harry potter....new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
i decided to make a new one...since i didn't catch up on the last one to well.......any ways ....i know some of u still wanna continue the old one.....but....okay join if u want....

it is free....any characters... big grin

<Tidus>
Ill be Vlad Potter.

Summoner_Yunie
Name: Trish Clarie
Nickname: Tris
Year: 4th
Parents: Ginny Weasley and Robert Clarie
History: Is half of a muggle but can be mistaken for a witch once in a while. Her dad and mother decided to live in North Dakota in her pre-school years before they moved back to England. Well, since then she was in a private school until she attended Hogwarts.
Personality: cherry
Hair: red
Eyes: green

Summoner_Yunie
Scene from childhood:
Trish tagged around with her neighborhood gang in the big London city. Trish was different from her friends in only one way, they shared everything else in common, that she was a witch. They sadly were not.

"Honey, you have to go to Hogwarts. It's where you belong. I went there when I was your age," said her mother sweetly. Tris refused to take any of it as tears leaked down her face.

"Mama, I don't think Bridget, Ray-Ray, Shel, and Kat are going there. They even told me so," sniffed out Tris.

"You told them about Hogwarts?" Ginny's expression was grave.

"Yeah and that it was a 'different school,'" replied Tris. "I don't know what's different about it."

"I'll explain later. But for one thing we need to move into a different part of the city," said Ginny.

A couple of weeks later, the Claires moved to Diagon Alley. Here they began teaching Tris about her real life. She never understood why she couldn't see any of her friends, but she felt better if she didn't bring it up in front of Robert or Ginny.

Guardian_Rikku
Myun, new charrie big grin

Hanneli Black
Year: 4
Nick: Hannah
Parents: Sirius Black and Val Tanerwyn
Bio: Hanneli has lived a hard life, always moving about the world for reasons she does not know of. Both of her parents are now dead, both murdered, so she is currently living with wizard foster parents. Upon recieving her first letter from Hogwarts, she was overjoyed. Hannah is still very sad over the death of both wonderful parents, but is always trying to make things better...for others and herslef.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

Summoner_Yunie
I did a childhood scene. I was bored I guess. Good char.

Guardian_Rikku
laughing out loud I'll do one too! In a minute...smile

Summoner_Yunie
Ok. Like I said I was bored. There was nothing else to do.

Guardian_Rikku
laughing out loud Whats new?

Hannah sat in her backyard plaing in the sand box. She was completely bored....her parents were not home at the moment, and it was getting late. The 9 year old wondered why they weren't back by now. It had to her at least 7 o'clock by now, yet they had told her that they'd be back by 5.

Suddenly, as if out of no where, a man appeared along with several others, all wearing matching green cloaks. "Hanneli Black....we are sorry to inform you that your parents, Sirius and Val Black are dead. You will be brought to a foster home immediatly,"

~~~

Hanneli was still scared when she had finished 'decorating' her new room. Finally, after she was sure that her new parents were sleeping, she sank to her bed and cried her eyes out. It was the first time she had cried in a while...

~~~

Um thats all cuz I'm lazy big grin

Summoner_Yunie
That's good.

Guardian_Rikku
Nuh uh. I did it real quick. your is better and stuff smile laughing out loud When can this start?

Summoner_Yunie
I guess this starts when Punkyhermy gives the ok of our characters and gets some more people to join. But that's what I think.

Guardian_Rikku
Okies.

Punkyhermy
okay....
here is my character!
shanon

ravenclaw

is cool with everybody

pretty i guess
hazel eyes
chestnut brown hair....

eMoSk8ErKiD99
is this a continuation of the old one?

Summoner_Yunie
I don't think so. Punkyhermy is Trish Claire accepted?

Guardian_Rikku
And Hannah? smile

<Tidus>
My childhoood( Im bored lol)

the 10 year old Vlad Potter who soon will go to hogwarts was running all over the big house in excitement. Harry caught Vlad and said "Hey there buddy... Excited to go there are you?"
Vlad: Yeah Dad, I cant wait to learn spells and everything! And maybe I will be famous because of you.

Harry: Now Vlad dont go showing off...

