new to show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Power
I just started watching the show not long ago. I think it's fair to say that I REALLY like Kristen Kreuk. I'm pretty sure I would watch whatever she's in. Plus, I love her role in the show...perfect fit. I can't wait to see her in more upcoming shows like Earthsea and whatever else she's in.

Samurai Guy
What season are you on? If you want, I can try and fill you in on some stuff.

Max Power
I just finished watching Season 1 on DVD and am getting ready to start in on season 2. From what I've heard, season 2 picks up even more. Is that right? Do we get more Lana Lang? I hope so, I'd watch Kristen Kreuk in just about anything after seeing that first season. Like I said before, I'm definitely gonna watch that Earthsea series she's gonna be in b/c I think she plays a princess or warrior or something cool like that.

Samurai Guy
Yeah, she is in it more. Personally, Lana Lang (her character) is a tad annoying, but your opinion is yours.

BloomBabyGirl
shes mad pretty but get on me nerves.

Max Power
Oh, I never meant to say that I could watch her character all the time. Rather, I could watch her all the time and ignore her character if need be. I think the reason I want to watch Earthsea so much is that she is going to play a role totally different from Lana Lang. Which season would you say has been the best so far?

Samurai Guy
In a nutshell, Max... "There is a mute button for a reason."

BloomBabyGirl
lol. shes even gets annoying to me tho on the nuetrogina commercials so i guess if she came with a mute button shed be chill

Max Power
Haha. That's funny. I actually read yesterday where she went out in public with her new boyfriend for the first time. I want to be her new boyfriend. Anyways, that's stupid. I wanted to know which season you all thought was the best so far. Any preferences? Also, are you gonna see what she's like in Earthsea?...maybe she won't need the mute button.

Samurai Guy
No, I doubt I will watch her new show. I am not a huge TV fan. Nothing is interesting, aside from Smallville.

Season preference so far.... Season 2.

BloomBabyGirl
whats earthsea?!?

Max Power
That's what I've heard, so I'm looking forward to it.

From what I understand, it's a miniseries that Sci Fi is gonna do based on a set of books about magic and sorcery and stuff. It sounds pretty neat. I have all the time to catch up with Smallville until that comes on.

ariwin
OMG!! So excited about Earthsea. I loved the books when I was younger and can't wait to see the books adapted onscreen.

When does it start??

Shadow_King
Season 4 for me.

Max Power
It starts Dec.13. I'm looking forward to the books coming to life.

Also, Shadow_King, you like Season 4 the best so far? I think you're the first person I've heard say that.

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

RoguePw25
lol, Kristen already has a thread here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t315161.html

Please use that. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.