Are we not suppose to have what we want?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
It seems none of us can, but they're not outrages things we want.
But it seems that the things we want most in life we just can't have.

Mr Zero
i couldn't disagree more.

sniper
all i want is to lay next to the woman i love... but i cant have it

pr1983
strangely enough im in the same predicament as sniper

sniper
next to her, i could sleep

i havent had a good night of sleep in months

pr1983
sniper, u sure u aint my altenate personality?

sniper
i dont know... how do you feel about the .300 winchester magnum?

<<Solo>>
Can you make what you said more ****ing unintelligent.

BlackC@t
Alright Mr Zero, explain it Mr Bigshot roll eyes (sarcastic)

I want to get rid of 'The Addams Family' that I live with sad

pr1983
sniper - a fine hunting weapon, but illegal here in ireland unfortunately

BlackC@t
Solo what are you on about? confused

sniper
i just ment the calibur, but you passed... we may share somthing... a personality, somthing

TrAnCeDuO
poison them...look up some nice anarchist recipes...im sure theyll have something... roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackC@t
pr1983 did you use to be Cyclops? confused

pr1983
sniper, im just lovesick thats all

<<Solo>>
Ah... I get it....

But I'll agree with Zero's comment.

pr1983
no i aint cyclops, samurai guy was cyclops, ive only been here a few months

sniper
i know the feeling

plenTpak52
Totally. I probably could get it but im too much of a pussy to ask

sniper
i dont mean sex

i love her, i want her with me

pr1983
dude, it takes balls but its worth it, trust me

sniper
if i had the money, i'd have a ring

Mr Zero
what? you want to hear about my charmed life?

I have a decent job that gives me lots & lots of time off so that i dont live-2-work. I have a small group of intelligent funny and thoughtful friends that i never tire of and love to bits. I have a good relationship with my parents and siblings and enjoy hanging out with them whenever I get the chance. However I also like my own company and enjoy amusing myself with any one of a myriad of creative and entertaining pursuits that i always seem to have on the go - as a result I seldom watch TV or indulge in other time-killers. I've never been bored, ive never been lonely and never been afraid of the future. My current beau is perfect, smart, sexy, a bigger comic and film nerd than me and has such lousy taste in men that she worships me like a god.

BlackC@t
Well, It seems others have life MUCH harder then others. It seems your fancy life has maybe made you arrogant and big-headed (just a thought)

But one more thing, what happened to that thing about sleep/dream deprevation? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Or is that just a load of bullshit?

pr1983
i'm in the same boat

sniper
then brothers are we, trapped by that with has become society. we live to love but that which we love has been denied us. we will prevail. our strength will conquer.

Mr Zero
Nope - I was that way long before i quit my pathetic whining and MADE my life the way i wanted it.

I will no doubt regret this - but once more - what the hell are you talking about.

charlit
i get alot of wot i wont...and wot i wont is attention and i usually get that too....

pr1983
all it takes is determination with a smidgen of luck

sniper
i have the determination... and i have people who'll help with the luck. friends tend to override luck

Tired Hiker
I feel so vulnerable lately. I feel I have made a mistake. Six months ago I moved because I hated my social life, but I loved my job. Today, I moved back because I hated my new job, although I loved my social life. I'm not sure if what I did is right. I miss my friends already, but I need to work a job that I like. Damnit. I just wish I could have found better work when I moved up North. I miss my friends and they didn't want me to leave. Also, the girl of my dreams lives closer to me now, so there may be hope for me yet. I know, I'm a mess. erm

BlackC@t
Well sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most, even our dreams..........

Corran
There's no hope for you, you should become a reclusive drunk.

m!$hA
if you didnt have what you had now, but you had what you want now, would you be happier?

if youve got plenty of food, water, clothes and shelter in your life then you're really lucky! everyone wants more! it'd be impossible to have everything we wanted.

BlackC@t
But it's nothing to do with fashion or money, this 'want' comes from the depth of my heart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.