(hs best friend) since the night of horror.

Tela
Chase's eyes were emotionless. He had grown cold ever since Gunnar's death. He blamed Vash, but that no one ut him knew. "Must be nice." he whispered in an eery and cold voice. It was deep too.

<Tidus>
Vash turned around iggnoring Chase. Chase has been bugging Vash alot! He thought it was all his fault that GUnner died.... If that bastard had been there the moment Gunner died he wouldve known how it really felt..

Tela
Chase's brown eyes narrowed. "Whatever." he whispered and in one movement he left and headed towards the school. he didn't care Vash thought he was a bastard or not. In truth he was a bastard. . .technically, but he had loved Gunnar as a brother.

<Tidus>
Vash looked up throu the window and started admiring her beauty again.

SalemLang
~Jason is my character's brother.~

slasherpunk18
~ah.I see.~

SalemLang
"What is it?" asked Jason. "I need you to take me to Greenville." said Chloe. "That's four hours away." said Jason. "I don't care!" screamed Chloe.

Elektra_lover
Allie looked out her window and saw Vash. She went down the steps and left her house. She got into Vash's car and flashed a smile. "Hey." she saud leaning in and kissing Vash

<Tidus>
"Hey" said Vash friendly as he started the car and started driving towards (wherever the prom is at)

Elektra_lover
"So whats up babe?" Allie asked smiling.

Emma718
(What can i do, since Sky i not going with any one yet?))

Elektra_lover
(Go by urself. PS I LOVE THE SIGN big grin)

slasherpunk18
~Emma718,just make up a boyfriend and put a form for him on the registration thread and i'll have him come pick you up.Sorry,i forgot.
BTW,the prom is at you guy's high school(Greenville High).~

Tela
Chase was helping with the food at the school. Normally Gunnar would be there to help too since neither one ever had dates to dances. Again, Chase got that intense feeling of lonliness. It urned into his heart and sole.

He faultered. Luckily, he made it to the table without dropping the punch bowl.

<Tidus>
"Nothing much.." answered Vash as he smiled.

Elektra_lover
"Thats awsome." Allie repied smiling.

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
Vash smiled back as they pulled into the Highschool driveway.

Emma718
~Thanks.. big grin~

~Also can Sky go by her self, since she didn't want to go with anyone, after her boyfriend was killed? Also waiting for Jason to arrive there..lol~

She Seduced
][

slasherpunk18
~TO EMMA 718: Feel free to go by yourself,i'm not going to totally control people's charcters.I mean,this is a role play game.~

~TO SHE SEDUCED: Just have Kennedie come in and start setting up the stage equipment and stuff and then feel free to do what you guys want.Did you read the original story thread?If not,I can fill you in on anything you need to know.I'm here for you guys so don't hesitate to ask me this kind of stuff.~

<Tidus>
~Ohh man.. You sound like my Math teacher. Shes like always "Any questions?" nobody has any questions and then she is like "Well then I have a questionf for you... What is... Blah Blah Blah" LoL!~

Tela
Chase stood at the far end of the court and shot. The ball swished making him smile.

Emma718

Tela
((BTW, luv the sig, Emma718, I luv that show))

She Seduced
Kennedy (WITH A Y NOT AN IE! lol) for various reasons had stayed back again in highschool. She had a new gig at the prom, the Principal allowed her band to play, if she didnt sing any of her songs that included cuss words and sexual content. Not that she would listen to rules anyways, her best songs included sexual content and adult language. (Where is the prom being held? At a Hotel or at the school). She grabbed her equipment and headed out to the van, with her bandmates. There were two guitarists, her and another guy, a drummer and a bassists. She was the only female, and the band recently signed with a small time Record Company in town called Plague. They had been recording in a shitty studio, there album would be named Deaths Muse. Kennedy was slightly excited.
She looked at her watch, thinking maybe she should go to school to actually get some work done, but she had better things to do. She got into the black van, with there bands name spray painted on the side, and waited for the others to load things in. She ran her fingers into her hair and started the car.
"Lets move." she said banging the side of the car, and they jumped in the back.

