Trandoshan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Kadub
I was looking at the OT last nite and noticed in ANH that there are several of Trandoshan in the catina on Tatooine and in Jabba's Palace in ROTJ......

I was wondering if in ROTS will there be several of the Trandoshan involved in the battle scenes with the Wookies since they are bitter enemies.....and the Wookies are enslaved......

jedijunky1138
The Trandoshans do turn the Wookies over to the Empire but that is also EU, not canon.

captainmidnight
hey kadub are you saying in ep3, there enslaved?

§pearhead
yea...that's how chewie ended up with han

jedijunky1138
First I would like to say to spearhead....DAMN THAT SIG IS HHHHHOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!! Second you have to remember that between episode 3 & 4 there is a lot of time going buy. The Wookies will not necessarily be enslaved in ROTS. We do know however that they are enslaved at some point but the when is a big question. The reason the battle occurs on Kashyyk in EP3 is because Yoda is there and the clones are after him.

captainmidnight
mabey yoda free's the enslaved wookies and thats why they help him defeat the clones.....

SPEARHEAD:
chewie was not enslaved before meeting han,chewie was in trouble with boba fett,han saved him and chewie swore a life debt to him.....if i remember right!!!!!

Clai Keboa
Nah captain, spearheads right. Chewie was enslaved by the Empire and Han rescued him after he took pity on him (apparently Han was a Stormtrooper). But this is EU isn't it? There was nothing in the OT about how they met.

Master Kadub
I can only say this....

We know that Chewiee was enslaved prior to the OT,
also that Han free's Chewiee
also we know that Boba has Wookiee braids on his shoulder
obviously from hunting.....
Also, we know that the Transdoshan's dont click with the Wookiee
are Bossk hunts them....
Now putting two and two together in speculation says that
there is a chance that Boba or Bossk or both hunt the
Wookiees or battle them in ROTS and turn them over
to the Empire....
when exactly or if we see it on the screen, who knows.....
But somehow it happens......

Also, with all of the Transdoshans I saw in the OT it would not
be far fetched if we saw them in ROTS......

Ushgarak
And... this is looking increasingly like an EU thread. If it stays like that I'll move it.

Absolutely no indication of this happening.

jedijunky1138
No Chewie was enslaved by the empire and forced to work on the 1st DS. Han didn't like the treatment that Chewie was recieving and helped him escape. Remember, Han was and Empirial officer at the time.

jedijunky1138
Yoda will not be able to save the Wookies from slavery but the Wookies will probably save him from the Clone Troopers.

Morgoths_Wrath
Whats a Trandoshan? Anyone know where there are pictures?

GCG
do you remember the series 'VISITORS' ?

Morgoths_Wrath
no

jedijunky1138
The Trandoshans are a reptilian race from the same system as the Wookies. They are mortal enemies. In ESB when Vader is talking to the bountie hunters on the Super Star Destroyer you see one. The lizard guy with the long arms.

Morgoths_Wrath
ohh, alright gotcha. thanks

captainmidnight
bossk is cool,he was my favorite looking bounty hunter.....

cylob49
And was an excellent vintage figure too

mrkphllps
Bossk?

Morgoths_Wrath
Bossk

jedijunky1138
Right Bossk the bounty hunter. Bounty Hunters we don't need there kind ofm scum.

captainmidnight
to bad jango and the clones are'nt trandoshens, i think there cool....

Dan McCool
IG88 is an awesome bounty hunter and could take on Bossk any day of the week

captainmidnight
nope....

nerfherder
yeah han rescued chewy cause he had a "life debt" to the wookie race sort of. he was raised by a female wookie that sacrificed her life for his when he was a boy.

captainmidnight
was it from boba fett?

Master Kadub
hehehe......i have to hear the rest of that story....

I wonder if we will catch a glimpse of Bossk in ROTS...
That would be awesome, even for a second; fightin
the wookiees...

nerfherder
was it from boba fett?

no... he worked for a a guy that employed young kids as pick-pocketers and such..he pissed off the guy so he tried killing han....boba is after han for a dumb reason..han is known to be the fastest draw in the galaxy boba thinks he is sooo...he wants han dead so he can have the title....

Ushgarak
Looks like the purpose of this thread is done. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.