Vlad: Sorry dad!

Harry: I bet you will need your books and equipment?

Vlad: Yeah, Can we go and buy it together??

Harry: Well its not everyday your boy gets his first owel to hogwarts so Ill take a day off and we can go in about an hour?

Vlad: Yay! Your the best dad!

Harry: We can even stop by in my Auror office in the Ministry of Magic.

Vlad: Wow, Nice I like going there...

Harry: Now dont get to exciting and maybe you could go up in your bedroom and write owls to your friends that you got picked to hogwarts..

Vlad: Yeah ok!

Vlad charged toward his bedroom and got in, A snowish white owel was sitting in a cage. It was young but it was the son of Hedwig, His fathers owel.

Vlad: Hey Poley, Ill write some letters and youll deliver them.

Vlad sat down and started writing.. When he ended writing the time sped up very fast and then Harry went into Vlads room.

Harry: You ready?

Vlad: Yeah dad just let me give this mail to Poley..

Guardian_Rikku
We're all so bored laughing out loud

<Tidus>
Yeaaah....... And since I head 4 math classes today my teachers voice is in my head

"Do you have any questions class?" then nobody raises there hands "Well then I have a question for you! Blah BLah BLah"

Guardian_Rikku
laughing out loud Lets just start. this IS an UNhosted rp...

Merry Lover
Yay, a new one! I lost track of the old one, sadly.

Name: Fay Serpenta

Description: Black hair, big green eyes, tall and slender. Very friendly, funny, not to good in school exept fot Defence against the dark arts and Care of magical creatures. Knows everything there is to know about dragons.

History: Lived in London ,until she was eleven, in a childrens home.
She doesn't know who her parents were, but sometimes she dreames about them, although she never sees their faces. She was found abandoned under a bridge when she was one year old.
(I've always wanted to make a tragic caracter big grin )

The 'Everyone Else Has One So Why Don't I' childhood scene big grin :

It was dark. The only light came from the torch Fay hid under her floorbords. The batteries were almost empty, the light was so weak that she didn't even have to hide under the blankets to read. She was reading her favourite book, 'Dragons, a Common History'. She knew dragons didn't exist, although she really wished they did.If she had a dragon, she'd teach it to chase Madame Leary up and down the hallway all day. Fay smiled at the thought.
Something about this book made her believe they did exist, though. Maybe it was the fact the her fingers burnt slichtly when she turned the page, as if the book was warning her not to read any further.
Somebody walked past the door. Fay flicked the light of and hid the book under her pillow. Tomorrow, she hoped, would be a good day, for a change. Hopefully Madame Leary would be a bit nicer to her tomorrow, because it would be her eleventh birthday, after all.

Guardian_Rikku
Kewlies ^^ My charries kinda 'tragic' sometimes. OOOH I forgot Hannah's personality laughing out loud

Personality: Hannah's really qiete, but DOES defend anyone who picks on her, and lets almost no one stand in her way. She is secretely a thrill seeker, she's been known to jump from extremely tall heights.

Bleh not the best but who cares ^^

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah stood on the platform 9 3/4. She was waiting for the train...she had arived early, and she was the only figure on the platform. She clutched her owl's cage tightly, standing next to her luggage. Her 'parents' were busy, and could not see her off today, but she hardly cared. She just wanted to get to school already...

Summoner_Yunie
"Trish, remember to keep your wand securely tucked in your cloak. We can't have any muggles getting it now, can we?" asked Ginny. She gave her daughter a hug before she pushed her toward 9 3/4.

"Mom, do you really think I'd forget that?" asked Tris with a big smile. She gripped her cart tightly and began to push with great speed. Soon she went right through before her cart lost control and crashed.

Tris mumbled under her breath as she bent to pick up her suitcase and stuff. Staica, her cat, sniffed with disdain as she draped herself about Tris' neck.

Guardian_Rikku
Hanneli jumped slightly, whipping around to see Tris lieing on the ground, along with her belongings. "Are you alright?" She asked, offering a hand to help the stranger up.

