What's the freakiest game ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark1365
I've played a couple Resident Evils lately, as well as the latest Silent Hill. I've been wondering though...what's your guy's opinion on the freaky games?

Samurai Guy
I would have to say Resident Evil: Directors Cut for PlayStation.

pr1983
silent hill is pretty freaky, all four of them

Linkalicious
Mario Paint. yes

pr1983
laughing out loud

Samurai Guy
blink

Wow...

dark1365
Resident Evil for gamecube.

SaTsuJiN
first silent hill.. or the first time I played the original RE for ps1

BlackMamBA
slient hill is really creepy

ChunkyPukeIsYum
Pokemon

Master Revan
for me BloodRayne 1/2

BackFire
Silent Hill and Doom 3.

((The_Anomaly))
resident evil remake for gamecube is really scary and has amazing graphics.....

Red Superfly
You people don't know anything about freaky games.

Go check out Vib Ripple - the whole game is about a wirey bunny bouncing on a digital photograph YOU took in order to free coloured blobs of happiness.

Or check out Gregory Horror Show - a game based around a boy with a SQUARE HEAD, who has to traipse around a freaky mansion with pink nurses.

BackFire
thos don't sound freaky, those sound stupid.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Hes being stupid

Silver Stardust
That game terrified me...but I still loved it big grin

Darth Jello
in terms of pure ambience, 1.Castlevania II, 2. Castlevania III, 3. Super Castlevania IV, 4. Chiller

dark1365
What's the freakiest part of the games you guys played, then?
For me, in Resident Evil for gamecube, its that part when the dogs jump through the window.

Darth Jello
in castlevania chronicles, there is a scene where you are attacked by foetuses. same in Super Contra/super c

Lord_Andres
Doom3, The Blair Witch games, Clive Barker's Undying, Resident Evil.

Shaolin Monk
Doom III and The Suffering

The Suffering kept freakin me out cause I would go low on flashlight batteries, then all of a sudden somethin would whoop my ass

Also, Manhunt was creepy...the way you executed ppl was just like...wow...

ZomBiE_HunTER
They have a Blair Witch Project game?

Sun Ce
hmm it would have to be Shadowman 1, its really cool the muic and the action wiyth legion and stuff, "For we are many" big grin, yeah its liek currupted or something but i love it big grin

Lord_Andres
Yup thats right 3 of'em acturly smile you should checke'm out, many rewievs are not so promising but its a very good scare if you ask me, and it gives alot of backgroun history too!

Unholy_Cheese
I played a demo once for this reeaalllyy strange game. You just walk around and its always dark and you have to track down this crazy clownshock
it was so wierd that it was creepy

dark1365
There's one game, that's more panicky than truly scary. It's Resident Evil: Dead Aim. It's different from the other games in the series, 'cause there's a lot more ammo, lot more health, lot more health items, and a helluva lot more enemies. I walked into this room once, it was the foyer, and there was like, 20-30 zombies wanderin' around. I had to spray them all with the Assault Rifle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.