Lousy DVD covers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Unholy_Cheese
What are DVD's you own, or have seen that you thought was a crappy cover?
I would have to say dog soldiers.
I picked it up today too
This is region 4, the region 1 copy looks awesome

Mr Zero
I must admit - thats pretty crappy.

<<Solo>>
Yeah, Enternal Sunshine's cover was pretty bad.

Prodigy
Any western film collection in Wal-Mart's 'cheep bin' - they are brown and ugly...

ladygrim
most of the old horror movies have pretty lame covers....

runemesa
Dead Heat
eXistenZ
Maniacts
Night of the Living Dead (remake) DVD cover (the theatrical poster was great, though; they should have used that one for the DVD)
The Night Flier (only because it shows what the monster looks like. The movie keeps it a secret until the end, but the video/DVD cover ruins that)
Resident Evil
Secret Window
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3

Unholy_Cheese
I liked secret windows cover

StinkFist462
http://www.oblazy.com/matrix/matdvd3.jpg
worst one . PERIOD . ( movie owns though )

Cinemaddiction
"Predator 2".

moonwalker741
dude it looks like somebody put all 4 pictures through MS paint and made the cover from there...what crap

Wolfie
Matrix Revolutions totally. I could've pulled a better cover out of my @$$! Also, the Van Helsing cover.

SlipknoT
Lord of the Flies

koolruningz
The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions for all the money involved had real shithouse covers. Especially after the wicked 1st Matrix cover.

Elektra_lover
Kill Bill Vol. 2

wicker_man
Wes Craven's They

logie
Re do them to your liking that's what I do including the inside insert, if you need the the chapters go to Barns & Noble dvd section. Pick the DVD then go to their menu and cut, capture, and paste and scan from paint. While it's in paint or photoshop drag a screen capture or two onto the insert image, click (red X) it says do you want to save changes click yes, save to My Pictures. Bingo you have your own custom insert!smile

Jackie Malfoy
I don't like most of the covers on dvd.They could inleast look alittle creative.But no they don't.Makes me so mad!JM

Wolfie
I think the Matrix Reloaded cover wasn't too bad.

<<Solo>>
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0792838416.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

They could've done a better job on the "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.