Summoner_Yunie
"I'm fine but my cat's being prissy as always," said Tris with a bit of a groan. She took the offered hand and began to get pulled to her feet. Tris immediately began dusting herself off.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah nodded, although she hadn't an idea of what she was talking about. "um, i'm Hannah Black," She introduced herself, then awaited the predictable responce. Everyone else would usually gasp or take a step back when they discovered her parents.

Summoner_Yunie
"That's cool," said Tris as she righted her cart. "I'm Tris Claire, Ginny Weasley and Robert's Claire's girl or my favorite Ben's lil sister. I hate that name so much!"

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah was clearly shocked. She looked down at her feet. "wow, you're literally the first person to act normalaly around me," She comment.

"What, Tris is a nice name," She added, nodding with triump.

Summoner_Yunie
"Well, I don't think people should be all. . .what's the word. . .really shocked abotu meeting you. You are a person like them, so what's the difference?" asked Tris.

"Well, Ben's lil sister is my least favorite refernece name."

Guardian_Rikku
"Yeah, they usually react strangly because of who my parents were...but..." She decided to discontinue the talk of her past, a past of which she hated very much.

"Oh. Ok, Ben's lil sister!" She joked.

<Tidus>
VLad was walking with his dad, He was 16, He was in his seventh course, He was tall, and probably athletic he was carrying a cartwheel with his bagage and everything else.

Harry: Well son make me proud...Oh hey Ginny!

Harry saw Ginny and Harry came up to her.

Harry: Hey, Cho's not here because she had some work too doo anyways so whats been up lately.

~Ok are your chars first yearers?~

Guardian_Rikku
(No, 4th)

Hannah did not notice Vlad's appearence, but did manage to spot Harry Potter, whom had been a close friend with Srius. But Hannah was far too shy to say a thing to Potter, so kept silent, watching for the train.

<Tidus>
Vlad came up to Hannah and (erghh...Clarie right?)

Vlad: Hey whatsup?

Summoner_Yunie
(It's Trish or Tris Claire)
"What's up the sky?" asked Tris. She looked a bit closed with her arms folded over her chest.

"What else is up?"

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah waved absently. "Hullo. I'm Hannah Black," She said, for she did not remember speaking to this boy previously.

<Tidus>
Vlad looked confusingly at Tris

"Im Vlad potter, 6th year... Anyway you do now we got the ball this year? My father told me... They told him in the ministry... Kind of cool! I just cant wait" said Vlad excitedly.

Summoner_Yunie
"Yup," said Tris. Her mouth was a thin lipped line.

Merry Lover
(( Is that tension I sense between Tris and Vlad? smile ))

Fay knocked on the door of the compartment.
"Hey, can I come in? Everywhere else is taken."
Something squirmed under her cloak. She hurriedly coverd up the lump with her book, hoping the others hadn't seen it.
"So, what houses are you guys in? I'm a Slytherin." (why not? stick out tongue )

Summoner_Yunie
((Yup))

"Of course, you can come in. I would be honored if you do," said Tris with a sheer smile. Her anger vanished in a flash and a bit of merryment danced behind her eyes. She grabbed her cat and pushed her further on down the seat to make room for Fay.

"I'm in Gryffindor like my mother before me."

<Tidus>
"Vlad Potter, Gryffindor as well" said Vlad smiling and holding out a hand. Vlad knew that not all Slytherins were bad, Yes 90% of it became death eaters and lord voldemort was there but hey, THe house is known for clevernes.

Merry Lover
Fay smiled, releived. Usually when people heard she was a slytherin, they backed away slowly. The problem was, the slytherins didn't fully except her either.
Still smiling, she sat down. Suddenly she twiched.
"Ow!", she said and smacked the front of her robes. The others stared at her.

<Tidus>
Vash stared at her in confusement.

Merry Lover
((Vash??))

<Tidus>
((Oops im soo confused. I mean Vlad sry))

Summoner_Yunie
"Are you ok?" asked Tris quietly.

Merry Lover
((She's talking to me, right?))

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine. It's just my - ", she stopped, looking horrified, as if she had almost told them something they weren't allowed to know.
Then she sighed.
"I just hope none of you will tell..." She made a clicking noise with her tounge and a little reptile wriggled out from under her robes.

