Captian America vs. Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Cap being the pinnacle solider and Bishop is like the top marine.
Now Bishop would be fully charged with energy and carrying his military hardware.
Cap fought thousands of soldiers in WW2. Do you think he can take out one like Bishop?
raver gun_bandana

ceediddy
I dunno I read today in Uncanny (i think) where Viper easily whipped Bishop's ass. I thought that was dumb and silly. but oh well.

crazyspinz
well, bishop has realy realy futureistic guns, tactics and if he is already full of energy he could make quite a blast. but, once he is out he cant absob anything of caps, but there strength is probably very similar, so it comes down to future guns vs sheild. tuff call, i dunno

Scoobless
ninja

GODSCRIBE
Bishop

Scoobless
Cap would kick Bishop's ass, FOO!!

:eveil:

Sixth_Winged
Cap makes Bishop look noob. box

StyleTime
Originally posted by ceediddy
I dunno I read today in Uncanny (i think) where Viper easily whipped Bishop's ass. I thought that was dumb and silly. but oh well.
Bishop powers were disabled in that fight. Viper would have gotten blasted normally.

I am going to go against the grain and say Bishop has a pretty decent chance against Captain America. Mostly because Bishop is fully charged up at the beginning of this fight.

Khellendros
Bishop would never beat Cap in a comic. In reality, he should probably break even with Cap, seeing as how he can amp his own physical stats and is trained in taking on all kinds of super-powered enemies.

Lucid Lui
Bishop can ber pretty badass, and i actually quite a good h2h fighter. I agree with what Khellendros said.

FistOfThe North
Mutant Bishop as much as I like Capt. A.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.