Mt. St. Helens May Blow Within a Few Days!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
And since I live in Northern Oregon, I would get to see it, WOO HOO! It has been all over the papers here in Oregon but I know it is some what getting national attention as well. Here is an article from MSN:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6092368/

Mighty Yoda
cool

Royal Knight
i saw just now that mt st helens looks like it is going to errupt any time now

eggmayo
if you live quite near the volcano, isnt it probable that molten lava or flying rocks will destroy your home?

ladygrim
kkkewl...

WindDancer
Go Mountain!

Wait.....LA will be cover in Ash!! eek!

§pearhead
how fun blink

WindDancer
No work.....get pay. wink

<<Solo>>
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041001/capt.nyet26810012013.mount_st_helens_nyet268.

Dude it already blew.

<<Solo>>
It wasn't supposed to be that bad though.

Myth
I live in Oregon, the mountain is in Washington. I live about 3 hours away so I'm safe, but I have a great view of the mountain. The worse I'll get is ash.

vaya_the_elf
If it does happen, it will take a long time for the land to recover.

Darth Surgent
It blew....

Darth Revan
They're also thinking Rainier is going to blow though, which could be bad news for you yes

Last time St Helens blew up, we got ash all the way down here in Eugene. Not that it was very harmful or anything.

Myth
OMG! I missed it! Damn it! They think that it could be just the start though. I want to see a bigger one.

Royal Knight
so you are hoping for a bigger erruption that might cover things in ash for miles and miles from the crator???...shame on youstick out tongue

mc pee pants
wow. eevrybody thinks it's that this is kewl and awesuuum? i have been in a middle of a volcanic eruption. mere miles from it. i was 11 at the time. i seriously thoguht it was the apocalypse. it turned pitch black in the middle of the day. there was sand everywhere and it smelled like sulfur. we had to evacuate our home.

Nazgulinthedark
my science teacher said it was leaking lava and was spossed to erupt bigger tomarrow confused

Darth Revan
You science teacher is lying... Mt St Helens is a pyroclastic volcano, there is no lava. It only blows rock and ash... and deadly toxic gas...

I also want there to be a bigger one. As much as I hate to admit that embarrasment

BackFire
Nerf Mt. Saint Helen! PWND!!

Ronny
shock

Myth
The magma within the volcano is rising but lava hasn't actually come out of the mountain.

Myth
OMG!!!! I was at track practice today when I looked up and saw this huge mushroom cloud looking thing coming from Mt. St. Helens. I screemed like a little girl in excitement. I have weighted 20 years for this. Not a huge explosion but it was bigger than the ones at the end of last year. I had a better view than the news channels were showing as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.