Tela
((When someone decides to interact with Chase, PM me.))

slasherpunk18
~Sorry tela.BTW,I thought it was with a ie,she seduced,cause I thought I saw it in Bleed spelled that way.BTW,the prom is at the school.~

Matt was walking up to the building with Savannah when they saw Kennedy who they hadn't seen much since last year's event.Matt thought of kennedy as one of his best friends though and went to go talk to her.
"Hey Kennedy!Long time no see!"

She Seduced
She turned to Matt and lit her cigarette. She gave him a slight smile. "Any clue where the Prom is held mate?" she asked, as her drummer hoped shotgun besides her. She smiled at the drummer and turned back to Matt, blowing the smoke out of her mouth. She got a quick flashback of last year, and for a quick second she choked. "Is it at a hotel?"

Elektra_lover
Allie smiled as they pulled into a parking spot "You ready to have some fun?" Allie asked.

<Tidus>
"Yeah! Lets go!" said Vash excitedly as he opened the door of the car and got out, Vash quickly ran over to the other side and opened the door for Allie

Elektra_lover
Allie steped out of the car "Thanks sweetie." Allie said kissing Vash.

Emma718
~Thanks Tela, it is a great show~

Sky drove her Sky blue Volkswagen beetle into a spare parking space, and opened the car door and stepped out closing the door behind her. seeing Allie and Vash a few cars down see yelled out to the pair.
"Hi guys" Sky said loudly walking towards the two

<Tidus>
"Hey!" shouted Vash back as he waved his hand.

Elektra_lover
Allie smiled and walked towards Sky. "Whats up?" She asked.

slasherpunk18
~Sorry about not being on late you guys.i'm gonna stay on a lot later tonight and tomarrow.The weekend too.I think i'll start the actual story after everybody gets into the prom,most likely it will start over the weekend.i'm still kinda waiting for Pieces Of Ashley so we have the Savannah character.~

SalemLang
Jason and Chloe are on their way to Greenville.

She Seduced
Kennedy shrugged, and started driving towards the where ever the prom was being held. She backed up the van, and the boys got out to set up the equipment. She walked to the bathrooms and got dressed, she wore a white dress with a corset type top and a loose flimsy bottom, with black combat boots, and dark make-up. She tied her hair back, and put on chapstick. She grabbed her song book and walked to the stage. She strummed a few chords and tapped the microphone.
"BAh!" she said and it squelled. "Fix the amps Mikey." she ordered to the other guitarist and he nodded.

slasherpunk18
~Good deal.~

slasherpunk18
~Sounds like my kind of woman.~

<Tidus>
~Since I need to go to the stupid Marriage I let someone control My char.... Cuz I dont want to pause you from RPIng cuz of me.. Have a good time~

She Seduced
awe

slasherpunk18
~The punk look really does it for me.Okay Tidus,if you're okay with it.Who would like to play Tidus's part?if nobody wanyts to do it,I could.~

She Seduced
][

slasherpunk18
~Okay,i'll do it.God,i'm so tired.but i'll try to stay up.~

Emma718
~Sky's a loner, lol. That's a change..lol~

PiecesOfAshlee
~Hey hey!! Sorry I haven't been on in a loooong time ive been super busy... i dont really know where to start.... BTW great game again slasherpunk! Good job~

Emma718
"Nothing much, i decided to come because i have noything better to do" Sky said to Vash and Allie when she reached them.
"By the way Allie, you look beautiful"
"and Vash, you don't look bad yourself" Sky added in

She Seduced
Kennedy picked up her guitar and strummed it a bit. She bit her bottom lip and hummed. Dillian walked up with a grin and told the drummer to get his shit together.
"Tell me why we're doing this again?" Kennedy looked at Dillian.
"Well we got to have some school spirit." Dillian replied and the two started to jam abit as the bassist and the drummer set up there stuff.

