Batman vs Spiderman-Who is hotter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
LOL!!!
Yeah well...
Bruce Wayne is the ultimate cover boy! wink

Swanky-Tuna
Spiderman is the ultimate boy next door! Wait, what am I saying?!

Mr Zero
Oh punk. Oh dear oh dear.

wrathofachilles
You mean sexually or as in whose comic sales are greater? Oh hell, it doesn't matter, Spidey's books are great and Peter's dreamy. Mary Jane's a lucky gal.

Oh god....I need to go get laid, and fast!

Paola
Batman...

wrathofachilles
Yeah but you're the hottest of all Elektra wink

Paola
eek! thanx wink I'm flattered...

carnificina
she-venom

Paola
it's between Batman & Spider-Man...

Punkyhermy
Physically...sexually...
Batman...DUH!!!!
I mean...who'd be attracted to a guy who dresses oh-so-pathetically like a bug?!

who?-kid
It's a spider, not just some bug. And at least Spider-Man is being consequent : he was bitten by a spider, this gave him some spider-abilities and he calls himself Spider-Man. Easy as pie.

But why did Batman decide to dress up as on overgrown Bat-thing ? When you think about it, he has nothing in common with a bat. And please don't say that just like a real bat, Bruce Wayne prefers the night, because I find that a lame excuse. And the fact that according to Frank Miller a bat flew into his house when he was doubting himself, doesn't convince me that much either.

If I had to dress up as every animal that flew or crept into my house whenever I was doubting myself, I should call myself Mothman. Or Bugman. Or Mouseman. Or Creepylittlething Man.

Mane
I just got done doing that like 2 mins ago.

wrathofachilles
You're a bastard.

wink

wrathofachilles
What the hell? Did you not go to third grade? Spiders are arachnids, not 'bugs.' As for who'd be attracted to him, oh I don't know, say Betty Brant, Liz Allen, Gwen Stacy, Felicia Hardy, Mary Jane Watson, Aunt May...no wait, scratch that last one.

Swanky-Tuna
I bet he could make an instant love-cradle with his webbing.

Havoc470
batman probably has a love-cradle gadget somewhere in that bat-cave, the bat-cradle.....or the love-bat (instead of love-boat), i mean look what he uses to fight crime, imagine what he uses to do "the touch"

Punkyhermy
As a kid Bruce fell into the batcave and was terrified of the bats that flew all over him. He was so scared in fact that a bat took the shape of his worst fear.

So after his first night as a vigilante, when he realised that criminals were a superstious lot and that in order for him to have an edge over him, he would need to scare them outta their wits. The only way to do this he presumed, would be to become his own worst fear;the bat!

Bet he didn't know how sexy dressing as a bat would be... wink

wrathofachilles
God. You remind me of the girls back in the 80s who just thought Corey Feldman was the greatest actor in the world.

Asian Hulk
You so sexy punky!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Oh man, call a hospital. I just busted a vein laughing.

FrothByte
at least spiderman doesn't wear his brief ontop of his tights!

who?-kid
Yeah I know, I read "Year One" also. Great story and fantastic artwork. But back then, Bruce Wayne/Batman was still a human who bled and slowed down when he was hurt and who wasn't "rope-slinging" Gotham City like an improved Spider-Man.

Back then, he was just a strong, clever, strong-willed dude. Later, writers screwed him up big time by letting him fight (and defeat) too strong monsters/enemies a normal human - including Batman - just can't beat.

And that's when I called it a day.

Punkyhermy
uumm...I don't even know who u are talking about.... confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yes those briefs ARE hot...not to mention that cape of his...

Punkyhermy
Yeah...Batman year one was awesome!!!!
But Batman still bleeds and nearly kills himself...he did so in Hush and Oracle and Huntress have to drag his limp form home... sad

wrathofachilles
You've never heard of Corey Feldman?? You must be around 15 if even that old...

Mookermadness
God, their comics!

Paola
your point being ...

Mane
awfully narrow-minded of you to only see the beauty in what is real...

wrathofachilles
Actually, it's 'they're', 'their' indicates possession; 'they're' is the contraction form of they are. So it's 'God, they're comics!'

Asian Hulk
You so very very sexy Punky!!!!!

wrathofachilles
Hey! Only I can flirt with the girls here!

At least give me that....I have nothing else...

Punkyhermy
huh?!

Am I missing something? confused

Mane
mmm...maybe wink

Paola
just smile and nod yes

wrathofachilles
Ah, the perfect way for women to deal with men. If you all knew to just smile and nod, the world would be a perfect place wink

Swanky-Tuna
I want to say "sex on the ceiling" without sounding like a summer guy... but I can't.

Paola
make this a perfect thread and get back in to topic.....

I dunno why you guys post in here.... it's supposed to be a discussion about who's hotter between two male characters blink

wrathofachilles
Hey, I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say Spider-Man all the way!.....hmm....if I say I'm not comfortable enough in my sexuality, what are the odds of you helping me out in that regard? *clicks tongue*

Sooner or later....I'm going to take it too far and get slapped lol.

