Mad Mad House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supertruper

Tex
I've seen the preview, looks freaky.

loserib
i watched it last night it was great best reality series ive seen yet the look on the guest's faces when the alts walked in was great

Shmoo
I watched this show last night and it was really freaky, but right up my alley!! I would love to be on that reality show!! I kept on looking at the vampire's eyes....they were so cool! It was also very funny when that one guy was like no offence i just don't wanna eat my lunch next to a neked man...lol I think i found a new fav show!!

loserib
yeah mines too i dont think they would have picked me to be on the show they were looking for people who would be botherd by the alts

scott hiwersh
bump b/c i have watched it a couple of times and absolutely love it. I am glad they got rid of that Kelly girl though... ugh... Anyone still watching it?

Sarah15
ive just seen previews of it, i havent got a chance to watch it..

scott hiwersh
I think you should watch it, becuse it is a lot better than what the previews make it out to be... I was very surprised, and I am actually hooked on it... I usually hate reality tv too...

supertruper
I am actually hooked on it too. Kelly deserved to go, and that other dude they kicked off was not being a good participant (even though he was hot). I love that Lana joined the godess with the other women. Fiona definitely knows how to live and love life!! I want to be a godess!!

Pirate_Girly
When i first saw the previews for this show I was like yay this show looks awesome, and when i saw the first episode it was even better than expected..I love this show and im excited about tonights latest episode to come on smile
Don's is one FIIINE hottie, but the bad thing is i dont see much of him on the show sad
Does anyone have any pics of him? I can only find a few, but my favorite so far is the one im posting *drool drool*

supertruper
So you like Don? I guess he is cute in that vamp kinda way...???
I was proud of Lana, personally, when she spoke up during dinner in the last episode- she really gave it to Tim! I think Fiona has been a very good influence on her as a roomate... cannot wait for the next episode!

Pirate_Girly
I also liked when Lana spoke up at the table, cause she is usually quiet, and it was good for her to do it or they prolly would have voted her off.
If you could have one of those roomates who would it be?
You know who id say, Don, and its not just cause he is hot, its cause ive always had a fascination with vampires and being able to talk to him in his room whenever i wanted would be awesome. If i got put with that talkative fat guy, id have to shoot him..jeeze lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.