<Tidus>
"Is that a salamandra?" asked Vlad examining the lizard

Summoner_Yunie
"I wouldn't tell on anybody," said Tris with a slight cough.

Merry Lover
Fay smiled.
"No, it's a bonsai dragon. It wont get much bigger than a terrier. I got it for my birthday. His name's Elwyck, he comes from the Swiss alps."
She smiled fondly at the back lizard, which was stretching its tiny wings and looking at all of them in interest.
"I've always loved dragons," she said, as if this would explain everything.

<Tidus>
Vash looked at Fay.

"Well... I wont tell anything but you better keep it out of sight... Dragons are illegal as pets." said Vash.

Merry Lover
((Vlad!!Get your names straigt, man!))

"Yeah, I know...But that's the fun of it, see?", Fay grinned. Elwyck made a clicking noise and crawled back under Fay's robes.
"He's tired, he'll probably sleep for the rest of the trip. Don't worry, I won't get caught,"She said at the concerned look on Vlad's face.

<Tidus>
Vlad just laughed
"Yeah, WHats a life without risks or detentions..." agreed Vlad

Merry Lover
((The dragon in my sig is what Elwyck looks like big grin ))

Fay grinned in agreement.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah's eyes widened at the sight of Elwyck. "Wow, it's so beautiful, Faye!" She commented.

"Hey...I think we gotta change now...so OUT!" She said, pushing Vlad out of the compartment.

<Tidus>
"Damn girls!" said Vash as he went to find an empty compartment were he could change, He got in and closed the door and started changing.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah began to search through her bag for her clothes she had stored for the first day back to school. "Erg, where IS it!?"

<Tidus>
Vlad rummiages throu his bag as he finds his Ball robes first but then finds his gryffindor normal robes. He quickly puts them on as suddenly four 5 grade slytherins came out

"This is our seat you slug!"

"Oh im sorry" said VLad

Vlad got up and then said *cough"Not"*cough*

"What did you say???" asked the Slytherins.

"Nothing" answered Vlad. Vlad got up and started looking for compartments to see non to have space. He had to wait until the girls got dressed. Vlad leaned on one of the camparments waiting.

Summoner_Yunie
Tris unlatched her bag open and rummaged through all of her neatly folded robes. She found one that looked suitable and brought it out. Neatly she layed it out and looked for the rest of her school uniform.

After several minutes of searching, she found a plain pale blue skirt that went about to her knees at the most. Rummaging through her bag she found the rest. Laying it out in a certain order she began to change, but quickly.

"I'm done," said Tris as she draped her cat around her shoulders once more. Quietly she sat down and began petting her cat and as she did that she read A History of Hogwarts.

PureBlood101
I say that we should do a HALLOWEEN PARTY!! like a costume party!!! ( I might be emma or be a Medieval princess)that would be so cool!! wut boyz wanna go with me?(still)If u don't go w/me your missing out!! since i didn't go to the last party i thought that we should do a halloween one and u don't have a date... let me, rogue, or tessie know if u want to do it.... remember it was my idea!!

<Tidus>
Erghm..... What can I say... Did you post this in the right topic?

How long does it take them... thinks Vash as he waits.

Merry Lover
Fay gazes out the window while the others get changed. She was so happy to be going back to hogwarts, the summer in the childrens home had been unbearable. The only thing that had made it better was getting Elwyck as a present from some distant relative who lived in Italy.
"So, how were your holidays?", she asked her friends when they had finished getting dressed.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah threw her bag at her feet and sat down between Fay and Tris. "Mine....mine were, erm, alright," She said, twirling a strand of her long, black hair.

Tris shrugged. "I had fun," She answered, smiling brightly and gently stroking her cat.

<Tidus>
Vlad got into the compartment
"Sorry others are Filled..." said Vlad

Guardian_Rikku
"Its ok," Hanneli said, retrieving a small black book from her pocket. She began writing in it, biting her lower lip.

Merry Lover
"What are you writing?", Fay asked Hanneli. She carefully extracted Elwyck from under her robes and put the tiny sleeping dragon on the empty seat next to her. Elwyck yawned but kept sleeping.

