Dr.Octopus Glenn Talbot Riddler vs. Penguin Lex Luthor Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
What do you think about the villains against their fellow villains?Lex Luthor smashed out Glenn Talbot.then Dr.Octopus attacked the Penguin.and then the Riddler beats against Carnage.what do you think?

wrathofachilles
Carnage would decimate Riddler in three seconds, and the latter two seconds are Carnage laughing his ass off following said decimation. Dr. Octopus would do just about the same to the Penguin. Batman's villains are not particularly powerful besides Ra's Al'Ghul *can never spell that*, they're just wealthy, brilliant, or scheming.

Asian Hulk
These villains are idiot!!!!you know why?Luthor can win and Talbot can loose!!!! so what about the Riddler and Carnage?did Carnage win?do you think the Penguin can used his umbrella and Doc Ock tries to prepare his tentacles?

wrathofachilles
What?

Mane
dont bother trying to decipher his posts. theyre never coherent..,

Paola
topic

Mane
sahwee

Swanky-Tuna
I think Lex's team will take it. With his resources and knowledge, he can surely form a trap that lets Carnage rip the other team apart. And a place for Penguin to laugh while gasing babies with his umbrella.

Paola
happy

wrathofachilles
I'm trying! lol

Asian Hulk
I think Major Talbot switch ing his android machine.but the Riddler ask his question to his enemies about his riddles.so why did Doc Ock prepare his tentacles to attack his felow villains?

wrathofachilles
I can't resist....What?

Asian Hulk
maybe those villains are who could win.

wrathofachilles
Oh I see. Bottom line is that Dr. Octopus is on a higher caliber than any of the rest. He's just as smart as Riddler and can figure out his 'riddles' in about two seconds, and though he doesn't have the wealth and connections that Luthor has, if it's a fight, it's no contest. If it's a shopping spree at Macy's, that's different.

Asian Hulk
How about Talbot Doc Ock and Luthor?

wrathofachilles
Like I said, Doc Ock wins against any of them.

Tron
no expression

I'M RICK JAMES B*TCH!!!

wrathofachilles
Superfreak?

Tron
You wanna smoke wit' ya old boy Rick James?

Mane
umm...Carnage? hes in this too! he could beat Ock anyday...

wrathofachilles
Ah yes, forgot about Carnage. AsianHulk had left him out of his 'scenario' of: "

I think Major Talbot switch ing his android machine.but the Riddler ask his question to his enemies about his riddles.so why did Doc Ock prepare his tentacles to attack his felow villains?"

So that's why I picked Ock. Yeah Carnage takes it, though Ock is no pushover, even against Carnage.

Asian Hulk
but Luthor,Doc Ock,Carnage and Talbot are just a villains too!!!!!

Tron
What?What the f**k?

wrathofachilles
Lol, exactly Tron. Yes they are all villains, but first of all, we were talking about Ock and Carnage, and you included them in the 'but they're villains too.' Anyway, whatever you're trying to say, doesn't matter, because Carnage is greatly more villainous than any of them. He's a psycho symbiotic killer. Besides, Talbot is just an *******, he's not really 'evil.'

Tron
I wouldn't say more villainous. There are plenty of ways to be "villainous", Carnage simply chose the way of the homocidal nutjob.

ANd yeah, Talbot IS an assh*le

wrathofachilles
Ock is an arrogant prick who wants to be a crimelord, but he doesn't go around murdering innocent people for no reason. I think Carnage is more villainous...besides, ever since Ock saved Spidey's life, I find it hard to consider him that much of a bad guy, even if his motives were selfish.

How the hell is it that they let you say ass, but the hole part is bad?!

Mr. Bumper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.