Oh man! snapped by the teacher and in deep trouble!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
This is something that happened a couple of weeks back (it's the holidays now for 2 weeks, 2 days left till school starts) anyways, I was in English class and I got really bored so I write down a joke on a piece of paper which was "What's the difference between a jew and a pizza? pizzas don't scream when you put them in the oven." please don't find this offensive, it was a joke. So I handed it round and then my english teacher got it off somebody and the snitch told them it was me! my english teacher yelled his head off!

lil bitchiness
Do you wonder why? no expression

MonkeyNipples
i kno.

amity75
Maybe you shouldn't have told people this story...

BlackC@t
He wasn't jewish. He was just saying "I am very dissappointed! of all the people I held in high respect I never thought you'd be the one to do this!" he looks a bit like Sam Raimi erm......................droolio

Mr Zero
I'm glad to see that my general dislike for you wasn't unfounded. Dumb enough to do that, dumb enough to not understand why it's appalling, dumb enough to come on here and admit it publicly, dumb enough to expect support.

The only joke here is you, and it's not funny.

PS: please don't find this offensive

BlackC@t
cry

Wow, I feel stink now......................But Mr Zero, you shouldn't dislike me for the opinions I give in other threads.

BlackC@t
I guess it's because a lot of you are jews huh?

darkcrown
wow. no expression

Anywho, here is the shortest definition of Catholicism ever writen.

Catholicism- Shit happens because you're bad.

vaya_the_elf
You have to be careful who you tell this stuff to. Sometimes it bothers people, and school is not a very good place to tell at.

TheFilmProphet
Not me. big grin

BlackC@t
I'm not catholic huh

Mr Zero
You know.

It's almost worth the ban I'd get....

I have to go outside and get some air.

darkcrown
...no expression

BlackC@t
The reason why I told it at school is because nobody in my class is jewish. It's very rare to find a jewish family in New Zealand.

darkcrown
This is true.

BlackC@t
Mr Zero what did I do!? what? do jewish people find it offensive to be called Jews? confused

Krexo
Dont see why people are getting worked up with this, its a joke, not a funny one but a joke non the less. Whether the joke has Jew in it, or Welsh man (me) its still moderate humour.

BlackC@t
Darkcrown are you from New Zealand? is your name Dan or Megan?

Chelsea23
I'm not a Jew.....But if I was, I would find that offensive, even if they said "no offense"

That truthfully was low erm

lil bitchiness
Its still being racist. And the joke wasnt funny, therefore it wasnt worth getting into the shit you did.

BlackC@t
People it's not like I made up the joke. I was told it by another person in my class.

darkcrown
no. no expression

I'm a girl. no expression

no. no expression

BlackC@t
Remind me to never tell another joke and KMC like this if your all going to jump down my throat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Krexo
Im not at all racist, unless it's against racist people themselves but I find racist jokes (whether there about said Jews or anything related to myself) ammusing. Take it lightly, I doubt very much it was meant anything about. Ive heard that joke with ' Jew' being replaced with alot of things. Its old, get over it.

lil bitchiness
Please do not ever tell a joke on KMC again.

darkcrown
that's mean. sad

BlackC@t
Thanks Lil B

Mr Zero
Just thinking about what to say here - or whether to say anything at all - is giving me a headache.

slayer
It was A little Racist, but i wouldn't take 2 much offence out of it?

BlackC@t
Just go to your happy place! La la la la la la la la! bunny

Mr Zero
Ok. BC.

Do you actually understand what your joke was about? - what it was referring to - in anything other than an abstract sense....?

lil bitchiness
I doubt it thumb down

Krexo
That didnt come to my mind at all. Makes the joke that little bit worse.

TrAnCeDuO
wow...i actually agree with Mr.Zero for once...the stupidity behind the joke is mind blowing...

BlackC@t
Yeah, I know what the joke was relating too. I would say it but knowing most of you, you'll bite my head off again sad

TrAnCeDuO
you can tell jokes...just make sure they aernt atached to a stereotype or ethnicity...

Darth Jello
I'm Jewish. and well, I just hope you kind of understand the severity of the whole thing....

Just understand that it was a stupid thing regardless of the teacher's religion (if he were jewish, you'd be in much deeper).

Mr Zero
No - i'm not in head-biting mode: and this isnt intended to be some sort of hunt to make you look bad.

So assuming you know a little about the holocaust you can see that this is not a simple "racist" joke. (not that i think that racist humor is acceptable, but we wont go there)

This isn't "Jews are mean" - hahha stereotyping; this is "6 million people died in the worst possible way" ha ha ha!

Thats why your teacher got mad, and thats why Im popping a blood vessel in my head in order to have this conversation.

BlackC@t
No, I think he got mad because I was the least likely person in the class to do something like that, but I like my english and he likes me. If he were jewish. He would forgive me.

You know, some people denie the whole death camp thing...........

Mr Zero
You are determined to make this hard on me aren't you?

I am going outside again just for a moment - stick around.

TrAnCeDuO
yes dont believe them...because even the US did it!

