Galactus Vs Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
ok heres the scenario, big G is some how warped to a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, and hes hungry...

crazyspinz
i dont know who would win this one, galactus is realy realy strong, but star wars has the deathstar, and various huge ass battle ships

wrathofachilles
What do you mean Galactus vs. Star Wars? Does he fight George Lucas, the entire Galactic Fleet or what? He could take down any single individual in the Star Wars galaxy, but if the entirety of the Jedi *back when they were numerous* united they could take Galactus down.

Evangel94
Galactus.

Krissy Von Doom
George Lucas

Swanky-Tuna
Is it pre-crisis George Lucas?

JuggernautFan
i couldnt help but laugh when i read this one.......

Lord Ryugen
Big G takes this one

wrathofachilles
Big G as in Big Galactus or Big G as in Big George? Don't underestimate Mr. Lucas!

WindDancer
Galactus owns all of the Star Wars Universe.

wrathofachilles
No, George owns all of the Star Wars Universe. Though I imagine Galactus could attain it via a hostile takeover.

WindDancer
Nah! George has gone mad ever since he put that Jar-Jar in ROTJ. Just for that Galactus should zap him to ashes.

wrathofachilles
ROTJ?? What? Is that the case in the DVD set that just came out? If so, god help us all, otherwise, it's Phantom of the Menace where Jar-Jar went crazy. He was of course a useless character, but people give him way too much blame, he didn't destroy the movie.

§pearhead
Well, let's pretend the PT and all the other shit additions didn't happen...I think SW would win via sheer number messed

wrathofachilles
Isn't that Elizabeth Hurley in Bedazzled? Mmm, nice, lol. And like I said before, if it's the entire Jedi army against Galactus, yeah the Star Wars galaxy succeeds in repelling Galactus. Pre-Empire: Star Wars, post-Empire: Galactus.

WindDancer
Yup that's the one. Jar-Jar appears briefly near the celebration. Listen carefully and you'll hear a "Missa Free" from the crowd. It's him. sad

wrathofachilles
Oh Jesus. I hate kids. The only reason Lucas did that was for his daughter. Son of a *****.

wrathofachilles
Spearhead can say 'shit', but I can't say '*****.' Come on!

§pearhead
you gotta know the limits stick out tongue

crazyspinz
u said that the whole jedi army could take galactus, this is true, but they most likly wouldnt send all of them at once, they always send afew to "envestigate" first, galactus would make one his herald, then kill the others,he would beat SU

§pearhead
um...that's if the jedi do that...if it's an all out rush, no way

crazyspinz
did i say it was an all out rush no, i clearly stated theat is was not an all out rush,

if it was the marvel universe could kill him too, but is he dead no.

its not an all out rush

wrathofachilles
Yeah but all the Jedi actually work together. All the Earth heroes don't work well together. They don't follow a strict Jedi code. If Yoda and Windu and the council sense a gigantic being coming to eat them, they're not going to send anyone out to investigate. They would be able to sense if he's coming for dinner or if he's coming for...well, 'dinner.' They would take necessary action to repel him. And even Anakin wouldn't become his herald, not enough real power in it for him.

Mr Zero
that better be a joke.

Dr. Diamond
hmmm.........galactus

Next Venom_girl
What if someone was to somehow combine an ultimate nullifier and a lightsaber? stick out tongue

Solidus Snake
they have nothing that can harm him. the jedi cant do anything. the fleet cant either....hed prolly drain all the power from a fleet and wipe the rest out

Sentry

mdbull73
Big G accepts Boba Fett as his new herald in exchange for Big G moving on, but George Lucas changes the plot at the last moment and substitutes....JAR JAR.... in Boba Fett's place.

Galactus goes on to lose his sanity in moments and the Death Star blasts Ta II to bits!

mdbull73
OK, my serious answer: Galactus has a smorgasbord in a galaxy far, far away.

who?-kid
Galactus is a force of nature, a true cosmic being, one of the Big Boys on the cosmic scale.

Star Wars or Jedis don't have a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.