Rules about tie breakers for our book of the month club needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadKitty
in our last voting thread for the book of the month the subject came up about tie breakers...we don't have one.

I mentioned this in a post to clovie :

but since this is not set in stone..I don't want to just go around creating rules no one is aware of. so I was hoping for everyone who wishes to participate in the book club to help in creating a rule on the tie breaker that everyone can be happy with.

so what I am asking is for some idea's. I'll leave this thread up for 2 weeks and then create a voting poll for the following 2 weeks.that way by the end of October and in time for Novembers book we will have a rule added.

thank you everyone! your thoughts are much appreciated smile

m!$hA
BKK sweety, i have an idea eek! smart

if there is a tie, should you make a new thread and only have those two or three (or however many books there are in the tie) as an option. then if people didnt vote one of those books in the first place, they can pick one of those ones !

oh i just got another idea eek!

you could make the thread "official book of the month" thread's poll so that you can have more than one vote eek! then people can vote for their first AND second book (or third)

xxoo misha!

yerssot
(want to stress out that me saying that I'll get some people to vote for a book was a joke)

BadKitty
awh yerss thats not why I made the thread...it really is something that needed resolved before it happens,thats all big grin

Mr Zero
I think a quick 2 day poll with just the tie breakers... a savage head to head fight to the death between to literary giants. very exciting.

BadKitty
ohh good ideas guys!

laughing out loud I never thought of 2 books fighting like vicious dogs in a survival of the fittest thread!

you make it sound so exciting! happy

BadKitty
well thanks you misha and mr. zero..I'm going to make the poll..it will come down on the 30th just in time for the book of the month.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.