Yellowcard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
Yellowcard is possibly close to the best band in the world. I bought their Ocean Avenue CD the other day, and I have to say they are awesome. Nobody could possibly not like them, because even my Country loving parents like Yellowcard. And how many bands do you know of that use a Violin for one of the main instruments? Not many... But still, yellowcard kicks ass. Happy Dance

ElectricBugaloo
did you just call Yellowcard one of hte best bands in the world?

don't get me started

SeptemberRain
Yellowcard is one of the worst bands ever. DId they wipe their asses with that album they made?

Arahael
They're just another MTV-driven product of the system, you know.

TrAnCeDuO
i like them...their songs are very upbeat and catchy...but what i really hate is when the radio takes songs like"only one" and takes off entire bridges and choruses to save time...

Tptmanno1
I hate when crap like that overshadows true quality music.....

Pyrofly
ok Yellowcard rocks! rock but im not so sure about the best band in the world

Darth Revan
Some of their songs are kind of alright a small portion of the time. The rest of the time they suck. Even if you like them I honestly don't know how you can say they are close to the best band in the world. Aren't teeny boppers these days supposed to like the Ramones and the Clash?

Turbo-Cajun
Yellow card loves big wiener.

their music sucks, they make crappy songs, and no one will know who they are in 3 years.... if even that long

shitty songs like theirs makes radio stations gay

tabby999
their ok, but i like other bands more, lots more. nothing overtly wrong with them

Ronny
HOLY SHIT laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHlaughing laughing laughing laughing

<<Solo>>
I agree, they are possibly the most horrible band ever.

Ronny
theres a place of ocean avenue where i used to sit and talk with you sick what a dork

Dr. Strangelove
I don't really like them, there a little too much of pop punk for me. And the guy who plays the violin sucks, I bet he can't even play the twinkles.

*Cough violin smack cough* eek!

FEDFAN316
i love yellowcard any person that does't has problems plus he is hot happy love shifty thumb up yes

FEDFAN316
the singer i mean

SlipknoT
Yellowcard is good......as a torture device.

i really like yellowcard, they're not the best band in the world by any means, and you certainly shouldn't base that comment off their newest album...go by "one for the kids" ...one of their earlier albums and you'll see their true greatness....this new album sucks my nuts, and i was thoroughly disappointed when it came out...their music has definetly gone downhill since mtv started playing them and since everyone started liking them.

PippinTook
I hate Yellowcard. They suck and that's all there is to it. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.