Our beloved Nickel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=8&u=/ap/20040304/ap_on_re_us/new_nickels
The U.S. redesigned their nickels! eek!
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040304/capt.ny10903040438.new_nickels_ny109.jpg
The United States Mint unveils the new design of the nickel in this Nov. 6, 2003 file photo, in Washington. The new nickels - which honor the 1803 Louisiana Purchase on the back but retain Thomas Jefferson on the front - should start showing up in cash registers in March 2004, Mint officials said. (AP Photo)

burlyman
interesting.

ash007
indeed quite intresting.

JKozzy
Isn't it interesting? smile

HelioAngel
lol big grin that all you guys can say?! hehe

Fire
I had a question about a coin for quite a while, which coin features lincoln(sp) the 1-cent coin right?

JKozzy
Yup! yes

Xena fan
I like it thumb up

Linkalicious
bleh...who needs nickles anyway?!

lil bitchiness
Looks cool i recon! thumb up

Tired Hiker
Washington is on the Quarter! yes

dragonpisces272
hehe quarters are the coins that matter, because for quarters equal a dollar! Haha I have no idea what that was for blink

JKozzy
But twenty nickels equals a dollar too! eek!

dragonpisces272
so much change...but I like the "change" laughing .... embarrasment

§pearhead
roll eyes (sarcastic) koz and I were doing the LA purchase less than a week ago, so i guess this is kind of fitting stick out tongue let's hope they do this with some more of the coins as well bunny

tptmanno1
I think it looks cool.
hehe nickles are fun.
I likey buying stuff with them, like go to a liquer store and buy a soda with nickles, its fun!!

SlipknoT
It looks dumb I like the old one better

steely balls
it doesn't matter to me, a nickles a nickle.

JKozzy
I paid ten dollars in pennies at toys r us once... they got a bit flustered to say the least stick out tongue

blackicedragoon
a nickel is 5 cents right?

JKozzy
Yupsmile

OBloommyday
is just a nickel! erm

JKozzy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.