Dame Students!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Revan
this morning i was training a 15yrs student with a training sword he was doing great for the first 15minutes than i told him to take a break. while i was in my office when suddenly i realized my Katana was missing and i remembered i left it in the training room hanging on the wall with my robe and it was gone! i asked the other students have they seen it and they all said no i asked the new student have he seen it and he said no! he looked nervous so i went to the back room to checked the hidden security camera and it showed me he put it in the bottom of his duffel bag trying to steal it! and the other students saw him and they all lied to me about it. mad mad He was expelled form the place a fined 500$ for his crime.

ladygrim
god lil...s...t i woukld of done more than expell him .. but i'd probably be arrested for it lol

Mr. Wiggles
haha, stupid ****, you should teach THIS to you students, if you wanna steal something, make sure you dont get caught on camera!

ladygrim
lol...

Master Revan
lol. They still don't know how i found out. to day i got another new student she is 16 she calls me Revan i never told any one that name there before she said i look like him. to be honest i do a little but i'm not bald.

shellie
he got what he deserved .

and good luck with your new student . happy

TrAnCeDuO
its amazing how pathetic people can be...ones thing for sure...i may be taught by the higher belts but i wont hesitate to tell my soke about any shady buisness...i wish you good luck my friend...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.