When does Stormy Day's ban end?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Why do I want to know? because he was the only one who would read my story cry and I have more to post in it! mad

Jedi Priestess
try asking Raz in a pm instead of making a thread hun.

Tex
It's already up.

Mr Zero
then where is the little tyke? I miss him.

Tex
embarrasment Oppps, on closer look, he's not coming back.
Permanent ban! death

furryman
What did he get banned for messed

Darth Sauron
I was wondering the same thing

Raz
It was a sock of a banned member.

We only found out when he admitted it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sauron
oh my god laughing out loud

Who was he a sock of? Anybody i would know?

Raz
Oh and Blackcat - socking is a bannable offense, I would quit using spidergrl if I were you...

Darth Sauron
laughing

Your on a roll, You only get warned for socking now, do you?
Back in the old days it was a straight out ban schmoll

Your going soft wink

furryman
yeah who? evil face

Raz
punker69

BlackC@t
Raz you think Spidergrl is my sock!? laughing

Oh hun we know each other but I won't say how, check our internet address's! you'll see they're not the same, I swear I am not a sock.

Prodigy
*looks down* I'm glad I'm going barefoot.

BackFire
Yep, he was a sock of a banned member, thus he was perma banned. Socking is bad, don't do it.

BlackC@t
That's why I don't sock. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But Stormy was the only one who would read my stories sad

Darth Revan
But Stormy also liked to insult you whenever he got the chance. Which was pretty much whenever he posted. Anything. no expression

yerssot
I hope the other name of stormy didn't got banned or there is another one blink

Samurai Guy
laughing That was hilarious.

Prodigy
^-^

<Tidus>
Why is everyone saying Sock? What is a Sock? A Bannable offence? Wait didnt I just called that guy...... Shit!*Hides behind a rock*

Fire
huh wtf Tidus?

angelsflame265
what does sock mean?

spidergrl
Raz, i know [email protected] sad
but we're not a sock, trust me!! can't stand him whistle
and plus he picks on me sad hahaha jks

Darth Sauron
A sock is when a person has more than one membership, this is under no cirumstances allowed, name changing is a currently global option and you are encourages to use it, do not creat another membership

If you do, they will find you, and theres nowhere you can hide evil face

BackFire
Uh, Blackcats a female.

angelsflame265
shock ok

spidergrl
thats wat i meant to write. smile

§pearhead
you also said you knew her confused

Mr Zero
so is little baldy banned for good? never to stamp his petulant feet in KMC again?

thats a bummer.

Darth Sauron
So it is a sock, blackcat/cpidergrl, if you are a sock, please stop using both accounts cry

BackFire
Yes. No more baldy bashing for you. sad

Mr Zero
stop changing the subject.....

OH! Right..I get it.

Darth Sauron
well, he socked before...confused

Maybe we might see 'Slightly calmer day' or 'bad weather day' and Mr Zero here fueding once again

Mr Zero
For him perhaps it was a feud, from my POV i simply enjoyed the fact that he had his own take on the films he saw.* Considering how many loons and churls we have left at KMC it's a bit sad that somebody who was here primarily because they were passionate about cinema got perma-banned.

Is there no plea-bargain reprieve system for deserving cases?

*also I admit - I liked making him spit blood and cry like a girl!

BackFire
Unfortunately creating a sock after you've been perma banned is an extremely bannable offense. His previous user name was banned for a reason, he was extremely hostile before he was banned.

Also, I believe he may have been under age for this site. So either way, it had to be done.

Darth Sauron
yeah, but if hes perm banned already i suspect a chance of another perm ban isnt bothering him too much

BackFire
Probably not, but it's still a risk he must knowingly take when he makes another account.

Darth Sauron
I, personally, would risk it, i mean, what does he have to lose?

BackFire
Another account.

Mr Zero
while I'm here BF - did you see this?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=309410&perpage=20&pagenumber=6

BackFire
hah. No I didn't. But that's good stuff.

I believe that makes the number of times I've been compared to Kevin Smith well into the double digits.

Mr Zero
I had a feeling it wouldnt come as much of a shock.

BackFire
Not at all, it is however the best comparison I've seen, both pictures make us look even more similar then normal.