<Tidus>
"Oh that reminds me of!" said Vlad as he took out some parchments and started writing.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah looked up, blinking her bright blue eyes. "Huh? Oh, just a little memo thing...I do it occasionally, like when I dont have my pensive thing with me," she explained. It seemed that Hannah owned a pensive. (duh laughing out loud )

Merry Lover
(( laughing out loud ))

"Wow, a pensive! Yeah, It would be a bit heavy to carry it around all the time...", Fay grinned. 'I wonder why she has so much on her mind', she thought to herself.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah let out a soft, yet quite beautiful laugh. "It would. I usually get lazy and use magic to mov it!" She said, smiling. Tris laughed too.

Tris looked over at Fay's face. It seemed she was thinking hard. "Whats on your mind?" She asked politely, temporarily marking the page she was at in her book.

<Tidus>
Vlad muttered to himself as he wrote

"Defend against the dark magic:..Exellent, Potions:*didnt say anything and got uneasy) Care of magical creatures: Good... Charms:Exellent.. History:Good Trelawneys class: *got uneasy again and didnt say anything* Hm.. Your name: Vlad Potter... Age: 16.... Course: 6th year...
Headmaster: Albus Dumbeldore..... Done!" Muttered Vlad

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah and Tris looked over at Vlad's writing. "What's that for?" asked Tris, and Hannah nodded, shutting her book and sticking it back into her pocket.

<Tidus>
"Ministry of Magic job application, You got to fill it after you get your O.W.L results" said Vlad putting the parchment into his bag.

Guardian_Rikku
They nodded to show that they understood, but Tris was not as thrilled as Hannah was "Really?" Hannah asked, moving over to see it better. She sat next to him. "What kind of job at the Ministry?"

Merry Lover
Fay looked unsure.
"I was just wondering... why someone your age would need a pensive... Not to be insulting or anything, just wondering," she finished hurriedly.
She turned to Vlad. "What job is there at the ministry that you have to apply for so early?"

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah shook her head. "No, I'm not insulted. i get that sometimes...Maybe I can tell you later when we arrive? I...dont want to tell a crowd of people," But, and only Tris and Fay noticed, her eyes flickering to Vlad. She didnt mind telling them, but obviously did not wish to tell Vlad potter.

<Tidus>
"Well its just one auror just got killed.... Poor guy and there was a spot for aurors and since its very hard to get a spot my dad said I could apply.. THought my potions and That fortune thingy class I failed.... Not sure if I am going to get in.. ANd even if I do my dad told me that you have to do these special auror courses! And I better get going" said Vlad looking back at Hannah with a threatening look.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah was quite stralted and frightened by the look she recieved from Vlad. Her voice shook slightly when she muttered a goodbye.

<Tidus>
"I know your father died and its not my fault, I actually know him better then any of you, When you werent even born yet, When I was one year old and two years old, My father had to go to auror missions and I had to stay at Siriuses BLack house, We had fun and all... So not your not the only one who misses him" said Vlad as he started walking out of the compartment.

Merry Lover
Fay sent Hanna an understanding look. She didn't have anything against Vlad, but she understood Hanna anyway.
She suddenly had to focus her attention on Elwyck, because he had woken up and was now ripping up the seat with his tiny yet very sharp claws.
"Stop it!",Fay hissed. "Don't! He's not very well trained yet...", she explained. She picked the little thing up and put him in her bag, hoping he wouldn't destroy all her clothes.
"Does anyone know a charm to fix this?", she aked, and pionted at the ripped seat.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah stood in shock at Vlad, then stood, walking after him. "No- wait!" She called, trying to keep up with his fast strides down the hall.

Tris began to giggle, then pulled out her wand and repaired the seat. "Good s new!"

<Tidus>
"Yes?" asked Vash who was looking for a compartment.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah looked quite fearfully at Vlad now, but more desperate. "You...I kinda remember you, Vlad! I'm sorry if I'm not making sense...you were always at my house! We even played together sometimes! Don't be cold to me, your probably the only thing I have that's close to family left!" She begged, looking up at him.

