Pacmanism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
I have decided to start a new religion, based in my home of Leicester.
The religion will support the greater god Pacman. Soon, i will write The Bible of Pacman.
It will start...

Before Pacman, there was Pong. Pong was a simple game that drifted up from the primevil ooze and chaos in the middle of the world.
Then Pong fazed out, and Pacman rose from the ooze. Pacman's first home was in a dark and black-backgrounded maze... for some reason it was full of small candys. In this maze also dwelled ghosts. The ghosts would terrorise Pacman and bully him into giving them his candy. However... if Pacman swallowed one of the LSD (tm) tablets, he was suddenly made bigger, stronger and faster. Then the tables were turned on the ghosts.

Could anyone else write the next bit, cos im kinda bored and my hands hurt.

Devalion
....um? there is a PAC-woman too! confused

Vampy
i ahte pacman

eggmayo
i know there is ms. pacman - i havent got that far yet

eggmayo
oh yeah - and im gonna say your allowed to take 4 weeks a year as religious holidays... paid holiday from work or days off school stick out tongue

Canadian Moose
Pacman ate the ghosts, has relations with Ms. Pacman, offered up his first son to appease the ghosts and retired to Boca Raton Florida to spin out his Golden years.

The End

eggmayo
did he go to vegas at any point?

Canadian Moose
Yes, once...he lost his whole life savings.

eggmayo
like pele!

shaber
you like to live dangerously salad dressing stick out tongue

eggmayo
thanks

eggmayo
bump so pennyroyal can read.

pennyroyal
.... i have read

eggmayo
*unbumps*

pennyroyal
no expression pirate

Londonboy7
And then Pac man was lonely so he created pack woman from his one and only rib.

shaber
In an earlier incarnation pacman had been a pack beset by playing card signs, but on eating a flashing block he could turn the tables on them. "Jammy bugger!"

Clovie
there was a cartoon about pacman blink

JLred
Pacmanism???Nice.....Whats a bump?

Londonboy7
Bump is when U find an old thread and post so it will go to pg 1

Korri
no expression

eggmayo
shup korri

Korri
sad

eggmayo
you at school or something?

Korri
i was smile

Jackie Malfoy
And when you write that bible I will like to read it!JMpray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.