your fantasys about your fav celebs (share them)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Little Vamp
ok well umm...brendon fraser..i fall in the road and is stuck somehow...a car is coming full speed at me...it is 2 feet away and he knocks you out of the way...then your laying on the ground and he is on top of me...then..knowing we are so meant for each other...we kiss.

well..i won't go into details about the rest but lets say this:he takes you to his house..and umm...you...and umm him...well....you know.love don't you wish love could hit you like that?

Mr Zero
Thats spooky - thats EXACTLY my fantasy - down to th last detail...

except in mine, his timing is a fraction off and the car kills him.

Ronny
laughing

i dont fantisize blink i focus on reality

Mr Zero
heartchinoheartsigfilecough!

Little Vamp
umm..it's better to have fantasys about men that you can't meet or be with but love half to death smile

Ronny
so hes pretty doesnt mean i fantisize about him

BloomBabyGirl
yo brad pitt adn matt dmaon and well i guess ill spare yall the details but i guess ill be gon eso long that my granny would cal the cops

PippinTook
laughing out loud BBG.

For me, my fantasy would involve Dom Monaghan and Billy Boyd...at the same time...in the shower...if you get my drift. shifty Hehe.

BloomBabyGirl
^^naughty o im catching ur drift naughty

PippinTook
laughing out loud Yeah. shifty

kazcz
mine might sound abit wierd but hugh jackman, brad pitt, jake gylenhaal, and colin farrel together in the shower, lol

Anna85
it's good to mhave fantasies but not very much

Anna85
ALL OF THEM!???!!!!!! IS YOUR SHOWER BIG ENOUGH????? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

LoSt_
Closing--Closed

BloomBabyGirl
no need to rain on their fantasies

laughing

CrazyInLove
yea how big is that shower, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoSt_
had to be reported

lil bitchiness
Please use the other threads on this topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.