<Tidus>
"Well yeah! Hey now that I think of it I remember it too!" replied VLad as he had flashbacks how when he was four years old and he held his fathers hand.. How they walked to Siriuses house and how he saw Sirius was playing with Hannah and then Sirius came up to the door and took him.. And the three of them played together..

Merry Lover
Fay looked at Tris. "Any idea whats up with those two?"
She began to rummage in her bag for a book, being careful not to disturb Elwyck. When she found the book, a relieved look spread on her face.

Guardian_Rikku
Tris reopened her book and skimmed through the pages. "I dont know. Maybe she'll tell us later?"

Hannah let out a small breath shwe hadnt realized she had been holding in. "Yeah! And I was only about 7 when they died. But I stll remember when you came over about every day! Remember when she found that real old broom in your dad's closet and took it for a joy ride!?" Hannah hadn't been this talkitive in a while.

<Tidus>
"Yeah! Then my dad went all Macho and said it was his first broom!" replied Vlad laughing.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah nodded. "Yeah, after he saved us from the tree we hit...I guess a couple of 3 and 7 year olds aren't too great at flying, huh?"

<Tidus>
"Yeah... Thought we had to keep out of that spot... The tree seemed to have very fond memorie of when we hit it" said Vlad

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah grinned, remembering Harry Potter's shock to hear the two screaming at the top of there lungs for help.

"Um...where were you going? I think every compartment is full."

<Tidus>
"Yeah, I think I was going that way" replied Vlad pointing at the compartment were Fay and Tris were sitting.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah gave him a look. "Why'd you leave? Was it me?"

<Tidus>
"Well.. You seemed not too happy I was in the compartment" replied VLad.

Guardian_Rikku
"No...Tris didnt seem thrilled. But I guess she's like that sometimes. I dont know..." She replied, scratching the back of her head.

<Tidus>
"Well thats why I need to find another compartment, She seriously doesnt want me there!" replied Vlad.

Guardian_Rikku
"No! Just come back, you stubborn mule!!" She said, grasping his arm and dragging him back.

<Tidus>
"Fine" said Vlad as he followed Hannah back to the compartment.

Guardian_Rikku
"I win..." she whispered. She opened the door and slid into the seat again.

Tris looked up when they came back. "What's up?" She questioned.

<Tidus>
"What's up the sky? WHat else is up?" teased VLad

Guardian_Rikku
Tris raised her eyebrows, a small smile starting. "No, really," She said.

<Tidus>
"Naah we were just remembering Flashbacks of the youth" said Vlad

Guardian_Rikku
Tris raised a brow again, this time turning to look at Hanah. "Later," Hannah said, then leaned her forehead against the cool window.

<Tidus>
The train suddenly stopped and Vlad looked out to see Hogwarts
"Cool were already here!" said Vlad as he got up.

Guardian_Rikku
The three girls jumped up happily and rushed out past Vlad in a hurry, giggling a laughing. Hannah was her happiest in a while,

<Tidus>
"WoW..... Their fast!" exclamated Vlad as he took his bag and started pushing throu students to get out of the train.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah ran out towards the horseless carrages, Tris and Fay a bit behind. All was well until she found herself on the ground, her back aching. She looked up to see who had shover her down. It was a towering Slytherin, glaring at her angrily. "Black! How DARE who get in MY way!?" He yelled, picking her up by the collar and literally throwing her a few feet away. She landed hard.

<Tidus>
"Hey what do you think your doing? Picking on peaple who are courses behind you" asked VLad who ran up and helped Hannah up.

Guardian_Rikku
But Hannah was already on her feet, glaring dangerously at him. Tris ran up, about to restrain her, but Hanneli had her wand out and pointed it straight at the slytherin. "No....Don't YOU get in MY way," She whispered, and a spell shot from her wand, causing the boy to grow large boils on his face. Not a pretty sight. He quickly fled. "hannah!" Tris said in shock. Hannah was shocked too. She had never used magic against someone in a while.

Unfortunatly, the Charms professor saw. A crnky, strict, frankly evil old man. He hurried over and whisked Hannah away towards the castle, talking angryly.

