Shows/Sitcoms you loved, yet HATE later on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanie623
So what are the TV shows or sitcoms you loved at first, then hated later on? I'm not just talking about "losing interest," I'm talking about REALLY HATING the show/sitcom, yet loved it when it first came out.

Ok, here's my list:

Dawson's Creek - I loved the whole Joey/Dawson/Jen triangle. Then oh so suddenly, Joey just became a sl*t and went with Pacey. With all the lies and deceits, there was too much drama going on. That's when I started to hate it. Then I gave it another chance. But it just wasn't working for me. Joey was getting in my nerves.

Charmed - I really loved this show. Phoebie was my favorite character because she was so fun! And I also loved the whole Piper/Leo romance, that was really cute. But when Pru died, they brought this new sister on the show. I gave it a chance and watched a couple of episodes with her on it. It was alright. So I sticked with it, even though the sister just wasn't a cut for me. Then they killed Cole (Phoebie's boyfriend), and that just really pissed me off. Damnit, Cole was hot! So I turned off the TV and the next day just went back to watching Spongebob.

The L Word - I was really into it at first because it's supposedly the "lesbian" version of Queer As Folk. It was really cute at first. I love Katherine Moennig! But the whole Marina and Jenny issue was just too much. Jenny was hella annoying. I mean, I could give it another chance with the whole new season coming this spring and all. But if they'll just keep coming back to the Jenny-ex-husband-Marina plot, my head would literally explode.

Smallville - I was really interested on it the first time it came on. The actors and actresses were all GREAT looking. But there wasn't enough right development between the characters. Also, Chloe was bubblingly nosy. Lana was a real teen drama queen. Let's say I "lost interest" with all the meteor rock episodes. I was close to hating the show. I stopped watching it right in the middle of 2nd season, then I started watching it again just last week. Heh. Okay. I'm curious as to how they'll fit Lois Lane in the storyline. I'm giving it a chance for now.

Angel - I thought I was going to love it. But I didn't even like it. I gave it a chance. Watched a couple of episodes, but Angel wasn't just the same as the Angel in the Buffy series. (I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer) I really loved Angel, but I wasn't fond of Angel in "Angel." I thought Cordelia became more annoying in it too (considering the fact that she was already annoying in "Buffy"wink Also with them trying to form their own "scooby gang," that just was NOT right.

Merry Lover
I agree with you on Dawsons Creek and Charmed. The thing that made me hate charmed is that cole died! And he was a total wierdo before they killed him. And yeah, Dawsons Creek went soo boring!
As for the other two, I've never watched them. big grin

pr1983
i actually like angel, i thought buffy was ridiculous in the last couple of seasons, dawsons creeek yeah, charmed yes definately, star trek voyager is another that springs to mind, although i didn't like it that much anyway

DeVi| D0do
the "Idol" shows... the first one was great (American Idol II was the first one that showed in NZ), but now I'm so over it...

yeah, SMALLVILLE for me as well.

A4E
friends, at first it wsa like all of them hanging out everybody dating other ppl really funny, but at the end, monice always with chandler, joey/ross with rachel, pheobe always with mike, not new chjaracters!!!! thats y i dont like friends anymore tho' it doesnt matter cuz the show is over.
and i agree with the charmed thing, i think when shows are like famous , but not so much theyre really funny but when theyre like REALLY famous the writers like try to make everything funny and it only gets more boring!!

Primitive Screwhead
Full House. God, that show was freaking lame! Don't know how I watched it and laughed way back in the day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.