Kid Superheroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
I was thinking one day (as one does) about superheroes. And i thought hey u know what would be funny! Seeing how superheroes would be as kids. They would still have all their powers, but they would be a 10 yr old child. Go in moods, moan cry and most likely missuse their powers. Its funny coz one person who came to mind was blackbolt. I could just imagine him destroying a building coz he didnt get his way lol or Superman making fun of Batman lol and he would just sit there and take it. Also i wouldnt like them to have their costumes, just normal clothes depicting their selves. Batman in dark baggy clothes, supes in shirts and jeans, GL dressed as a punk lol.

Anyway i just wanted to see what you think about this and tell me what u think they would be like plz.

Elektra_lover
A kid version of Elektra wotuld be scary

Mane
a kid Venom would be so rad.

Havoc470
theres gonna be a teen avengers coming around next year maybe, hulk, thor, captain america, and ironman i think...at least thats the line up so far...it doesnt look bad, i heard theyre going to tie them in with the rest of the marvel universe pretty good too

Paola
I have an X-Babies comic.... it's pretty funny.

Magee
lol, X-Babies. It sounds funny.
Yea i heard about that. Supposedly though its not them as kids, rather people filling in for them. Not to sure, but its not gonna be wat people expect.

Punkyhermy
a kid version of batman rocks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"that's superman's job!"

"You just wanna be a mommy's boy,precious!"

"Shutup!"
That episode was hilarious!!!!!!

Magee
lol i take it ur talking about JLU? Maybe not.

Punkyhermy
I am....the episode 'kids stuff'

Havoc470
yeah, its more of a teen avengers, its not gonna be the actualy characters turned younger, but rather another tam completely....i read they'll even meet the original avengers during their run but i dont know if it'll actually be done or not

ScarletSpider
What I know of it so far is, that after Avengers Disassembled, there is a void left in the heroic community, and these teens/young adults step up to take responsibility and pay homage to the forefathers of super-heroing. I don't think they'll be an officially sanctioned Avengers team, but they will have a couple of hero tutors, as it were, who just so happen to be Avengers.

I know this is off topic, but along with the Young Avengers, Abe steps up his reformation of the Thunderbolts to yet again fill the gap left by the Avengers (and most likely the FF too, since they may be left dilapitated after one of the members is taken by Galactus). If only we could get the Defenders and Champions back smile. And the New Warriors are making yet another comeback. Although they're in college now, and not quite as young as they were.

Magee
Sounds cool. I'll probably never get a chance to read it lol. But if they aint the Avengers, younger then how come they look identical to the Avengers heroes?

Krissy Von Doom
The New Warriors were tentatively called, originally, the Teen Avengers

ScarletSpider
All we've seen so far of these Young Avengers is one teaser shot, with basically only the eyes showing. Pan the camera out, and the Thor based hero could easily be a girl. The Iron Man based hero, too me, looks more robotic. Iron Man has never had any sort of forehead jewel, so perhaps this is a rebuilt Vision? (his remains were shipped to Stark Industries, maybe they tried to rebuild him, screwed up and spawned a this new character?) I'm most interested in the Young Hulk. What is his story? I'm sure over the course of his career there have been no shortage of gamma ray spawning accidents that could have affected a kid in this way, but exactly what is a mystery.

Young Captain America looks quite different, but still has the patriotic look, and his suit seems, to me at least, a little antiquated, as if in testament to the WWII heroes that came before. His story could be a myriad of things, low powered meta-human, regular guy being the best he can be, low powered mutant along the lines of Ricochet from Slingers or something.

This is a pic from a recent Wizard magazine, showcasing a sketch of the young Cap hero.

ScarletSpider
Here is the teaser for Young Avengers.

Havoc470
yeah the young hulk is the most interesting to me, i know it might sound stupid but he looks like a stronger ultimate toad lol, all of them look cool (from what i can see)

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
that looks so sweet

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
do u have any more pics

ScarletSpider
Nope, sorry. Those are the only things that have been released thus far.

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
o well when more come out post them there cooli could probelly make a cool sig with them

Magee
I see wat ur saying. The rest of the heroes could be much different from their counterparts, but the Hulk. I mean he looks essentialy like a young Hulk. Facialy, hes green and his hair are all the same the only difference is the black sort of leather suit hes wearing. Interesting lol.

Havoc470
and the piercings on his ear, but his story could be something cool and different

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.