Merry Lover
Fay glowerd at the fleeing Slytherin.
"WHAT is your PROBLEM, Jayson?", she yelled.
Suddenly Tris, Vlad and Fay found themselves surrounded by Slytherins.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah, who wasnt very far from them, saw them being surrounded...because of her. The professor didnt notice her run but, and kick on slytherin swifting. He fell to the ground. A few rounded on her, and she hadn't been ready to fight three at a time. They knocked her wand away, leaving her with a feeling of vulnerability. Tris grabbed her own wand and made one go still and fall to the ground.

<Tidus>
Vlad took out his wand "This is perfect for my Auror training!" said Vlad excitedly "STUPEFY!!!!" shouted VLad as a red beam hit a slytherin in the chest making him fall to the ground unconsius and still.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah dove to retrieve her wand, but the slytherin were smarter then that. One caught her by the ankle and lifted her upside down. She let out a scream as they dropped her. She could just feel blood trickling down her cheek.

Luckily, a few professor ran in to stop it all. Hannah sat up, gasping.

<Tidus>
Vash did another Stupefy spell on the chest of the slytherin which held up Hannah and then the proffesors gave him a stern look and he put his wand back.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah placed a hand on her cheek where she felt her own warn blood. She traced it up to a boody wound on the top of her head, which stung slightly, but was beginning to feel number. Tris rushed to
Hannah. "Hannah! You're bleeding!"

<Tidus>
The proffesors took care of the slytherins and the slytherins started walking to Hogwarts. VLad came up to Hannah "Are you okay? I see youve met some Potion lesson pals I have to deal with every day!" said Vlad

Merry Lover
Fay tried to get the teachers attention, but they were busy telling the Slytherins off.

((Hey are any of you interessted in joining the Nightcrawler RPG? I think it was going really well then people just stopped writing sad ))

Guardian_Rikku
((Maybe ))

Hannah felt dizzy. The falls she had took a bit out of her, and she thought she might pass out. "I dont know," she answered Vlad.

Merry Lover
((Ok))

Fay looked at Hanna. She didn't look so good...
"Let's go to the hospital wing,"she said.

<Tidus>
"Yeah" said Vash helping Hannah up

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah had to literally grip Vlad's arm, and rather tightly, to keep on her feet. "No, no I'm just kinda dizzy," She protested, disregarding the blood.

Killa
Hey ive made a return dun dun duh!!!!!

Character: Gabriel Hanson
Parents: Van Hanson and Sarah Chang was it that Yunie made up? ((thought id stay at least a lil consistent with my last chara))
Backgorund Info: His parents moved all over the world and settled in the alps. When he was younger he got attacked by a bonsai dragon which scratched his face leaving a scar under his right eye. He lived there and attended another magic school until his parents moved bakc to England this year.
Personality: Opposite to Van's if you were in that one, hates people around him especially Gryffindors. Doesn't have friends as he refuses to open up to people.
House: Slytherin
Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/killa_piglet89/evilgabriel.bmp

Killa
Gabriel stepped off the train and laughed at the stupid Gryffindors fighting with the Slytherins. Pathetic. They fight with each other yet nobody ever comes out victorious. They waste their time doing these things instead of noticing the reall problems. Such as the new uprising of evil that has been stirring lately in eastern europe. Although they wouldn't know about any of that. Except for maybe that 6th year. His father is Harry Potter. Pathetic.

He strode up to the castle gates his black robes swirling at the bottom by his heavy big black boots. The ground crunched under the boots. A few second years looked at him in fright. He just stared back his eyes widening. They scurried off and he continued to walk dreading another year of the sorting ceremony.

<Tidus>
Vash turned around to see Hanson walk of. Vash knew this guy was a relative of his, His mother was Cho Chang, and her sister Sarah Chang is his mother... Vash knew what was going on in eastern Evil, He has even helped his father out when Vash followed him when he had some Auror Mission, and found out facing off a couple of death eaters....

Summoner_Yunie
Trish Claire let Hannah lean on her as she and Faye hobbled her to the Hospital Wing. Glancing over her shoulder she caught a glimpse of Sarah Chang's son. "How very interesting," said Trish under her breath.

