Strength vs Invulnerability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Would it be more useful to have the strength of the Hulk with the vulnerabilities of a normal human

or

the invulnerability of the Juggernaut with the strength of a normal human?

thundercracker
id say invulnerablenessisity.......ness cause no 1 cud kill u u cud just go buy sum guns and no1 cud kill u but with the strength of the hulk u can just get shot

Lord Ryugen
Gotta go with the invaunrability, lets face it all the strength in the world won't help if you get shot in the face.

emraldguardian
The Invulnerability would be awsome , I would just jump off buildings for the fun of it.

Gregory
Hulk strength without invulnerability would be terrible. You'd lose your temper, hit a wall, and break every bone in your hand.

Magee
Invulnerability doesnt mean u cant feel pain does it? Thats something ive always wondered, i suppose it would be a bit shit if u could feel pain and u were invulnerable.

pr1983
invulnerability, then u can do anything u want, u won't need the strength really because your impervious to injury

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
invulnerability and juggernot does have the streanght of the hulk smile

FrothByte
well if you're invulnerable then nothing can pretty much get through your epidermis into your soft tissue, i guess this means that you won't feel pain. you only feel pain when part of your body is sustaining damage. i guess you could still feel things, but they'd only tickle.

i take invulnerability anyday. i am contented with my strength as it is, and i could still find ways to grow stronger. i don't think there's anything i could do to increase my invulnerability tho, thats why i choose invulnerability.

chilled monkey
Gregory is quite right. If someone had super-strength, then their tissues would be denser. Otherwise they could very easily hurt themself. In fact just moving would tear them apart.

So superstrength = dense tissue.

Ytaker
If you had sufficent strength, you could squeeze your muscles and crack you bones.

Havoc470
invulnerability, because you could work out anytime you want and strength will eventually come

Magee
Ahhh i see. Thxs for that, it all makes sense now lol.

Paola
eek! say it again....

Mane
laughing ohh what an ass...

Arachnoidfreak
I'd pick invulnerability. I'd pick a fight with anyone on the street, and they wouldn't be able to stop me! waaahahahaha

Magee
lol, that would be cool.

Krissy Von Doom
It'd suck if you needed surgery though, how would they cut you?

radioboy121
I'm weary about having only one of these without the other. If you have only strength, you bruise normally, but if you have only invulnerability, when you get yourself stuck in a certain place, such as being buried in a pile of rubble, you can't do anything but call for help (if possible).

And even if you are nearly invulnerable, there are still certain levels that you are vulnerable. I think it was illustrated that Hulk is capable of drowning (vs. Wolverine in Marvel Comics Presents).

Havoc470
but if youre invulnerable you could just work out for a really really long time, and you'll eventually have a great amount of strength

Never
That's not necessarily true.

Ytaker
How often would invicibility put you in the line of fire? Or collapsing buildings?

Krissy Von Doom
If you have massive strength, you could probably wear really strong, heavy steel armour and be a "superhero".

Havoc470
if youre invulnerable you dont need armor, and you could just work out for extremely long periods of time....kinda like luke cage

wolverine8888
invulnarable would be mad cool I tell people to shot me lol. strength would eb cool but invulnarablity is better

Ytaker
Where can you get this heavy steel armour?

Havoc470
acme corperation man, THEY HAVE IT ALL!!!

JuggernautFan
i think invisibility would be cool, but of the 2 provided id take invulnerability smile

MERCILOUS
I saw a video once where this weight lifter tried to lift way too much and he... well they sort of all just came right out... His bowels that is.

Krissy Von Doom
With invulnerability, you can still be incarcerated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.