Lawnmower racing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
http://www.letsmow.com/
these are actually a serious bunch of guys that drive mowers around circuits!

Anna85
why do you do all these topics?

eggmayo
boredom usually

Anna85
Yeah, but some of these guys will think that you're ...weird, making all this stuff. the same happened with me

eggmayo
right... i have posted 3 things this week... one was deadly serious, one was about a religion that i am actually starting, and this one is just about random crap i found on google. i was gonna start a random websites thread... but everyone would just hate me/argue with me - and now someones gonna steal the random websites idea

Anna85
Better then me... I posted once 3 topics in 1 day

eggmayo
meh - im just really bored cos i dont have to go school this week - i have appendisitsis or something... all ma mates are at school so no msn, and im not allowed out when school ends

ladygrim
erm

Mr. Wiggles
have you ever had a lawnmower war? mad fun, we ruined my neighbors lawnmower in a royal rumble

l!la
sounds weird,but hey what evr keeps you busy...what evr.

Nazgulinthedark
actaully people would hae you less if you just made one thread with many random wesites rather than one thread for each website you find

§pearhead
sweet, the national lawnmower racing league eek! where do I sign up?

Agent Elrond
all the more need to buy a mege mower

Anna85
HI!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.