<Tidus>
~Well what happened? Im back!~

Tela
Chase hung around in the back alone. He really hated Dances and the only reason he came, was because his invalid father asked him too go. He groaned. He had to have a heart. He thought about what it would be like to be there with a girlfriend.

She Seduced
Kennedy strummed her guitar, and the drummer and the bassist started to play, then Dillian joined in the back finger picking. Kennedy stepped on her disstorition pedal.
"Oooooooooh I am a hero.
Oooooooh I am a hero." She sang into the microphone and Dillian sang into the mic. Dillian had a sweet Love Song voice.
"Oh...." he said and the beat was calmer now, and Kennedy fingerpicked with Dillian.
"Dance with me girl.
F*ck dance with me till the night is over
I can smell you from where I stand
And I cant help but think about...." he stopped and continued with his guitar.
"My wet dreams have overpowered me with you.
I want youuuuuuu oh oh
Youre my hero come true
My hero come true." he back away from the mic and Kennedy walked up and sang in a beautiful voice.
"F*ck boy come and touch me
Fly meeeee to the moon.
I dont have time for the foreplay.
So tell me it'll be sooon.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she screamed in a husky distorted voice.
Then the music started and Kennedy punced around. She smiled at the Principal who was shaking her head.
"Drink till we're drunk." they sang together now.
"Drink till we cant f*ck no more.
Now Drink this wine with me....
Im not in love so lets just do this.
Oooooooh." and then the music stopped dead.

slasherpunk18
Everybody that was already inside the prom applauded,except for the teachers who were a bunch of stuck up old people.

Savannah brought Matt inside after Kennedy and her band started to play.
Matt and Savannah walked around the dance floor together.Matt looked at Savannah who seemed to be a little nervous.
He stopped her for a second and looked into her eyes.
Matt sighed.
"You're still worried about that phone call aren't you?"

slasherpunk18
Don't worry,just nice to have you back.
Thank you.I just wish I couldv'e been on here more lately.

slasherpunk18
~Don't worry,just nice to have you back.
Thank you.I just wish I couldv'e been on here more lately.~

~Sorry about the double-post.Goddamn computer.~

She Seduced
Dillian started to play a sweet riff, and the bassists joined. Kennedy walked to mic and placed her hands on the stand.
"oooooooh." she sang into the mic, and the drummer started up.
"Just sit there and stare.
Oooooooh.
I know why youre here...
for me.
for me." she sang softly. She watched as people started to slow dance. She rocked a little and closed her eyes and Dillian joined for harmonics.
"Don't mess around
With my f*cked up head
Darlin your the only one
I want around
me.
Oh DOnt f*ck with the...
little sanity I have left
Baby youre the only one
I want touching me."
Kennedy picked up her guitar and and did a solo, then continued by herself.
"Oooooooh
baby.
I cant stand when...
Youre like this.
No
Oooooooh
baby.
Just hold me up
Like this....."
Dillian did his solo, and then they sang together.
"Im to stoned for this now
To stoned for this
Just hold me like this
Keep me on my feet
Im to stoned for this
Just a kissssssss."
then the music stopped dead. and kennedy howled into the microphone
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Then she hit her strings and bowed.

slasherpunk18
~Nice song.I missed your songs when you weren't able to do the first Bleed anymore.~

She Seduced
][

slasherpunk18
~Are you in a band in real life?~

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
Vash nodded to the agreement of how good the song was and looked over at Allie and asked "Hey, you wanna dance?"

slasherpunk18
I know that feeling.I can't really play guitar at all but I used to write songs.Crappy ones though.

Tela
Chase sighed. He started to head home. He had no real reason to be there.

Elektra_lover
"Thank you, you look beautiful too." Allie said smiling. Then she turned to Vash. "Yeah, lets dance." She said.