Paola
I didn't mean the question in that way....

point is, you post here, but don't even say "Batman" or "Spidey" you just post all random things..... (and by "you" I speak in general, not only you mr wrath wink)

Even an insinuation about they can't be hot 'cause they are paper made... What the f**k? they can't be hot, but they can fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

and about your sexuality..... I wasn't questioning it, I wouldn't dare angel_not

Swanky-Tuna
Sex on the ceiling is a point for Spiderman.

wrathofachilles
Well drawings can be hot. I mean who among us hasn't had a thing for Betty Rubble??

And paper-made beings can fight, haven't you ever gotten a paper cut? They hurt! You won't be questioning it after tonight sweetheart wink

wrathofachilles
Lol, great point. And what classy girl wants to have sex in the batcave for crying out loud!

spidespawn
i think all you girls are hot sexy i mean

supremthor
all the girls war bruce. he could get mary jane if he wanted

CorderaMitchell
Man comics do rot your brain.

Va N E L L A 13
I think that Batman is hotter, because he's a man, and spiderman, as he calls himself seems more like a young man. Batman has more experience, if you know what I mean.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah in that cave, making gadgets with one hand.............

8bitChris
Isn't Batman a virgin? I figured he was always too busy hunting vengeance and being more traumatized than any other kid who ever lost his parents to go around and pick up girls.

CorderaMitchell
amen

Va N E L L A 13
That never occured to me, because he's always described as a million dollar play boy, so w/e. I'd still choose him, just like Adrianne Curry chose Christopher Knight over Marcus Schenkenberg.

CorderaMitchell
lol, peters a geek, but he still has that innocent charm appeal that gets the girls.

Va N E L L A 13
No... Not really. I mean, he'd be good as a friends, but not as a lover.

Dizzle
You all forget that Batman is, of course, very very rich. He could so buy/build himeslf an anti-gravity bed for sex on the ceiling... Plus he's Batman. And as for experience: Catwoman. That is all.

CorderaMitchell
Hah, wall clinging would appeal to the kinky types, pre cog and reflexes make it sooo much better, then theres the web for the S&M types,that strength.

And you know what they say about guys with long webs............lol.punk

Va N E L L A 13
They're old? They haven't done anything for a long time?

Zahit
I personally don't find either of them particularly appetizing....

http://webpirat.ru/gallery/albums/xxl/SpidermanCostume1.jpg

http://www.mogu-mogu.com/costume/pro/sam/pet/50445batman.jpg

CorderaMitchell
In this pic you've shown the dog wins.

Cosmic Cube
Gross.

Zahit
laughing laughing laughing

CorderaMitchell
I'm not tooo picky myself.punk[/smilie

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by who?-kid
It's a spider, not just some bug. And at least Spider-Man is being consequent : he was bitten by a spider, this gave him some spider-abilities and he calls himself Spider-Man. Easy as pie.

But why did Batman decide to dress up as on overgrown Bat-thing ? When you think about it, he has nothing in common with a bat. And please don't say that just like a real bat, Bruce Wayne prefers the night, because I find that a lame excuse. And the fact that according to Frank Miller a bat flew into his house when he was doubting himself, doesn't convince me that much either.

If I had to dress up as every animal that flew or crept into my house whenever I was doubting myself, I should call myself Mothman. Or Bugman. Or Mouseman. Or Creepylittlething Man.

Well, he had to find something that would strike fear in the hearts of his enemies! I don't know about you, but I would be scared if an lunatic dressed up as an overgrown bat would come after me. smile

who?-kid
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well, he had to find something that would strike fear in the hearts of his enemies! I don't know about you, but I would be scared if an lunatic dressed up as an overgrown bat would come after me. smile
Wow, that's an old one, that post you quoted.

I even don't remember typing it. But it's still true wink

CorderaMitchell
lol.

The MISTER
I think Spider-man's outfit is more brazen than Batman's because of the loud colors but Batman's outfit is designer quality. Who wouldn't try on a Batman suit if it was fitted for them and mimicked the quality of the genuine article. I'd have to imagine a lot more than there would be jumping into a spandex bodysuit. Now the symbiote was a sweet outfit...

smokin'

CorderaMitchell
Yea symbiote by, far , captain universe was UGLY, and 2099 rocked.

StrawNilla
Here's a thought: Spidey could make handcuffs from his webbing for the freaky types. Point for Spidey.

I won't comment on who's hotter, I don't swing like that.

CorderaMitchell
Yea spidey appeals to S&M types, but now that I think about it so does bats, in a dark cave with sharp implements...............

Va N E L L A 13
Batman is more suave, high class, and could get you whatever you want.

Next Venom_girl
Mmmm Symspidey. evil face

Say, wouldn't Bats be in his 70s by now?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Say, wouldn't Bats be in his 70s by now? Comic book characters don't age at the same rate we do . . .

