tHE pOWEr THE dARk Lord KNOWs not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hhhhr
i was reading the third book when this idea came to my mind so i thought to share it with you guys.
lets go to the divination class and see how it worked. to pass the class, harry and ron come up with horrible predictions to please professor trelawney. and she too would predict horrible stuff about death and misery's of others. ==> one of these predictions took place before trelawney went into a trans to tell harry that pettigrew would join the dark lord. THIS prediction is , in my opinion, a very significant one.
harry is in third year and is going into Trelawney's classroom to take the exam after ron comes out. he can't think of anything and decides to "pretend" like ron. but was he pretending? Trelawney asked him about the fate of the hippogriff he had pretended to see in the crystal ball. he would easily say he was seeing the shadow with the axe but he kept saying that the hippogriff would indeed get out and at the same time he was feeling sick.
well i can't say it clearer than that. HARRY could be a seer. that would be the power we don't know about.

and if you want to read that chapter in the third book it's called Professor Trelawney's Prediction

another thing do you think the half blood Prince is Firenze?

have funteehee

impatientinky
it's a nice thought but i think the power dumbledore was talking about is bigger. a lot of poeple think it's the power of love and i have to agree (even tho i find it a bit cheesy embarrasment ) there are a few clues in the books (especially 5) that hint at that, but it being 2:30 am right now i think i'm trying to keep this short.
if harry is a seer (i'm leaning towards no on that one, too) i don't think he knows or even that dumbledore would know yet.
to firenze: he's not a halfblood. i don't even think centaurs are half breed (what do y'all think?) a centaur is just a breed to themselves confused .

sorry i disagreed on everything with you tonight erm
but i liked your post and ideas anyway smile

bianca

hhhhr
well i said that cause umbridge called them half breeds

A4E
intersting...... nwhats with the title?? y r some letters caps and others not??

impatientinky
yeah hhhhr, you're right. i forgot about that . centaurs ARE half breeds as classified by the ministry...thanks smile
i was only thinking of hagrid when i wrote this (his parent's being a giant and a wizard and he's a half breed cause he's half of each....hope i'm right on that one at least confused ) even though a wizard and a giant are hard enough to imagine (lol) could you imagine what that would mean for a centaur eek! ? yeah. that was kinda my line of thinking, but i guess that was kinda stupid embarrasment. it doesn't only work that way. there must be born half breeds without being a half of each parent if y'all get what i mean.
but i'm rambling again. anyone else got anything else regarding hhhhr's first theory especially?
bianca

pretty angel
i think harry felt sick about what was gonna happen to the hippogriff and he didnt want it to happen so he said there was no axe and said the hippogriff was flying away and thats what happen the hippogriff flew away so maybe harry could be a seer a power he might of got from voldemort????

you-know-who
yeah good thinking i never really thought hard about tht part of the book. i just thought harry was saying that because thats what HE WANTED to happen. and i suppose that if harry is a seer (i hope thts spelled right) voldie might know about it by the end of the 5th book because he can get inside of his head. also love does sound a bit cheesy but i have to agree that it just might be that. throughout voldemorts life he never reallyt loved anyone correct? not even his own parents...

Unicor777
OMG .. omg ... voldermorts here... you-know-who is here

*runs a way*

tigress
lol Ill protect you Uni I'll crucio voldies ass if he starts stick out tongue

ladygrim
keeewl ..

~*~Tassie~*~
Honestly, I doubt Harry's a seer. There's nothing to prove that he has any seer's blood in him, and there should be more proof if you wanna substantiate that theory. erm

Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince-- Official Thread

shaber
er riiiiggghhhht. Just don't mention how much sense that makes!

you-know-who
lol that is true that there is no evidence to suggest that YET but you have to keep an open mind about the 6th book and not just be closed to what evidence there is so far.

hhhhr
i have seen more, if i come across them again i'll tell you about them . it's one thing to read the books while you r searching for something and another thing to just read through.
so i might actually be able to find them again

Tonks
you guys have a good piont as though that it cold be possible then i would say that if voldie new then he would be in trouble. and he hasnt even seen any thing in the future. YET! all he has seen is what Voldemort was doing right then. and the whole thing with sirus getting tortured. just a trick of course. but it could have been Voldemort pressing it into Harrys head. and then alot of Death Eaters around but one having changed his apperance into looking like sirus. then they somehow got like a little place or something yah.............

but anyways Harry doesnt see anything in the future more like in the present tense here. but i would take it up, i like it!

hhhhr
I'm going to look into their hw they did for divination to see if anything turned out to be true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.