Ben Stiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
Is there really no Ben Stiller thread? He's great. He's coming out in a new movie called Dodgeball (trailer here ) I think it looks hilarious. Of course, I think all his movies do. any other stiller fans out there? We can include Jerry in this too.

caballera
No Ben Stiller fans????

Devalion
I like Ben! I think hes really funny!

caballera
thank you! You like Jerry too? He was great in Seinfeld.

Machete_guy
Your kidding me...i just resserected this thread. No ppl come in this.....BEN STILLER IS THE BEST!!!!!

caballera
YAY BEN! (Why is it so hard to find fans of him on boards everywhere?) What's youre favorite Ben Stiller movie?

Machete_guy
Prob Zoolander...or starsky big grin

caballera
Mine's There's Something About Mary. Love him in that. On that same site that I put above, there's now behind the scenes stuff for Dodgeball. I find this so strange that only three of us are replying to this thread. I mean, everyone quotes Ben...constantly.

caballera
Oh, wait! I forgot The Royal Tenenbaums. That's my ultimate Ben favorite. I loved that film.

xxstace14xx
Hey!
I LOVE ben stiller films espec zoolander, sumfink bout mary, starsky, dodgeball..pretty much them all!!!!Hes hilareous
luv stace x

cauteriZed
so i just seen dodgeball and i was wondering if ben stiller is really as short as he appears in the film.surely not?i thought maybe he was portrayed with a small stature to add humour to his character,in the same way tom cruise is made to appear taller on screen to make him look more impressive.

Punkyhermy
uummm does height really matter?!

Mr Zero
according to his website he is 4ft 10inches.

furryman
but in the Unofficial Ben Stiller Magazine it says 4' 11"

justlonely
between 4' 11" and 4' 10" its just one inch.. but yeah he really is short.

cauteriZed
aww, ok he is that short.and no height doesnt matter.i just wondered cos i had never noticed him looking that short in his other films

Punkyhermy
He can't be that short!!!!!!
Look at .....meet the parents!!!

Punkyhermy
i cheked.He's 5'8!!!!!

movie_freak
i think they purpousely made him short in Dodgeball

arschkranate
yes it is very hard to find Ben Stiller Fans, I've got a fan board for German and American/Englisch Fans, but our Community is very small embarrasment

well my favourite movies are all his movies he have done big grin
but can somebody tell me more about"The royal teenenbaums"? I 've heard a lot about it, but can not find really information aout it ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

sailormoon
Isn't he the funniest guy ever?! I love Ben! laughing Especially Owen/Ben movies! big grin

Ou Be Low hoo
Huh? What? Huh? There's a forum dedicated to 'Movie Stars'? Huh? Really? Then why am I so stupid that I posted this thread in the MOVIE DISCUSSION forum?!? Huh? I don't know...do you? Huh?

REWIND AND REPEAT.

dizzyblondegirl
loved him in dogeball and meet the parents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.