X-3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legion-u
Now i dont know about most people out there but im a hadcore x-man fan really i can track any x-man form anytime and give good detail infomation about them and the powers that they have...but this is the thrid move and its...kinda threw me off really..i mean Jean Grey didnt turn to the Phoneix until she came back form space..but i still went to go see the movie. Also what's with Wolverine...to me i think he could have his own series...and if you track Wolverine history most people will agree with me...but i like to see antoher x-men movie Happy Dance

pinsleepe
Me too happy The first one was sooo funny!

VenomVA
1&2 were GREAT!!! Can't wait for X-3. Also I'm pissed about the whole Halle not being Storm stuff. To me she wasn't a good choice to begin with! Just look at how she spoke in the first movie, she F*cked the accent sooooooooo bad that they didn't have her try it in the Sequel. Damn Shame!! Pick someone else to be Storm (someone that can get the accent right) and move on. F*ck Halle Berry!!!

Shadow_King
you could talk about this in the x3 thread. if their is one. i dunno. i guess you could talk about this in the possible character thread.

powerfulone1987
I think Halle Berry was a perfect choice and she got the accent just right. To me Halle Berry is the only one who can continue the role as Storm and if she is not going to play Storm then Storm shouldn't be in the movie or there just shouldn't be any X3.

Paola
Welcome legion-u!!!

talk about X3 and what you expect from it here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t5970.html

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.