BlackC@t
Hurry up Mr Zero! don't be long!

I have places to go and people to see.

TrAnCeDuO
Patience...

Darth Jello
blowup

::smacks forhead as tufts of steam evaporate from shoulder tips::

Mr Zero
Y'know - when I see shit like this I think "this has to be somebody ****ing around because nobody is like that in real life..."

I'm naive. Who'd a thunk it?

BlackC@t
Sorry Mr Zero, but I gotta go. I'll be on later this afternoon! happy

Mr Zero
BC:

I think it's safe to say that nothing I have to say (that can be shrunk down enough to fit inside this box) is going to make much of a difference. You beat me.

However.

I believe one of the most important relationships any young person ever has - is with there English teacher. A good English teacher can change your entire life. You should think about that, forget KMC and what anyone here thinks - it's immaterial in the long run... think about how to mend the damage you have done at school.

LordKerrigor
i agree with mr zero it was very immoral

BlackC@t
Uh.........right. Mr Zero, I didn't win, too me you won. I apologize to everybody this joke offended. sad

BackFire
You know, I'm all for offensive and racist jokes...some of the best jokes I've ever heard were racist, but there's a time and a place for them and it is NOT in school.

When you say a joke like the one you made, you have to expect a certain amount of anger over it. Especially because you are trivializing something extremely horrible and sickening that happened to a whole race of people. If you honestly can't understand why that is not appropriate for school, and you can't see why your teacher got upset over it, then you are blind and extremely ignorant.

And the excuse of "well there's no jews around here, so it's okay" is flawed beyond belief. That's like saying that it's okay to say derogatory statements about black people in a predominantly white neighborhood because there aren't black people around. Saying something bad about a race of people can be offensive to people even if they aren't part of said race.

Bottom line, expect people to be offended if you make an offensive joke.

BlackC@t
Well, there's a jew I know that laughed at it. I said I'm sorry and I really am, there's nothing else I can do but pray that those offended by it will forgive me. I understand just how appaling it is..........

BackFire
"You know, some people denie the whole death camp thing..........."

Yeah, they're called idiots.

There are also people who believe that some aliens came to earth flying behind a commit, and that by drinking some funky punch they could go away on their space ship to a utopia.

There are people who think that the earth is flat, despite the numerous photos provided that show the earth being round.

There are people who think that the idea of atoms is purely theoretical, and not factual, despite the fact that you can see atoms through powerful microscopes.

The moral - Stupid people will believe stupid things.

Also, I'd have no problem if the joke was funny, it was not. It was predictable and generic.

mc pee pants
that is way beyond f*cked up

wanna know how i really feel about this, re-read the posts mr. zero and backfire made. and don't ever tell this joke to anyone ever again... forever-ever. forever-ever? FOREVER-EVER...

Mr Zero

mc pee pants
hey, how 'bout you buy me the book and i let you stalk me?

Mr. Wiggles
HERES WHAT I THINK:

YOU CANNOT MAKE FUN OF ANYONES RELIGION UNLESS:

YOU ARE OF THAT RELIGION

YOUR FRIENDS ARE THAT RELIGION AND YOU JOKE AROUND WITH THEM

i have a jewish friend, but i dont go around saying "roses are red violets are blue pick up a rock here comes a jew" to any other jewish people, like he doesnt make a joke about the preist and the rabbi on the train to any christians

Kosta
.....its like stupidity becomes you.

Kosta
"no offence"

<<Solo>>
That joke is so gay. It's almost the worst non offending joke I've ever heard.

Kosta
I ont see the point of writing out a long post describing why this was so morally and etically incorrect and just plain vile to a person who will comeepletely dissreguard it. I'll just say that it was a stupid cheap joke.

BadKitty
I just got off a miserable day of work and whats the first thread I have to see?.........this!

you know this quote reminds of when Lee Harvey Oswald stated that JFK would let him go free......to bad he shot him!

so are you saying since a Jewish person would most likely for give you everyone shouldn't be totally appalled?

BC take mr.zero up on his offer you have way to much to learn

BackFire
ah, bk, bad day?

*pinches Bk's ass*

Kosta
I bet that made it all better stick out tongue

BadKitty
eek! it did! *runs into the chain saw shack*

Kosta
blink What u need a chainsaw for?

BlackC@t
You know, you people are just being very repetitive, one person says something then the next person says pretty much the exact same thing. I have an amazon account but I think I'll go down to my libraury and hire it out.
Bk you think you had a bad day? lets see how you feel when your step-mother punches you in the gut because you have a fine on your video account, not to mention the re-lentless on slaught of people telling me what to do. It seems Mr Zero's advice was by far the best.

BadKitty
yes,please do get that book BC...you'll understand why people including your teacher was so upset.

your step-mom punched you? thats pretty sucky sad

BackFire
Psh, don't return movies late, it's the first rule of humanity.

Also, how can Zero's advice be best if everyone said the same thing? By that logic shouldn't everyones advice be equally as good? (Althought I do agree his advice about learning a subject before ridiculing it is very good)

The lesson you should learn is if you are going to throw out an offensive joke, make sure it's damn funny. And it's very hard to make anything relating to the holocaust funny. Word to the wise.

