Bishop vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
bagIs Bishop the Man? Is he the one who can put down anyone. Remember he put down Juggernaut. I know juggy had be already defeated by the time Bishop got to him so that doesn't count as much.
I can see in my head Bishop being capable of taking out the big guns. His only weakness is he is vulnerable; projectiles and punches and falls.
I still think he is the safty valve of marvel.
I think Bishop defeats Wolverine and maybe capable of putting down the berserker for good.death raver

crazyspinz
well, bishop is vonerable to everything that wolverine does, but he does have lot of guns.... tuff call, i say wolvie takes it eventualy

ScarletSpider
I'd like to see a Bishop vs. Maverick. Maverick absorbs the stuff that Bishop can't. Kinetic energy from falls, punches, etc.

But for this, I'd probably say Wolverine after a good long fight.

Evangel94
Well, if wolverine can survive a nuclear missible....

Btw, nice banner with the fallen one

ScarletSpider
While I didn't mind most of the Tsunami Venom run, and it had some interesting ideas. Some of the events were dubious to say the least. Wolverine at ground zero of a nuke just doesn't seem realistic.

As per the banner, thanks smile.

Tron
When and how did Bishop put Juggernaut down?

Havoc470
i have to go with wolverine, i mean bishops got alot of guns, but its wolverine, i mean i know some people are tired of everyone loving wolverine so much but i just cant fathom bishop winning because he has lots of guns

HarmonicFlo88
I doubt bishop can absorb physical attacks, correct me if i'm wrong. so bishops powers are useless and wolverine has always dodges gun-fire. so this goes to wolverine

Maelstrom
I stopped reading x men during Onslaught where Xavier and magnetos powers formed the Creature of such strength known as onslaught. It was onslaught who sought out an invulnerable opponent for sparring before he came after the world or whatever happened.
He cast Juggernaut to earth after nearly killing him. Juggernaut then faced Bishop whence it took the powerlines of the whole city pumped through bishop and fired at Juggernaut to drop Marko.

Havoc470
i reamember Bishop taking a full blast from Onslaught, that was real cool

Krissy Von Doom
Since Bishops powers are useless against Wolverine, isn't this fight basically Wolverine vs Punisher? And we know who wins there...

Maelstrom
Bishop could just grap a power line if he felt like it. Then he can convert the energy to any other energy he wants to in order to fight Wolvie.

fanboy 1988
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
Since Bishops powers are useless against Wolverine, isn't this fight basically Wolverine vs Punisher? And we know who wins there...

Agreed laughing

capt it up
Last time I checked jugggy..........kicked the shit out of bishop and that was after beeing punched hundred of miles by onslaught.

Alfheim
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.