Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoseWild
Hi everybody, I am new here and thought I would introduce myself. I am 26 and I am married and a mother of two girls. I am a stay at home mom and I get bored easily so while I was surfing the net today I stumbled on to this forum and thought I would check it out. I look forward to getting to know everyone and participating in the fun. big grin

Beka

Anna85
HI! Welcome to Kmc!

*Georgina_A*
Welcome to KMC! smile

Have fun! wink

RoguePw25
HEY Rosewild! Nice to have you aboard here. There's lots to do so have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember that before staring new threads, to use the SEARCH button to see if a thread like that already exists.

I know I didn't do that when I first got here. . . . . .. see ya around!

§pearhead
g'day

vaya_the_elf
Hello,
Hope you have fun on KMC. smile

Royal Knight
Welcome to KMC!

Hope you have fun on the boards!

Anth
Welcome to KMC... I have only been a member here for a little over a day now. The people here are great. You'll see and hopefully enjoy yourself.

Corran
Welcome Beka, I would normally warn you to leave to save your sanity, but as you are a mother of two I fear it is too late for your Sanity.

m!$hA
aw im sure you love living with three girls laughing out loud
welcome to kmc! here to help ease the pain wink

Gil'sSweetheart
Hope you have fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.