BlackC@t
She always does, shes been doing it since I was seven. Just read the thread it the GDF forum about hating your parents forever. She's done worse then that though........

Mr Zero I'm going down to the libraury tomorrow to purchase the book big grin

BlackC@t
I mean't Mr Zeros advice in reading the book, but what you've all been saying about me being silly (which I agree) has ben the same thing. But I truly am sorry and WILL be reading the book.

P.S: They were actually my dad's western movies, she punched me because I didn't tell her they were overdue.........

Mr. Wiggles
you know what would be smart? not posting this in the first place...

Darth Sauron
1- offensive jokes, but i dont see why everyone is so offended by the fact it is about jews dying, i mean, almost half the jokes i hear are about death now, because its controversial.
2- Blackcat, while i dont agree with the joke, i dont see why everyone is mad at you, its just a joke, i hear them about lots of bad things, i heard one about 9/11 about a year ago, dont be mad at who tells the joke if its offensive, be mad at who made it up everyone
3- Mr Zero, telling you my opinion of you would also be worth the ban i would get happy

BlackC@t
Thank's Darth Sauron! big grin

Darth Revan
I'm not a jew, and that was the lamest piece of racist crap joke I've ever heard. And I didn't dislike you before no expression

BackFire
1. A joke about death is one thing, a joke making fun of one of the greatest tragedies of all time is another thing. Surely you can see the difference.

2. As I said, had the joke been good I'd have no problem with it, but it was a lame predictable and mundain joke. I also think BC said she did make up the joke, could be wrong though.

3. Mr. Zero is the man.

BlackC@t
I NEVER BLOODY SAID I MADE UP THE JOKE! I HEARD IT FROM A GUY IN MY CLASS! mad

SlipknoT
You know whats weird, I first heard that joke from one of my Jewish friends...

BackFire
Really? Hopefully he made it up, because it's so bad it seems like an amatuer joke.

Darth Jello
I have a roommate in my dorm cluster who has gotten high and drunk every day of this semester so far. This morning, he passed a stone. Isn't that f*cked?

Mr. Wiggles
this follows the topic how?

like i said, dont joke about anyones religion unless its okay with them, then you only say it to THOSE PEOPLE!

Darth Sauron
1- Yeah i can tell the difference, i just dont think it is too offensive a joke and certainly its not worth all this fuss.

2- Yeah it was a bad joke and bad taste, but still, most jokes about death are, its not how funny they are that seems to matter, its the shock factor, people will laugh just because they cant believe you just told that joke, such as the Bin Laden on the cooking show one, its a very unfunny joke but its controversial so people are still telling it, and people remember it

3- Thats an opinion, and i one i disagree with

shaber
Peace, Harmony and death to the infidel raver

BackFire
"Yeah it was a bad joke and bad taste, but still, most jokes about death are, its not how funny they are that seems to matter, its the shock factor, people will laugh just because they cant believe you just told that joke, such as the Bin Laden on the cooking show one, its a very unfunny joke but its controversial so people are still telling it, and people remember it"

That's true for most people, they do seem to base the effectiveness of an "offensive joke" on how many people it shocked or offended. I, however, don't care about that. If someone makes a joke about the holocaust, it better be damn funny.

shaber
One of my teachers agreed that South Park verges on alot of untouchable humour.

Darth Sauron
Yes, but its hard to make a funny joke about 6 million people being killed, so instead, they go for the shock factor

BackFire
Yes, but the South Park humor is often unpredictable and very witty. Which is how they get away with so much.

shaber
They would probably get away with less in the UK - as did Ali G

Darth Sauron
Ali G didnt do anything remotely shocking messed

Mr. Wiggles
lol, thats true, southpark got away with the thing about jews in the passion, when cartman dressed up as hitler

see, when people die in jokes, and its about evilness, not funny

but when its a simple funny joke, its funny

as was mine,

shaber
What would you expect from a nation with the Civil Contingencies Bill?

Darth Sauron
Dont insult my country cry

shaber
It's not to do with you cry

Darth Sauron
But i live here cry

And im proud to be english, just think, i could have been scottish fear laughing out loud

shaber
Magna Charta II is overdue cool

Darth Sauron
May i ask where your from

sonofasaiyan
I'm not Jewish, but you are really dumb for doing that. I mean I'm suprised you didn't get suspended.

Darth Jello
I'm just saying, don't you think passing a solid piece of crystalized urea through your pee pee is almost as painful a this thread is becoming?

Jedi Priestess
ah HA!! I am an English teacher! eek!

And BC, it goes without saying if I had intercepted a note like this in my class you'd have been in the office so fast it would have made your head spin. mad If you cant understand the gravity of why this "joke" is so offensive, then you need to spend about a month reading everything you can get your hands on related to this horrific event in history. And no, I'm not Jewish, just human.

BlackC@t
I'm guessing just about anything surprises you then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nick1811
a boy in my class told a racist joke, towards black people, he got suspended for a week. there is a black person in my class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.