Is NE1 out there? I want to talk 2 someone!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MerMorgan02
Hey to anyone who decided to come here and talk to stupid me. Let's talk first about one of my fav shows. Just chose one from this list;

Code Lyoko
Teen Titans
Totally Spies
Danny Phantom
Kim Possible
Fairly Odd Parents

TrAnCeDuO
go to off topic if you want to talk...dont make threads if your bored...

BlackHatDefect
This is an *anime*forum sweetie.Try TV forums.

WindDancer
Moved to Tv forum.

unknownrocker
i think he thinks all those shows are animes

Kella
Anime and Animation are two very different things dude....blink

Those shows are animation... and I do like a few of them....so uh...yeah. stick out tongue

MerMorgan02
Stupids! I do KNOW THAT THIS IS AN ANIME FORUM!!!! I just wanted to talk to someone and the people that looked interested in what I'm interested in where here. But, apperantly, You Think I'm JUST STUPID!!!!!! So fine, I be more selective to where I'll start posts.

PippinTook
No one thinks you're stupid, dude. blink You just posted in the wrong forum is all. Don't get all offensive just cause your thread got moved. My God. What the f**k?

Out of those shows that you listed, I like the Fairly Odd Parents and that's about it. confused I can't stand those other shows...except for Code Lyoko. I've never seen it.

AELTA
CODE LYOKO IS SOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL!!!! I LOVE TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing

AELTA

MerMorgan02
Code lyoko is soo good. u simply have 2 see it. It's on at 9:30 AM, on Sundays. and yes, Fairly odd parent s r god 2, I like them. And Im sorry I got a little hot-headed that day I made the reply. I was still( and I still am) a newbie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.