CorderaMitchell
how do they age.

Va N E L L A 13
Well in the movieverse, batman is hotter than spiderman because Christian Bale is hotter than Tobey Maguire.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
how do they age. Slower, obviously or everyone would be much older. . . er then there is those like James Howlett that's over 100 years old. . . and he looks good for being as old as he is.

CorderaMitchell
I'm not so sure wolverine used to be really ugly, until they changed him to keep up with the very handsome Cyclops, or "pretty boy" by logan.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Va N E L L A 13
Well in the movieverse, batman is hotter than spiderman because Christian Bale is hotter than Tobey Maguire.

We agree there then stop. wink

Creshosk
I'm not so sure wolverine used to be really ugly, until they changed him to keep up with the very handsome Cyclops, or "pretty boy" by logan. As I said, for being as old as he is. stick out tongue

You ever notice how much movie wolverine looks like movie van helsing? laughing

CorderaMitchell
Hmmmmmmmmmm, just a coinkidink.

CorderaMitchell
Hmmmmmmmmmm, just a coinkidink. wink

But honestly wolvie is no adonis, he is more of the rugged type anyway.

Now an aphrodite, thy name be Jean Grey and Mary Jane.

Tell me did one of them derive of the other?

Creshosk
Hmmmmmmmmmm, just a coinkidink. wink

But honestly wolvie is no adonis, he is more of the rugged type anyway.

Now an aphrodite, thy name be Jean Grey and Mary Jane.

Tell me did one of them derive of the other? Got a thing for redheads do ya? wink

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so this whole thread is just opinion.

And like Straw's pun says, I can't pick between them because I don't "swing" that way.

FieryBalrog
I'm not so sure wolverine used to be really ugly, until they changed him to keep up with the very handsome Cyclops, or "pretty boy" by logan.

actually, they changed him to keep up with Hugh Hackman. laughing Wolverine was hideous in the mid 90s before the movie.

FieryBalrog

Tell me did one of them derive of the other?

Jeans the OG RedHead. represent.

CorderaMitchell
Nah, I'm all around, I could say just about any of the girls in comics are hot.because its good for sales, seeing the majority are male readers

Did I miss something, you are a girl? Because that makes all of the stuff we've been posting a little funnier.

Creshosk
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
actually, they changed him to keep up with Hugh Hackman. laughing Wolverine was hideous in the mid 90s before the movie. Wolverine's never been handsome.

Creshosk
Nah, I'm all around, I could say just about any of the girls in comics are hot.because its good for sales, seeing the majority are male readers

Did I miss something, you are a girl? Because that makes all of the stuff we've been posting a little funnier. Me? heh. I'm not revealing my gender.

CorderaMitchell
bleh, fine then, be that way.

Wait you say he looks good for his age but not handsome,explain considering this chart.

Gorgeous/Stunning

Hot/Sexy

Fine/Bad

Beautiful/Handsome

Pretty/Cute

Homely/Plain slightly unattractive

Ugly

Hideous.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Creshosk
Wolverine's never been handsome.

well, do you consider his post-Xmen movie 1 appearance in the comics handsome? Its certainly an improvement....

Va N E L L A 13
Yes, wolverine has definitely been improved over the years, but he still needs to do something about his hair.

CorderaMitchell
you don't like the rugged look.

Va N E L L A 13
Rugged is fine to a certain degree. I don't like the ugly look.

CorderaMitchell
lol

Va N E L L A 13
I think he should get a bikini wax or something.

Creshosk
well, do you consider his post-Xmen movie 1 appearance in the comics handsome?No.

Its certainly an improvement.... Not hard to do concidering the way he was right before with that snaggle tooth when he had a hankerchief for a mask.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Va N E L L A 13
I think he should get a bikini wax or something.

it would come right back.

paul_oo3
batman ................................duhd

paul_oo3
i think a hundsome boy like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

paul_oo3
gvv g

CorderaMitchell
spiderman is da pimp around here...

Metalmanx
Me=Comfortable enough in own sexuality.

Peter is just so much more...approachable, I'd say. He's that really hunky geek next door. He could totally fix your computer without his shirt on and the girls would go crazy.

apoc001
Batman wins cause he's got pointy ears.

bitca730
Batman has got more money...

DigiMark007
Spider-Man wins. Why?

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6921/smpose7lj.jpg

That's why.

cool

jinzin
lol... please.. stop trying to sidetrack from the all important fact.... what fact you ask?

batman has one of these big grin

http://superherouniverse.com/wallpaper/batmobile/movie-batmobile.jpg

spiderman doesn't even have his own house anymore.. confused

AJ4LIFE
im hotter then batman

jinzin
no

AJ4LIFE
yes come on jinzin u want me like silver surfer wants dr strange, have a look in first page of silver surfer thread that was closed and u will know wat i mean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.