Should Ash be in the sequel of F vs J

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freddyfan20
Yes

No

Maybe

lil bitchiness
Horror Movie Forum...

kanis
alien I'm a EVIL DEAD fan and he deserves to be in the sequel of
F Vs J. Ash is bad ass he has an ripping chainshaw an boomstick and a mean streak in him and he can hold his own in a fight.

Havoc470
only if Ash wins, because freddy cant really mess with ash's mind, and jason isnt even an issue for ash

i mean he's been fighting the necronomicon over and over and over, it would be cool if they had him in f vs. j and he's been fighting the necronomicon billions of times and its like his final battle

Lord_Andres
I wish there woulint be another fvj movie at all, vs movies are childish

slasherpunk18
I had my doubts at the beginning but now,after reading what the movie's basic plot is,I say go for it.

Wolfie
Since FvJ2 is inevitable, I say put Ash in it to keep the story fresh.

ladygrim
no expression

Jennifer_Tilly
yelp they should put ash in it then it would be awsome!!!

Evil Dead
they should lose Jason and just make it Freddy vs Ash.

Wolfie
O_O

That would be so cool. I'm picturing it now.

benx
who is ash tho?

eggmayo
The main guy from the Evil Dead movies.
If you havent seen them, go rent them... no, buy them.

tpaquin
I don't see it as working to any benefit whatsoever, other than whore a fanboy's characters.

Bruce Campbell seems too good to subject himself to that...

...although he did direct Xena.

BackFire
Ash should be in every movie that is made.

BlackC@t
Ash rocks! rock

SlipknoT
No, he wouldnt fit in with Freddy and Jason

BlackC@t
Why wouldn't he?

Beastro
He's a mortal and Freddy and Jason could easily kill him and smash his little chainsaw to ashes.

BlackC@t
Don't think so.

Ash could woop Freddy and Jasons' ass!

ToMacco
Are they really making this movie?

God, I hope so.

Wolfie
This is a pretty old thread. They were almost set for Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash but Sam Raimi refused to sign it because Ash wasn't gonna win (or something like that). He thinks he's gonna do an Evil Dead 4 which I doubt he'll ever get around to.

BlackC@t
I was ever so pissed when Sam said no.

Wolfie
Me too.

Ash tries to punch Jason. Jason doesn't even flinch. "AAAHHHHH!!!"

Ash is asleep, being chased by Freddy and his magnificent illusions. "AAAHHHHH!!!"

But it will never be.... sad

Other than this: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/200582

Wendigo
It would have been cool,but freddy would have finished up Ash for good sad Then there could be no Evil dead 4

Wendigo
And If Ash was in fvsj 2 would that count as an Evildead?

el barto_1
ash is just a mortal whit a chainsaw insted of a hand, he wouldent stand a chans because both freddy and jason is kind of imortal

Wendigo
Originally posted by el barto_1
ash is just a mortal whit a chainsaw insted of a hand, he wouldent stand a chans because both freddy and jason is kind of imortal

Yes. I think we all know Ash would (sadly I know) get his ass kicked smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.