<Tidus>
Vash carried her over to the place everyone danced and waited for Kennedies group to start a song.

She Seduced
Dillian smiled and walked off the stage to get a drink, and Kennedy and the others continued.
"Black roses.." she muttered into the microphone, and the drummer started a slow beat and the bassist was just as slow, but the guitar was fast and upbeat and disstorted.
"Owowoowowoww. Black roses.
You can smoke one too.
Yeah smoke one too
Caught a snake in a mouse trap
Ow!" she screamed and bent down, that he guitar had touched the floor and she rocked out, swaying alittle, as her hair hung in her face.
"I ate the poison.
You'd look beautiful too.
KIss the black rose babe.
Kiss the black rose.."
she paused the drummer just played his slow beat.
"There is no room for you
In this cold place
There is no time....
for you..
Just beat in my faaaaaaaaaaaaace."
the guitar picked up as well as the bass.
"Oh black rose hit me hard.
Black rose so beautiful
I smile just to make it
You kiss and fake it.
Im a legend
Im a legend
Im a legend......
pick . a. black. rose for......
MEEEEEEEEEEE." she screamed.
"Baby." she whispered and the band stopped.
"DJ will pick it up for a while. We're taking a break." Kennedy said in the microphone.

She Seduced
][

slasherpunk18
Matt saw Chase starting to leave,and he tried to stop him at the door.
"Hey!Chase!" he yelled after him.
"Where you goin?You just got here."

slasherpunk18
Matt saw Chase starting to leave,and he tried to stop him at the door.
"Hey!Chase!" he yelled after him.
"Where you goin?You just got here."

~I'm really sorry it took so long to get you into the story Tela.~

Tela
~It's cool~

Chase stopped. "Damn!" he muttered. "Um, nowhere, I guess." he said. He didn't know why Matt had called to him.

slasherpunk18
"You know,I remember when you actually liked life." he sadi.
He was referring to how Chase had not been the same since Gunnar died.

Tela
Chase looked at his feet. "Yeah, well, I had a friend to hang around then." he says self-conscience. He bit his bottom lip. "But he's gone now."

slasherpunk18
"Chase man,you can't keep doing this to yourself.It's not your fault man.It's not like you had a chance to save him,I mean,you weren't even at the party."
Matt handed Matt a drink.
"C'mon dude,you belong with your friends.You do still ahve people that care about you."

Tela
Chase arched an eyerow. "I do?" he asked greatfully taking the drink.

slasherpunk18
"Of course,now get your ass in here."
He brought him back into the prom and tried to find Savannah.

Tela
Chase sighed. He watched Matt look for his girlfriend. He sat down in a corner and watched the couples dance.

PiecesOfAshlee
Savannah looked down at the ground and sighed "It's just that..." she paused and then looked into Matt's eyes, "I don't want it to happen all over again. What happend from a year ago still plays through my mind, and when I finally stopped thinking about it, it's starting up again."

slasherpunk18
"Look," said Matt.
"Just forget that *******.This is our night."

Tela
"This is ****ing boring." He muttered. He sighed before leaving to go upstairs to grafiti some lockers.

slasherpunk18
While Tela was walking towards the lockers,he saw a figure emerge out of the shadows.

Tela
(Great, i'm gonna be the first to die)

Chase took a few steps back. "Who are you?" he asks unsure if he was about to have his face punded in or what?

SalemLang
~recap~

PiecesOfAshlee
Savannah smiled, "you're right" she said as she kissed Matt on the lips. She saw Matt staring towards the lockers, "what are you looking at?"

Emma718
~This is boring, why did i even think of coming to the prom~ Sky said to herelf. She was just sitting on a chair at a table listening to the music, leaning her head on her right arm.

slasherpunk18
As Chase backed up,unsure what was coming towards him.He saw that it was just one of Kennedy's bandmates.
"Hey man,you seen Kennedy around?"

~Nah Tela,that would be cold to knock you out that early.~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>