Tptmanno1
Your not kevin smith, your Maddox!

BlackC@t
In that pic it's hard to tell who's Backfire and who's Kevin Smith!! eek!

spidergrl
sheshhhh ppl how many times do i have to tell you.....i know blackc@t we're are not a sock!! blackc@t has their own body and i spidergrl have my own body!! 2 seperate ppl !!!

BlackC@t
Just leave! your making things worse.

BackFire
You know her, yet you confused her gender... Very strange.

spidergrl
i just wanted to tell people that we were two different people, but i guess that don't beleave me!! ohh well can't say i didn't tried!!

BlackC@t
Either she pressed in the 's' but it didn't work and she didn't know or what, but we've met once.

Darth Sauron
You do know if you are a sock Raz will know, he can see your IP address, if its the same, your a sock.

I doubt raz would say your a sock before he double-checked

Paola
eek! nice sig Darh Sauron!!! *steals*

spidergrl
look on our internet address, im sure you'll fine that they are quiet different.....come on Raz go check them, because we're two different people!! but if you're gona ban blackc@t i aint gona let that happen... cus that stink to ban someone who isn't a sock........US!!
so im leaving so nobody gets banned.......it was nice knowing you ppl....
pity you won't beleave us.....have fun with these ppl blackc@t and i'll cya later

SlipknoT
Stormy's gone forever? That sucks, I would come here every day just waiting to see how bad Mr Zero made fun of him.

BlackC@t
laughing

I'm just sad because he was the only one that read my story, and I have sequels planned! cry

Unholy_Cheese
But he was annoying as hell. If he said something that was wrong, and you corrected him he would say that "Oh yeah i knew i was just testing you" thing *shudders*

Darth Sauron
SD's ban doesnt bother or effect me in any way confused I didnt know him.

And paola, its copyrighted wink

Paola
sad

Darth Sauron
ok, you can have the right to it, if you show me how to make the sexy lil stick man in your sig eek!

Paola
is not a "stick man", is Elektra yes
and I didn't made it, Prodigy made it for me, she spent an hour on it and we've just met! happy isn't she sweet?

I can pm you how she did it if you want me to.......

BlackC@t
Wow! Paola that is so cool!

spidergrl
I just thought that i would let you guys no that Raz found out that we weren't socks and we're not banned because indeed we dave two different int addys :d

Darth Sauron
you both dave two addys?
so your both socks of dave eek! laughing out loud
The plot thickens....

Paola eek! That would be very kind wink

conservative
Hello everyone I regret to inform you that Raz isnt telling you the whole story (dont I sound like Kerry stick out tongue).A few months ago I was Punker69 but I was banned after I mention I was 12 (I didnt know anything about the underage thing).Then I made alot of socks so I could try and talk to raz,negotiate,ask him when my bann was over,and if I would be able to get on again.He didnt answer my questions and he kept banning me and soon didnt return anymore of my emails.I made the "stormy day"sock swearing that I wasnt gonna tell raz anymore and that I was gonna start over,but I was sick of everyone thinking that I was a noob and wondering where punker was.Plus I couldnt stand not being able to punk anyone.

So thats my story and I WILL NOT make anymore socks because im tired of hiding.So BYE YALL.Here are some closing statments

BlackCat I am reading your story and you are doing alot better an I cant wait for number 2 big grin

I realize that the Sunny Day thread is dead but if anyone wants to take over or making a new one that based in the future(what I wanted to do)I'd be thanful.

If Kes ever comes back tell her that I was Punker69 and that I said bye.

I will now put all the movie reviews I have written since I got banned up on my old thread.Just as tribute stick out tongue

LATER YALL!
Im going and ive done my job,but I leave the punking up to you *hangs up hat* stick out tongue

cya

yerssot
so... you made a sock AGAIN?

spidergrl
ohhh thats sad - come back when your old enough then!! we'll miss you sad

SlipknoT
Yea SD you sure did have some good punks roll eyes (sarcastic)

spidergrl
indeed indeed

Nazgulinthedark
rolling on floor laughing hahahahahaha

i didnt even know he was banned stick out tongue

spidergrl
thats why the post was made sweetit!!
hense: why was stormy day baned end!! big grin

Raz
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.