Anyone play Diablo 2 LoD anymore??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sarah_Angel666
I see alot of RPGS here, but I cant seem to locate a Diablo Topic, well anyway if ya do say something, maybe we can meet online or something

dark1365
I do. Except my internet's screwed, so Battle Net won't work. Now, about the lack of the Diablo franchise, it's not that it's unpopular, it's because of new games from Blizzard, like World of Warcraft, and Warcraft III. I'm betting you won't hear from Diablo from a long time now(sorry!). If you want insider debates on the Blizzard games, I started this thread called "The Blizzard Franchise(Sequels)".

dark1365
Remember the Secret Cow Level? And trying to survive? Good times, good times.

Sun Ce
i still play D2 everynight and day, so if anyoen wants to play sometime just pm me wink

Lord Ryugen
Would man but my Internet's being evil right now. Game kicks absolute ass though

Sarah_Angel666
Yeah, I remeber those days... those were the good ol' days, i miss em... now that 1.10 came out.. it ****ed up diablo like it was nothing and now i am pissed off at that shit.... they got rid of all the good items... Ith blades... they were god..

SaTsuJiN
ITH crap ruined the game.. Im glad blizzard trashed that nonsense... synergy system is much better

Sarah_Angel666
whatever. no way.

Sarah_Angel666
God, I think you are crazy.... that makes no sence. ITH blade did not rune the whole ****ing game.... (Even tho barbs were unkillable.) Some people got ITH Blades so they were rich? what about it? oh and btw ITH blades can no longer be made... maybe you should stick to diablo so you know what you are talking about more then just saying something and letting it come out your mouth.

Pandemoniac
Yeah, I still play some diablo 2 once in a while. I got the expansion just this year so I'm still discovering new stuff sometimes. It remains a very interesting game! It's quite alive yet on the net.

Sarah_Angel666
Yeah it is. I dont know if it will ever stop untill Diablo 3 comes outs....

Dark Mousy
...I need help on the first map on the last quest boss...

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Sarah_Angel666
God, I think you are crazy.... that makes no sence. ITH blade did not rune the whole ****ing game.... (Even tho barbs were unkillable.) Some people got ITH Blades so they were rich? what about it? oh and btw ITH blades can no longer be made... maybe you should stick to diablo so you know what you are talking about more then just saying something and letting it come out your mouth. um.. thats what i just f*cking said, moron

ITH crap ruined the game.. Im glad blizzard trashed that nonsense... synergy system is much better

or did you forget that one whole post down the page?.. just cuz you liked that hacked bullshit doesnt mean everyone else oughta... dont like synergy? too bad.. reinstall the game and play without patching.. newb

-Dark Mousy.. you can solo Andariel @ like levels 12 - 14
if you're looking to make a quick game to kill andariel online, just name the game "kill andy" or something similar to that.. people will join like crazy

Dark Mousy
... Im a level 16 soceress, what spell should I use? ANd my Battle.net does'nt work, sais they can identify my version. Can anyone help me how to fix the Battle.net prob?

SaTsuJiN
You may want to look into patching the game manually.. which can be done by downloading the 1.10 patch here :
http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mdt0387p
column is for regular DII and is for LoD'ers

Dark Mousy
So what spell should I use for Andariel?

Ginger_Fish
i started to play it again last night.. but just offline... embarrasment

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
So what spell should I use for Andariel? what kind of sorceress did you build?.. its always good to slow andariel down with an ice spell if you can, and then use your strongest magic on her, for the duration that she's slowed.. bring some mana potions too

Dark Mousy
....My stronghest is Lightning... And my staff increases lightning by +2... But i barely takes out 1/10 of her life!

Dark Mousy
Andariel is a she right?

MetallicaT
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
Andariel is a she right?
yes

use static field till she is down too low life then use lightning on her or ice blast or whatever

just to let ya know lightning skills don't that much dmg at high lvls...the best skills for sorcs are blizzard, frozen orb and meteor

play hardcore, its much more fun...

Dark Mousy
K.Ill try that. THnx.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by MetallicaT
yes

use static field till she is down too low life then use lightning on her or ice blast or whatever

just to let ya know lightning skills don't that much dmg at high lvls...the best skills for sorcs are blizzard, frozen orb and meteor

play hardcore, its much more fun... 1.10 is really different.. I dont believe those spells do good damage any longer.. Fireball does up to almost 10k damage if you get the right equipment and synergize properly.. for ice I believe frozen orb is still good.. and for lightning.. t-storm used to rock.. I dont know how it is now

MetallicaT
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
1.10 is really different.. I dont believe those spells do good damage any longer.. Fireball does up to almost 10k damage if you get the right equipment and synergize properly.. for ice I believe frozen orb is still good.. and for lightning.. t-storm used to rock.. I dont know how it is now
i haven't played for like 6-7 months but from what i remember...
1.10 made spells like blizz and meteor good when they added synergy's....before 1.10 i believe it was frozen orb/firewall and t-strom that were really good
frozen orb combined with max cold mastery is still good for duels though

Swanky-Tuna
I had a chain lightning sorceress before the monsters had their hp doubled and it worked quite well. I'm sure it'll work fine when it's synergized.
Originally posted by Sarah_Angel666
they got rid of all the good items... Ith blades... they were god.. With some of the new ladder runewords, you can hardly tell the difference.

SaTsuJiN
I liked my pure lightning pally sad

belly_jeans349
i play rarely but yea i play...offline hardcore lol but i was thinking earlier today about getting on it once again wink so if i do ill post my name on this thread and let everyone know their free to add me hahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.