Gabriel's mother was friends with Ginny and Sarah always bragged about how responsible her son was. Now that she saw him it brought up a couple of questions to her mind.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah was perplexed by Gabriel. "Wow," She whispered, but no one heard her.

A minute later, the three exited the Hospital wing, Hannah as good as new. They sprinted to the Great Hall just after sorting ended and just before the feast began. Hannah sat at the Gryffindor table, across from Tris and next to Vlad.

<Tidus>
"At times like these I wonder how the hell am I related to peaple like that" said Vlad pointing at the slytherin table were Gabriel was sitting."So how is Hannah?" asked Vlad

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah gave Gabriel another glance. "Is he really that bad?" She wondered out loud.

She then smiled brightly. "Fine fine!"

Summoner_Yunie
"The nurse just had to patch her up a bit. No worries," said Tris with one of her rare smiles.

Her eye kept heading over to Gabriel and his aura of mystery.

<Tidus>
"If anyone in Hogwarts is going to be a death eater, he is going to be the first one" answered Vlad

Summoner_Yunie
"What I don't get is that his mother and father are so nice. I mean where did he become so evil? Plus, both Sarah and his dad were in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Not exactly Slytherin types, huh?"

<Tidus>
"Yeah.... I mean if my father was his father it wouldve even been a bigger chance of him becoming a slytherin because of his scar... But..." said Vlad

Summoner_Yunie
"Sarah Chang doesn't seem to give her son any of her qualities," said Tris. Looking longily at her food she pushed it away and watched everyone else eat.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah wasn't in the mood for eating either. "I...I'll be back, bathroom," She said quickly, standing. She swiftly made her way to the dorrs of the Great Hall. 'What an excuse...' she thought, hoping they'd buy it.

<Tidus>
"Ill be back, Bathroom trick. If she doesnt get back in 5 minutes it means she thought we bought it" said Vlad to Tris as Vlad put his fork down and got up facing head to head with the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team "Vlad, Tommorow six, practice!" said the captain. Vlad nodded.

Guardian_Rikku
She hurried along the slightly dark corridors, tripping once or twice. Soon she made it to the Owlery in about 5 minutes, huffing. She pulled out a piece of parchment and scribbled a few words on it before sending an owl off with it. She watch the sky a moment before starting her way back.

<Tidus>
Vlad was going up the stairs and saw Hannah "WoW! Your bathrooms in the owlery?" asked Vlad sarcastic. Vlad had a letter in his hands which was said

To: Minstry Of MAgic

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah stuck out her tongue. "Hush," She said, then noticed the letter. "Is the meal over then? No need to waste time walking back...?"

<Tidus>
"Erghh yeah I think its over" said Vlad as he went over to the owlery and gave it to his owl, called Hedgrig, The son of Hedwig.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah followed lazily, yawning. "Cute owl. looks like his father!" She laughed, petting the owl gently.

Summoner_Yunie
"Don't you mean mother?" asked Tris from among the shadows. The moon's light glinted off her black spectacles.

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah jumped, so shocked she accidently bumped into Vlad, causeing the letter to slip and drop. She bent down to pick it up. "Sorry."

Summoner_Yunie
"Sorry, Hannah, I just knew you had a reason for leaving the Grand Feast."

Guardian_Rikku
She blushed, but it wasn't seen in the darkness. "I'm that obvious, I know...I was never a great lier."

Summoner_Yunie
"I could teach you maybe a few pointers," said Tris. She took out a cloth and began to wipe her spectacles.

<Tidus>
"Ergmm can I have my letter?" asked Vlad rubbing his neck.

Summoner_Yunie
(Who took his letter? If I may ask)

Guardian_Rikku
Hannah blinked. "Oh! Yeah here, Vlad," She handed him the letter quickly, highly embarressed. "Um...I..gotta go...See you later....bye..." She spoke quickly, rushing out.

Guardian_Rikku
(It dropped and Hannah picked it up)

Summoner_Yunie
"Bye!" said Tris. She waved to Hannah.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>