Videorator 3000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Double
I haven't seen any forums on music videos, so here we go. big grin
I think music videos are an art unto themselves. Alot of the camera effects and techniques we see in the movies come from videos and some of my favorite directors got their start there (Spike Jones) (McG). Here are some recent and not so recent vids that have been bouncing around my brain.

Green Day - American Idiot:
Great vid. They kept it simple and frantic in traditional GD form. The water washing away the green flag is a nice touch. Then the green water blasting out of the speakers sends it home.

Ciara - Goodies:
Sexy, sexy. This girl can move. The style of this video is bang'n. It has a nice flow and at times Ciara is so into it, she looks like she forgot the camera was on. That's rare to find.

Beastie Boys - Triple Trouble:
Alot of people say "All Beastie videos are the same". So what. They're all hilarious. In this one, their new buddy Sasquach is upset with the boys hollywood image. So much so, that he trashes his apartment. He then gets on the internet, uses mapquest, and takes off for the city to whip'em into shape. What are they smoke'n to come up with this stuff, and where can I find some.

Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit:
Amazing video. Animated by the same kats that worked on the Animatrix and Kill Bill vol.1. They tell the story of a troubled woman, using cabbage smack'n color and speed. And they do it backwards. I can't wait to see the next cartoon by these artist.

I'm trying to remember the name of this song and group. The video is animated. It's about this average joe walking through the city. He comes across alot of hostility and battles it with hugs. Knowattamean? Does anybody know what I'm talk'n bout?

eezy45
Green Day big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.