TombRaider!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasminerain
big grin I hope you all love Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft!
I do!!!!
I hope this movie becomes a forum favorite!!! wink

jasminerain
big grin Anyone out there want to chat about
TombRaider????

kalantiaw
this movie was done below par. both of them. the action sequences were short. the shots in between were uninteresting and boring. the characters and the story are promising, but i was disappointed on the directing. the only thing that kept me awake during these movies was angelina jolie.

yerssot
you mean the second one?
I want my money back sad the only semi-decent aspect of the movie is indeed Angelina Jolie and it was completely retarded how she acted in some shots just purely to get the bodyshots down roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
Personally I enjoyed the movies, but yes they are nothing special!
But IMO any movie will Jolie is worth watching so big grin

Sigillum_Diaboli
yes

zinh
1 was ok but 2 was just boring.

buffymitch
I abolutely love these movies. too bad the second one was a flop but it really made my day. You'll hear people say there is no character development or bad acting or things like that. The second movie had more character developmetn than most movies. So i think these were great movies. Angelina Rocks in any movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.